Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally (35769 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by fatherjesse(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Spare us
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by tonididdy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Blaze14k: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Deji speaks like someone that is being bullied
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Metrofox(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
He who demands equity must come to the table with clean hands... The same old dunce you're trying to defend is uncouth, unruly and has used unprintable names against other people..
We complain about buhari and know how deeply tribalistic he is but at least he's more mature than Tinubu and household especially the ill-mannered wife.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Freshtruth(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cj4charles:
"Emilokan Emilokan baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan!!! hand dey shake leg dey shake Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan"
grin them dey complain you dey do your own na was for u o
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Blaze14k: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
DINO MILAYE is a fool and he is clearly showing who they are in PDP

You are the bigger fool for accepting a sick man to rule u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by SpatialKing(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
APCnaPDP:
As an Atiku supporter, Dino behaved in a very childish and disrespectful way. Hopefully, he will grow up quickly, this is not the type of politics our dear nation yearns for.
You are not an Atiku supporter...
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stella Obasanjo was mocked by members of opposition parties and the disagreeing public over her body size and health issues, which led to her eventual death.

Umaru Musa Yar'adua was mocked and castigated over his physical frailties and health challenges, to the point he was declared dead in a Saudi Arabian hospital, which prompted the infamous phone call from Obasanjo to him while on his sick bed, just to verify his status to quell minds and calm nerves.

Patience Jonathan was branded all sorts of names even by a man with an impeccable scholarly standing like Soyinka who nicknamed her a "sheppopotamus" to the utter amusement of the general public, owing to her bloated stomach fat and body size.

Let's not even talk about Buhari who has had to endure over 6years of living with the allusion of being a doppelganger. His was so pronounced that the ever loquacious Donald Trump was touted to have branded him "lifeless".

Dear Deji Adeyanju and APC supporters, who in the actual fvck is Bola Tinubu that we won't mock his health status or lack of it thereof?! If he wanted that much respect devoid of scrutiny and public derision, he should have kept his dying self in his bourdillon mansion to spend the rest of his days feeding slim on Lagos government proceeds. The moment he decided Nigeria is his to pocket, we decided to fvck him up from all sides!

So y'all should shut the fvck up and stop whingeing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by riverbird: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Akacollins7:
So you forget so soon Deji, Yaradua and Jonathan and his wife where mocked and humiliated by the said group of people. Just like yesterday. To me what goes around comes around

They have forgotten so fast but karma never forgets grin
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Mccullum: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
He's very primitive and always acting like a clown, it's freedom of expression, let him enjoy it to the fullest.

That won't stop Tinubu chances of becoming president elect of Nigeria in February by the will of God.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Regie2bless: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm1cTJHRSlQ

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/25/tinubu-your-action-bad-unacceptable-adeyanju-to-dino-melaye/
channels TV supposed to be non- partizan, but is like they are already taken sides. I could have expected them to take the program off air immediately dey started singing that emilokon song. But d reverse is the case dey film the the invent even filming the way Dino was hitting himself on d floor. I'm not APC but is really bad, they should be discussing how to remove Nigeria from this mess not mocking someone, or is it by mocking someone people will vote for dem? Obviously they don't have anything to offer dat is why they spend their time mocking one man.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Freshtruth(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingcalls:
U all are foolish....I enjoyed the insults, he has been doing same to others
baba bros this is so disrespectful of you. Check your self sir . haba
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by crafteck(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am not a fan on Tinubu but I will never mock him based on his health

But apc pocks the whole Nigeria by campaigning without a single point, they cant mention 1 thing theyve done in 8 years and yet they said renewed hope.. Dino did nothing wrong, when an individual doesnt respect himself what do you expect, same person saying funke akindele should not be used in same sentence as his name? Abi una all dey ment..
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by ask4bk(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Saying he's mocking his health shows they agree that he has a very poor health
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by IrepChrist: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
DINO MILAYE is a fool and he is clearly showing who they are in PDP

I love Mr Tinubu..... And respect him as an elder. He may not be my choice for presidency but I condemn any act of mockery on him.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by RichDad1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Clowns 😏😏😏 🤡🤡
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
When APC did it in 2015 against Goodluck Jonathan by referring him as a goat, it wasn't a sin. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by crafteck(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
IrepChrist:

I love Mr Tinubu..... And respect him as an elder. He may not be my choice for presidency but I condemn any act of mockery on him.

