Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (46483 Views)

There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by press9jatv: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2023
onuman:

By Tinubu's present lamentations, you need to understand that he has read the handwriting on the wall that he stands no chance of winning the next presidential election.
This is a big lie

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by CyberHustle: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

You don't know the kinda power the IPMAN wields in the Petroleum Logistics.
nonsense
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 4:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Ritchiee:
God is greater than them..

who are the "them"?
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by HardMirror(m): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Pakute:

werey, how many new naira notes do you see in circulation?
You really think Tinubu will ever be in short supply of any currency?. Has the scarcity of new notes affected his rallies or fuel scarcity affected his private jets and convoy?.. It's only poor people like you & your family moving from one bank to another and carrying kegs from one fuel station to another.
fact!

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Image123(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
what is the relationship between naira notes and election? If not vote buying ...and shame no catch you...
On Election Day you don't need fuel to vote as there won't be movement from 6 am to 6 pm

The relationship is not vote buying but dissatisfaction. These big men Tinubu, Atiku, Obi don't have problem with money. Bank CEOs are their boys. Evidently, Buhari is not the main cause of fuel scarcity or insistence on January 31 deadline for new notes. It's like a chess game. If you finish the economy patapata like Emefiele seems bent on doing, there will be big problems and suffering for millions of Nigerians not politicians, and the blame of course goes directly to Tinubu's votes. There's really no sense in having the deadline fixed few weeks to an election.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2023
searchlight:
The only way to stop all these is to stop him from talking.

^^^
Why? cheesy

Aren't you enjoying the circus?

Freedom of speech is precious. Allow the man to speak.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayomivic:
if you spend money we would collect it and vote for Tinubu.

^^^

Who is "we"?
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by UnimkeAk(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol. The man just love shaking the table in Ogun State.
I can't wait for the crazy CBN Gov to leave.

Mumu
Na cbn governor abi president order the redesign..
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Pakute:

werey, how many new naira notes do you see in circulation?
You really think Tinubu will ever be in short supply of any currency?. Has the scarcity of new notes affected his rallies or fuel scarcity affected his private jets and convoy?.. It's only poor people like you & your family moving from one bank to another and carrying kegs from one fuel station to another.

^^^
This is an indication of the contempt you have for millions of Nigerians who wake up each day facing incredible odds - and yet they still try to do what they can.

Rather than mock them you should explain why Messrs Buhari, Tinubu and the other grand wizards of the APC cannot run a tap successfully - not to talk of running a country. undecided

But I don't blame you. Nigerians brought this upon themselves with their poor electoral choices. It is up to them next month to show that they have a measure of self respect.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by PS712: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Yes he should.

Why?!
Because there are two factions of APC, the Buhari CPC/APC/Awusa and Tinubu ACN/APC Yoruba Parties.

The former brought Naija to this mess and the later is to rescue same from bullshitts.
You are formulating funny theory.
The former and later you are talking about are still going for campaigns together. The later never for once mentioned that the former's way of running government was retrogressive, is it now that it is realizing it?
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Babathanks:

Even me that is staying in Abuja is yet to see the new naira note o, I even went to the bank yesterday to collect money and they gave me old naira note. Buhari is supporting is fellow Fulani man, is only few hausa that I know that are supposed him,I pray tinubu should win and shame him
and the idiotic pigs are still blaming tinubu.
this is just the best strategy for Tinubu to win by disassociated himself from this fuel scarcity and the failed naira redesign

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by usj(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2023
owem19:
You well so
have you seen a normal person selling Tinubu online before? They think we can't think for ourselves
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2023
ThugBoy:
This is why I don't waste my time voting. Politicians in Nigeria are hypocrites.

^^^
It isn't a waste of time.

That's just like a man saying he won't get married because all women are gold diggers. Or a woman saying she won't get married because all men are lying scum.

