Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) (24118 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by afbstrategies: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsA7aky6E3g
Keyamo this morning attacked Dino's 'emi lokan' theatrics.

A throwback video of Keyamo calling late President Yaradua "a man with half-liver and half-brain" have surfaced on the internet.

Imagine shocked

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by MiaBeer(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
politicoNG:

A throwback video of Keyamo calling late President Yaradua "a man with half-liver and half-brain" have surfaced on the internet.
Late Yaradua family members in APC right now

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by WhisperedNoise: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
Those sets of people are very stupid people including Femi Adesina and Bashir Ahmed those are the people politicians use to spread propaganda and lies to Nigerians via media publicity

Funny enough lots of people still believe these guys regardless of the damages they’ve done to the country

I don't really have an issue with their folly. A fool at forty, they say. What bothers me is when people swallow their gibberish, hook, line and sinker. I'm like...can't y'all think?

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Sermwell(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
IgOga:
where did he mention Yaradua shocked If you understand English he may have been referring to Jonathan....the letter was written to Jonathan....and Keyamo was saying Obasanjo imposed the half liver half brain government we have
I rebuke this foolishness! Even a child knows he was referring to Yaradua because he was the president and the one who had health challenges! Don't be a zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by olatuns2017: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
politicoNG:

Igbos and Fayose abused Buhari in 201/2015

Infact to IPOB PMB is dead , it's Jubril that is in Asorock!!

All these jamboree will end in 30days

No science or miracle will make Obi win 2023 elections...we all know the path to Asorock which is majorly control by the North.

The race is between Tinubu and ATiku

Tinubu has an extra advantage

APC controls 14 states out of 19 northern states

Count down begins

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by stasius: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
You see Keyamo?

You see FFK?

You see Dino?

All of them are clowns! They think we are fools.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by SmartPolician: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
pdppower:
Unfortunately he has been the best president Nigeria ever had. May he continue to rest in peace

Who made him the best president?

Obasanjo remains Nigeria's best president.

Some of you were probably young when he was in Aso Rock.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Keblast: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Urchins will forever remain two face cutlass.
They talk somuch and no sense, grown up men. Look at sowore

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Isobug: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
IgOga:
where did he mention Yaradua shocked If you understand English he may have been referring to Jonathan....the letter was written to Jonathan....and Keyamo was saying Obasanjo imposed the half liver half brain government we have
Oga He was defending Jonathan
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Britishpea: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
I love Tinubu die.

But you see keyamo, Lai Mohammed, Ffk I will never take them seriously. They lie so much and gullible ones who knew they were telling lies will begin to reconsider their stands. Honestly these people don’t deserve to be in powers.

Politics really exposed Keyamo.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Bigchristo: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I don't really have an issue with their folly. A fool at forty, they say. What bothers me is when people swallow their gibberish, hook, line and sinker. I'm like...can't y'all think?
thats what really baffles me in this matter, I don’t think any Nigerian should be listening to these guys after all these wasted years in office without notable achievements they will still come with same old system of campaign they will still be voted for, it’s only a fool that will keep doing same thing n expect different results

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by ahnie: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Keyamo be looking like a roasted female dead frog

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
phrancys001:
E be bascard modafuka spoke person
Keyamo is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by lomprico(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
khreus:

This is stale jare.

Shaky shaky and pissi pissi daddy is still fresh sha grin
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by shonepa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
But wait o.... what if he said he does not have liver?

Cos naija seff dey contradict matter sometimes.

Liver can also be courage right?

Half liver?.....the man still get at all at all e bad pass be it courage or the real liver gaan gaan

Lol

Otilo
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
This guy na fool I swear.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by TheOgaBoss: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
khreus:

This is stale jare.

it is stale now because ur candidate are on the receiving end
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Espelbengz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is how politics is done here! Sadly..

Enemyofpeace:
now he is deeding it for APC
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by learnedJAMES(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yar adua is the best president I know of, keyamo don't know what he is talking about, I pray our next president offshoot Yar adua achievement
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by HeroicMeastro: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
politicoNG:

He was actually referring to Yar'adua as man with half liver, whilst GEJ is the man with the half brain.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Keyamo I used to respect those days when he was fighting for the people, is now making mockery of himself because of money, even Reno just because of money they want to sell out this country 🤣 very bad.

Tinubu keyamo fight against because of his past life has now been bribe. No shame
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Osesbrainwave(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Festus Kenyamo is an hypocrite. He, Dino, FFK, Lai Mohammed...that we have these guys as our leaders show how deep the rot has eaten.

Modified
Somehow, I forgot to mention the Chairman of the Hypocritical Leaders - Mr Reno Omokri. The most unwise person ever to use Twitter followed closely by Adamu Garba.

Shameless clowns.

How do i donate a keg of palmwine to this ur comment pls?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
politicoNG:

So? What about the ones people have been calling Tinubu, Buhari, Jonathan and co? It is part of Nigeria politics
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by mvem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
olatuns2017:

No science or miracle will make Obi win 2023 elections...we all know the path to Asorock which is majorly control by the North.

Count down begins
to topic is on Keyamo saying that Dino mocking Tinubu is wrong why Keyamo himself has mocked a sitting president health

How Obi take enter the topic and who will win election?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by slowice(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
He talks too much...years from now he will be haunted still by the terrible things he has said about others in this election season
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Imagine Festus Keyamo- SAN calling a president a half liver and a half brain, I think this one will keep him in check though he is a no conscience man. No moral values as he is ready to lie in order to be able to pay his bills. A disgrace to the Urhobo people
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Stella77 post=120360211]Why don't people reason before they do something, they just use to do something without sence
Well nothing concern me

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️[/quote

Ok but pls correct sence to sense.
Thanks
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kayemo is a SANpaper simple
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by uba1991: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
And some people expect the north to hand over Buhari block votes to Tinubu whom Keyamo is speaking for.
This is Atiku o'clock.
The north will vote for Atiku.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by uba1991: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
olatuns2017:

Count down begins
APC cannot win one state in the north. It has already been written.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by uba1991: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
IgOga:
shut up. If you don't have brain doesn't mean that everybody must be like you. Every nigerian know that he was referring to Yaradua.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Zetty177x: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Keyamo nor get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) / $500m Loan: No Plan To Take Over Nigeria’s Sovereign Right — China / Court Refuses To Sack Imo Governor Uzodinma, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.