What has he done to deserve respect? Weigh that against things he did to deserve disrespect.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by davidtemi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
it’s not right at all not from a fmr Senator.kogi is the problem of Nigeria.I have not seen any responsible and reasonable person from that state.

YOU ARE MAD. FOOL
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by IrepChrist: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
crafteck:

What has he done to deserve respect? Weigh that against things he did to deserve disrespect.

My faith teaches we respect elders and also my culture. Our politicians should show a good example.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by 43Ronin: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
It was funny as fúck abeg. Lol
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Freshtruth(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buddha3:
Stella Obasanjo was mocked by members of opposition parties and the disagreeing public over her body size and health issues, which led to her eventual death.

Umaru Musa Yar'adua was mocked and castigated over his physical frailties and health challenges, to the point he was declared dead in a Saudi Arabian hospital, which prompted the infamous phone call from Obasanjo to him while on his sick bed, just to verify his status to quell minds and calm nerves.

Patience Jonathan was branded all sorts of names even by a man with an impeccable scholarly standing like Soyinka who nicknamed her a "sheppopotamus" to the utter amusement of the general public, owing to her bloated stomach fat and body size.

Let's not even talk about Buhari who has had to endure over 6years of living with the allusion of being a doppelganger. His was so pronounced that the ever loquacious Donald Trump was touted to have branded him "lifeless".

Dear Deji Adeyanju and APC supporters, who in the actual fvck is Bola Tinubu that we won't mock his health status or lack of it thereof?! If he wanted that much respect devoid of scrutiny and public derision, he should have kept his dying self in his bourdillon mansion to spend the rest of his days feeding slim on Lagos government proceeds. The moment he decided Nigeria is his to pocket, kwe decided to fvck him up from all sides!

So y'all should shut the fvck up and stop whingeing!
you get mind o na whole Jaganban you dey describe like this
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by TIDDOLL(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
it’s not right at all not from a fmr Senator.kogi is the problem of Nigeria.I have not seen any responsible and reasonable person from that state.
Perhaps you don't look at them objectively and reasonably. undecided
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by obrian888: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Akacollins7:
So you forget so soon Deji, Yaradua and Jonathan and his wife where mocked and humiliated by the said group of people. Just like yesterday. To me what goes around comes around

God bless you for the reminder, their brain always goes flat when you toy with their own? who is Tinubu sef.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by ajakuai(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
O am PDP but I do not support that from Melaye.

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent biased bylaw.

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent bylaw.

Dr. Chidi Lloyd was the former Rivers State House of Assembly lawmaker that hit the mace on his fellow lawmaker's face and his set of teeth fell off till date. Which resulted to the man using artificial teeth for the rest of his life.

Back to the matter, my cousin brother recently got a loan to start a business, which he got into oil milling business in his community Elele Alimini in Local Government Area. Before now, Chidi Lloyd acquired hectres of land in his hometown, Akpabo, where he planted oil palms to start running red-oil milling in a larger quantity. However, In order to packout millers(monopoly) he perceive as competitors in the LGA, he is passing this bill into bylaw to either make them pay registration fees through their nose or foldup.

Secondly, my cousin's community, Elele Alimini was a peaceful community before this man was appointment/elected as local government Chairman, but he came into power and started his divide and rule game as a dictator under the guise of LGA chairman.

