Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) (24122 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by tinnymerit(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Internet don't forget spoken words.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by AreaFada2: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sermwell:

I rebuke this foolishness! Was Jonathan having health issues at the time? Even a child know he was referring to yaradua!
The guy na typical urchin na. His hatred for Jonathan has blinded him to only direct every insult to Jonathan. Just add low IQ to it. He needs deliverance. grin cheesy

I hope he is enjoying his 1,000 Naira bread now compared to 300 Naira bread in 2015.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by obrian888: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
This is a lesson to all of us.

Choose your words carefully, even if you're not being recorded.

If this video goes viral in Katsina, Yar'Adua's state, I don't think any of them will vote for Festus' party.

It is usually counterproductive to appoint a loose canon to speak on your behalf.

PLEASE sir i don't know the candidate you are supporting but if it is not the Tifnubu please make the video go viral in the north if you have the means, this man needs to be totally destroyed before the election, he is a bloody old criminal
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karma is a bitch. There is a common saying in Yoruba parlance, that says, the person that shit always forget but the person that packed it, will never forget. Festus Keyamo has vomited in the past but internet never forget.
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dpundict:
I saw it somewhere!
We knew all that, especially those of us that have grown to know the difference between our left and right, that the new hype they are giving to Tinubu wasn't there when he was a governor. The names of governors renting the air and news waves were Peter Odili, Donald Duke, Makarfi and few of them. How Tinubu now become the barometer of governance by his APC's praise singers is that I don't know.
Fashola achievements were what swallowed Tinubu's failures.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by olajumobi34k: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
He's a hypocriteHe's a hypocrite...
Re: Keyamo Called Yaradua A Man With "Half-Liver And Half-Brain" (Throwback Video) by Firsthero: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
See how this man cause problem for Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor / State Of Affairs In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District - Akwa Ibom PDP / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.