Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally (35778 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by stuffs2002: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buddha3:
Stella Obasanjo was mocked by members of opposition parties and the disagreeing public over her body size and health issues, which led to her eventual death.

Umaru Musa Yar'adua was mocked and castigated over his physical frailties and health challenges, to the point he was declared dead in a Saudi Arabian hospital, which prompted the infamous phone call from Obasanjo to him while on his sick bed, just to verify his status to quell minds and calm nerves.

Patience Jonathan was branded all sorts of names even by a man with an impeccable scholarly standing like Soyinka who nicknamed her a "sheppopotamus" to the utter amusement of the general public, owing to her bloated stomach fat and body size.

Let's not even talk about Buhari who has had to endure over 6years of living with the allusion of being a doppelganger. His was so pronounced that the ever loquacious Donald Trump was touted to have branded him "lifeless".

Dear Deji Adeyanju and APC supporters, who in the actual fvck is Bola Tinubu that we won't mock his health status or lack of it thereof?! If he wanted that much respect devoid of scrutiny and public derision, he should have kept his dying self in his bourdillon mansion to spend the rest of his days feeding slim on Lagos government proceeds. The moment he decided Nigeria is his to pocket, we decided to fvck him up from all sides!

So y'all should shut the fvck up and stop whingeing!

IPOB trying to justify their Animalistic behaviour.

No reasonable person mocked Stella Obasanjo, Umar Ya'adua, Goodluck Jonathan or even Buhari
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by brutal1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Humiliated? Which health issues Jonathan and his wife get? Come up with another story
Akacollins7:
So you forget so soon Deji, Yaradua and Jonathan and his wife where mocked and humiliated by the said group of people. Just like yesterday. To me what goes around comes around
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB trying to justify their Animalistic behaviour.

No reasonable person mocked Stella Obasanjo, Umar Ya'adua, Goodluck Jonathan or even Buhari

Segun, you're a mumu man!

Seeing how you APC supporters tend to have selective amnesia, it is instructive to remind you that we are all not vacuous in the head!

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by izubext007: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
The effect of Yahaya Bello relegating him
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by chidiwar(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am not a fan on Tinubu but I will never mock him based on his health

If the health conditions were the other way, APC would have done worse.. Besides, this is just a political campaign strategy. just a way of given voters reasons not to vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Gbemini(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dino have no sense since child
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Neutrality: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
it’s not right at all not from a fmr Senator.kogi is the problem of Nigeria.I have not seen any responsible and reasonable person from that state.
Comment sensibly, how can u ironically insult the whole kogites?,are u OK?
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by stuffs2002: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buddha3:

Segun, you're a mumu man!

Seeing how you APC supporters tend to have selective amnesia, it is instructive to remind you that we are all not vacuous in the head!

What can you expect from IPOB PIIGS who know nothing but Insults.

Just yesterday I heard a teenage South East boy slapped his own father and was threatening to beat up the old man. Neighbors started holding him.

These are the animals that would come online to type rubbish
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by rickyrex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
APCnaPDP:
As an Atiku supporter, Dino behaved in a very childish and disrespectful way. Hopefully, he will grow up quickly, this is not the type of politics our dear nation yearns for.
in as much i condemn such act, tinubu would have don or said things worse than that if he were to be fit and atiku or obi were to be in his state of health. You need to watch tinubu campaign and hear the gutters coming out of his mouth. Pls do try and watch two or three of his campaign speech
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Blaze14k: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Show us his medical certificate to prove he is sick

Ode i be ur papa doctor?
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Sermwell(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
it’s not right at all not from a fmr Senator.kogi is the problem of Nigeria.I have not seen any responsible and reasonable person from that state.
You're more stupid than Dino!! Just look at how you are insulting a whole state because of one man! Smh
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by highchief1: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sermwell:

You're more stupid than Dino!! Just look at how you are insulting a whole state because of one man! Smh
dino,bello,deji,adeyemi.just show me one reasonable kogi person
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Safyqueen: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:

How can you see when you too is irresponsible. It takes a responsible person to identify one.

The GOD of all Kogi people you've just insulted altogether will strike you anytime you passed through that gateway state.

A bastard born by a harlot has no respect.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by highchief1: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Safyqueen:

How can you see when you too is irresponsible. It takes a responsible person to identify one.

