Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp (319 Views)

Please Help Me Get Rid Of Bumps On My Penis / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / How To Get Rid Of Bumps On The Back Of The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by Steve28: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please any advice from here how I can get rid of bumps on my scalp, is been there for over a year now, I have tried different ways and non of them worked.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by VeryWickedGoat: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just pray make your hair no bald later in life.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by pragmatistm(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Steve28:
Please any advice from here how I can get rid of bumps on my scalp, is been there for over a year now, I have tried different ways and non of them worked.

Try rubbing it hard with small salt at night for like 5 days.

Thank me later.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by pragmatistm(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Double post.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by Steve28: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2023
pragmatistm:

Try rubbing it hard with small salt at night for like 5 days.

Thank me later.
Thanks although I have tried this method but I was not consistent
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bumps On My Scalp by mykfcexperience: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2023
At the point when you are under pressure or tension you pay attention to smooth music, it will quiet down your pressure. Music has generally human feelings. At the point when you pay attention to miserable melodies consequently you felt miserable. At the point when you are feeling blissful you pay attention to cheerful tunes it gives more energy levels to you. Like that various sorts of music are available in our reality. https://blackholeapk.com/

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Of These 4 Health Challenges; Eat More Of Yam / Can You Eat This? / Can Vitamin C Prevent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.