Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once (33961 Views)

Do Celebs Shed Tears When Cutting Onions? / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by DaveHarry(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na soso clothes I wan dey buy?
God 4bid
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by kelmicheal: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
I still wonder how those guys travel to different countries which also includes popular pastors with many branches all over the world.
These guys travelled with ease anywhere ah. I wonder if they apply for visa through their agents or they will just fly out without visa.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of those cloths are hired cloths. I was in a designers shop a while back, and learnt quickly how celebrities show up to rent wears for events. Outside the camera they repeat cloths until the wear out
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by davillian(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2023
tishbite42:

U be Denrele brother?!
No I'm not but I know him
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by budaatum: 3:26am On Jan 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.
https://www.rd.com/article/marilyn-monroe-happy-birthday-dress/

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Celeboy22: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2023
PapalsBull:
O want to know about football jersey also.

Footballers dey always use jersey once, that's why most players like giving it out after play.

They train with New Jersey and New Boot always
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by weljewel: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High my husband loves me.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by PapalsBull(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Celeboy22:

Footballers dey always use jersey once, that's why most players like giving it out after play.

They train with New Jersey and New Boot always
What of those who don't give out? I know the dry cleaners will do the laundry, will the club give it out or sell it?
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by sweetrace(f): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.

They do not own most of the clothes. They have some people who style them. These people have contacts with designer shops who loan out clothes to them. They don’t even pay to wear the clothes. They sign contracts to return the clothes the way they pick them up. The designer shops get free adverts from this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia / Adesua Etomi's Lookalike Dirichi Okpeke Looking Good In New Pictures / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.