The GOD of all Kogi people you've just insulted altogether will strike you anytime you passed through that gateway state.

A bastard born by a harlot has no respect.
pass through kogi to where?I don’t use road bro
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Kog45(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Too bad but it was salvo from PDP to Keyanmo who tried to rubbish Atiku indirectly calling him a thief regarding SPV....wahala dey naija.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Shikena(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
I love lots of the comments I read here. No matter how passionate we are about circumstances we are not a people that openly mock anyone's health status.
As good as our people are with yabbis, they don't mock health and old age specifically directed at someone who might be battling or have battled a challenge,

However this is becoming rampant. Keep in mind that you get older every blessed second and you don't even know what awaits you or your family members health wise in 10, 30 or even 50 years. Be creative with yabbing but know the limit.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by infofta(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Now they have accepted that Tinubu is not physically and mentally well.
All along they said he's fit and strong deceiving Nigerians
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by newnigerdelta00: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
WibusJaga:

Mocking someone's health status is bad, but jeopardising the destiny of 200million Nigerians by imposing a sick dementia-prone balablu bulaba man or according to Kayamo a man with "Half Brain & Half Liver" is genocidal. cool

But that emilokan song 🎵 na hit track sha. cheesy

Blame your father for jeopardizing your destiny, you mention 200million Nigerians, you see as you foolish.so people like them dangote and more so you mean say they are poor or dey suffer?

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by obrian888: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adeyanju! where were you when Tinubu and co were destroying Jonathan with all manners of mockery? where were you when Tinubu called Funke Akindele an ant? where were you when Tifnubu said mentioning Obi's name is an insult to him, where you when Tinubu said if we ask for change/good government they should tell us to shuruup. Tinubu is a sick demented old criminal that should be in an asylum roasting. when an adult takes a cap from a small child and put it on, he will definitely become a child,if he wants sanity from Dino and his likes, he should quit the race simple. As for Dino Melaye we all know he is useless, and he is gradually destroying the Atifku camp with his madness, only mad people listen to Dino. to the Tinubu urchins over to you, because if this happens in LP rally, hell would've been burning on earth as if Obi is the reason why Tinubu will not emerge president, you say we don't have structure yet you will not let us rest. thank God the elections is almost here, Tinubu did not even see anything compared to what they did to Jonathan and his wife.so mr Adeyanju do your findings before comin to social media and spit nonsense.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Kaiser20: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
But Tinubu self get problem.
He knows he is mentally and physically challenged, and he is shouting EMI Lo Kan up and down
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Georgejeez: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
If it's insult and mockery that will make Urchins see clearly the handwriting on the wall that Tinubu is too frail , sick and unfit to rule this country for the next four years , then more of it should be welcomed.

When we screamed to the high heavens about Buhari ,they called us wailers and were chanting "Darling Daddy" , now see where their darling daddy don carry us reach .

Worse off , he wants to hand over to someone who is worse off than him health-wise , who will be unable to be around when critical decisions need to be made because of I'll health , imagine giving a sick country to a sick patient to nurse .

No be JuJu be that

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by clusay(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:

Haba
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by SaturnNick(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am not for BAT. But what Dino did was not right. Infact, I concluded he was high on some substance shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by stuffs2002: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ode i be ur papa doctor?

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

u no b doctor yet dey declare pipo sick..
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Blaze14k: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Dey wine urself... Just dey play
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by AuthorMan: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Really, it is wrong to mock anyone of their health status even if they are your enemies.
No one has power over death and sickness. It is only by the grace of God if you are healthy or alive.

I am not a fan of Tinubu and can never be. But mocking him of his health status is what I try so much to avoid.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Sermwell(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
dino,bello,deji,adeyemi.just show me one reasonable kogi person
In your foolish mind, these four persons make up the whole people of kogi state? Again, I rebuke this foolishness!!
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by soloaudu: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
It is hard to differentiate your mouth odor from what could come from your anus.

Empty head.
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by Blaze14k: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB..

Mtcheeeww i forget say u no get sense
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by abobote: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
He went too

Obidient campaign is issue based
Re: Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally by zelnababa(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
ARA FIRE THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH, HOW MANY PPL FROM KOGI DON RULE THIS COUNTRY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.