Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Chris Brown Rewards A Fan Who Found His $22k Rolex. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Rewards A Fan Who Found His $22k Rolex. (922 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Rewards A Fan Who Found His $22k Rolex. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Chris Brown performed a song during the VMA music ceremony and threw the watch unto a trampoline
when it unclasped but someone jumped on it and the watch sprung into the crowd. A  young fan named
Alisha Borton caught the Rolex and put it on her wrist but returned it to Chris' bodyguard after the
performance when she spotted him looking for it.
Chris Brown has promised her tickets to an upcoming gig with backstage passes and a meet-
and-greet with the star. He wrote on twitter."s/o to Alisha for returning my watch at the VMS's!!
I want to invite you to my show in cincinnati. Can't wait to meet you!

GidiLinks.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Seeks God's Salvation And Favour / Nigerian Celebrities Tell Lies / 11 Year Old Mya K Gets NMVA 2012 Nomination!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.