How it started, there was a peaceful functioning youth body in this community, the then chairman's 3 year tenure elapsed, and they gave room for aspirants to vying for any position to pick the form but no one was coming out to contest as the youth chairman, maybe because the outgoing chairman performed excellently well, which set a landmark for the position. So after the window of the said positions closed without anyone coming out for the chairmanship position, the youth told the outgoing chairman to go for second tenure since it is permitted in their constitution. It was there that one Mr. Chimene Asomeji( 50yrs old) with 3 other persons, went to Chidi Lloyd and told him to use him that the outgoing is an APC man, that he should make him(Chimene Asomeji) the youth chairman, which Childi Lloyd heeded to and forcefully planted him as the caretaker chairman on the community youth, citing that Rivers State government under governor Wike prohibits Youth body of any form, but planting his urchin as the youth caretaker chairman which led to the nonexistence of the youth body in that community because nobody want to associate with the mischief till date.

And again, due to Chidi Lloyd's interest in causing crisis in Elele Alimini, he has used politics to divide every arms of the community leadership, which the CDC is not left out. Hence the leadership of Ogha(Oldest traditional persons), and the chiefs council had earlier constituted different CDC bodies in conflicting dimensions, but instead of Chidi Lloyd to weigh into the matter and resolve it, he, again, planted this same youth caretaker chairman to be the CDC chairman.

But instead of this Chinedu to make peace with his community, he went with touts to the market to ticket traders. My cousin’s family, Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families happen to be the landlords of this market.
This market revenue generation management was the cause of the crisis in Alimini arms of leadership. That is, who to collect the ticket money from the market.
It may interest you to know that Elele Alimini is a host of rice mill factory, Olo and Mininta etc, among other oil companies. But none of these landlords has ever been chaired by CDC or any other arm of the community leadership. They only go to the market landlords to flex their muscles.

Alimini market has landlords comprising Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families. And the market revenue generation, according to the court ruling and community agreement, that the revenue should be shared 40% to Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families, outside other homage to be paid to the landlord on yearly basis. While 60% to the community for developmental projects.

But since 1999 or thereabout, none of these agreements had been honoured. Any community CDC just go into the market and amass wealth for themselves living the market landlords wonder around.

And that let to stoppage of this self-imposed CDC leadership led by Chimene Asomeji by the landlords until the community settles them with the accumulated revenue percentage and homage as agreed before the community and lawcourt.

Meanwhile, the market landlords had earlier this January sue the appropriate arms of Alimini leadership before a magistrate/customary court seeking to redress the agreement issue and to take charge of the market until the CDC issue in the community is settled. But this same Chimene Asomeji went back to his pay master, Chidi Lloyd to inform him that the landlords don't want any faction of the CDC to collect money from the market. Which is why Chidi Lloyd, the Emohua local government Chairman is currently passing into bylaw for the LGA to take charge of the markets within the locality.

This man, Chidi Lloyd is using his position to intimidate, landgrab and ridicule his Emohua local government people.
We call on governor Nyeso Wike and well meaning Nigerians to call Chidi Lloyd to order before causing another intracommunal crisis as he has been doing in other communities of Emolga.

My good people of Nairaland, please advice my cousin brother’s family(Alimini market landlord) on what to do concerning the market. And small scale business owners for this incoming harsh laws.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by pekisdgee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
These people are werey they are yet to tell us what they want to bring on the table rather constitute nuisance hiss
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by shimolv: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by stuffs2002: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Blaze14k:

You are the bigger fool for accepting a sick man to rule u

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Show us his medical certificate to prove he is sick
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by biggie73(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Too childish. Because they mock Tinubu's health, the Lord will add more to his years with good health.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by alfsalami: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nature is not fair to Dino , an old man going about with the brain of a toddler , I pity him oo
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by yemex04(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Medically Dino Malaye looks more of a disaster health wise due to his Semi-Obesse look.. I can bet Tinubu is medically healthier than him because people like Dino are usually plagued with Diabetes & Hight BP which are very deadly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.