Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once (33950 Views)

Do Celebs Shed Tears When Cutting Onions? / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by jibrilELsudan: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
THEY USE IT TO CLEAN THEIR NYASH

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by reservd(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
PapalsBull:
O want to know about football jersey also.
Nigerian clubs rewash, European clubs don't
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by socialmediaman: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
For the most popular celebrities you know, they don’t buy those clothes you see them with on the red carpet, the designers use them to advertise those

In real life, they have many clothes, always shopping, that’s where their incomes go. They have to put up appearances. Shopping is also a hobby for many of them, like some of us play video games. Once paparazzi catches up with them or they’re seen in public, they may not wear the same dress though.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by SaturnNick(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Many of them, especially the made ones are being paid to wear those clothes and avertise.

PS... They do repeat clothes sha grin grin grin
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why is anyone concerned about this Do you follow them everywhere to know which clothes they wore
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Sweetvie: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of the clothes are rented smiley
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by oyewale0001(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
ecolime:
They reuse them off-camera or gift their loved ones.

Na only wedding gown person no dey wear twice.

They wear wedding gown more than ones oooo.
When someone remarry or when someone is dead.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Oracleee: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
They rent the cloth in the first place.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by davillian(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
I have one as a brother, he gift them out
Sometimes he picks a random follower to come take cloths and shoes....
Some of his cloths normal people can not wear them.....
Those ones na st8 to bin
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.
Most of them are for marketing, not outright buy
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by kareemkamil(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Those supplying them, also take used one's to resale, & give them return's.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.

Na rentals na

Them dey rent outfits for public outings, na why e look like they wear it once, after 24hrs or the agreed time,you return them to where you got it and go your way
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
reservd:

See lies grin
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by FireUpNow(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
The clothes are not theirs so they return them to the owners or they wash and use them off screen. Celebs nor too get money the way most fans think to be changing clothes every now and then
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by CaptainFM1: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
It goes back on the boutique display!
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by lynx200(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sometimes, they get clothes from designers or retailers who want to use the opportunity to advertise their wears. I had a retailer come to me with this arrangement some years ago thinking I was a musician whereby he would allow me wear his clothes at social events and mention his name before the cameras.

Only a small percentage of celebs have a large closet they can showcase before cameras. Most celebs have to be creative as having a large quantity of clothes can be expensive. Some simply choose their occasions and rent outfits for the occasion.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by KingMack(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
When you've got a wide wardrobe..to repeat clothes occurs in a blue moon..even me self even if I no get much I still dey wear clothes wey be say for my mind I go say OMO E DON TEY I WEAR DIS WAN OOO
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by tishbite42: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
davillian:
I have one as a brother, he gift them out
Sometimes he picks a random follower to come take cloths and shoes....
Some of his cloths normal people can not wear them.....
Those ones na st8 to bin
U be Denrele brother?!
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by tishbite42: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:
For me, I gift mine out to less privilege. I don't know what other celebs do with theirs.

Paul Okoye repeats clothes.
Who release this werey from mental asylum?!
😄😆😄😆😄
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by PerfectMan24: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of their expensive cloth na rent from boutique
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by ogaemma: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
They live fake life. Any Town Hall member that tells you that they wear their clothes once is lieing.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by wiseone28: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
reservd:

Do they even give hard trick scorer the ball? I mean naija league
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by DlegendofGarden(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Am not a celeb and I don't use clothes twice.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Elidrisy20: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
They returned them to the shop dey bought them
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Yaks02(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

They wear it multiple times but the put it once on social media so u can't see. The outfits they use for shows are given out immediately to anyone around them. E.g my friend use to work for Davido and almost all his wears are that of OBO, CDQ once came back from a show and gave his security all the outfit for that day....
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Father4all: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
RENTAGE
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by reservd(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
wiseone28:
Do they even give hard trick scorer the ball? I mean naija league
I don't know about that, who knows maybe balls are even re-used
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

It Dependings......
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Mattkid: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:
For me, I gift mine out to less privilege. I don't know what other celebs do with theirs.

Paul Okoye repeats clothes.
............u always talk about Paul okoye.........is like u sabi day guy well well
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Moye715: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
This
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Abdogood(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Boxers, pant and bra ko?
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Antoeni(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
It turns to Okirika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Irritating Social Media Pictures / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.