You just keep working at it until you get it right.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Poll23:

You're just stylishly soliciting for northerners vote which is impossible 🤣🤣
I am a northerner so how will I beg for what is mine.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Then be a good northerner by reciprocating the support Tinubu gave Buhari in 2015.
If you can't, you a waste to humanity.
Tinubu is planning to cause a religious war in Nigeria and no president will agree with that.
Are you telling me I should vote for a man that I watched him licking microphone?
Are you telling me to vote for a man that everything about him is in secrecy?
I should vote a man that I cannot defend him if they ask me about his primary and secondary school?
Are you telling us to vote a man who is mentally derange?
Why didn't them bring Osinbajo who is more qualified than the sick Tinubu?

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
omokab:
Mr man Tinubu is not insulting buari.we know where he's directing his speech .fuel scarcity was deliberate to scuttle the election and avenue to paint APC black so that voters will not vote for Tinubu. Buari has been managing the issue of fuel scarcity for seven years ,why there is serious fuel scarcity a less than a month to the election . Either they like it or not Tinubu will win .
and who is the minister of petroleum and the president?
Who authorized the redesigning of the Naira.
God give you brain for a purpose of reasoning please use it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by searchlight: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Ur mumu is Legendary, so you thought he said those words by mistakes , he knew what he did and it wasn’t by chance neither mistakes and he must have said that with the backing of some powerful politician’s, if truly Buhari was interested in cubbing votes buying so why didn’t he resigned the naira towards 2019 Election , why wait till this moment, why is ATM still dispensIng old notes 5 days to the expiration of the notes , d bottom line is Tinubu must have head about Buhari game plan and decided to ditch him again just like he did in Ogun state during primary election.
Good at least you know that Buhari isn't supporting him now let's see how he will inherit the Buhari's 12 million votes from the core north.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
Tinubu is planning to cause a religious war in Nigeria and no president will agree with that.
Why didn't them bring Osinbajo who is more qualified than the sick Tinubu?
Religious war?
How?
You see how malicious you are?
You must be a PDP agent cos it's only Atiku and Dino, Patience Jonathan and GEJ that fight like retards with vendetta.
You are the one spilling jargons about BAT.
You deserve instant God's wrath!
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Onabeem(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
The clown has started crying a little too early
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Franchise21(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
igbotormentor:
I am not your mother, stop generalizing your disappointed
U fit born person? Deluded fellow
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Petdagr8t(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2023
igbotormentor:

Head of Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ)---
Chris Isiguzo

PETROL
Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria IPMAN
----Chonedu Okonkwo

ELECTRICITY
Electricity workers association --- Joe Ajaero

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Central bank of Nigeria - Godwin Emefiele

HEALTH
Nigerian Medical Association--Dr.Uche Ojinma

What do these critical sectors have in common ?

They are sectors that controls basic neccesities of any country

Look at the names of the heads of these institutions

They are all from one region of tge country

All of them

We all know the media has been against the pmb government since 2015

Fuel scarcity is no coincidence after 7 years of no scacity ,3 months to election it all starts .

We have enjoyed constant electricity for a long time

Now they hardly function

The Health workers go on strile just to make goveremt look bad

They are planing another strike in a few weeks

We can all see how the CBN has messed the country up

This is all not a coinsidence

Its all deliberate

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES !!!

Ode ,last time I checked this useless APC government was installed and imposed on us by Tinubu himself.
Tinubu who is so full of himself couldn't see beyond the horizon and foolishly he thought that Buhari a Fulani will trade his fellow Fulani brother Atiku for anything.
Tinubu also contributed largely through his bullion van to oust his fellow southerner Good luck Jonathan and installed Buhari with the aid of his now main opposition candidate Atiku Abubakar hoping that Buhari will return the good turn. Ntoor as Dino Maleye used to say, Buhari is giving no damn and he is not going back on ensuring a hitch free, corruption free,and a legitimate election.
Tinubu can cry us a river for all I care, but Buhari must be commended for refusing to bow for Emilokan cheep blackmail. Can you even imagine him telling Buhari that he single handedly made him the president ?, what!, Tinubu is now a demi god, tufiakwa.

More importantly you should also know that Buhari who happened to be the minister of petroleum resources together with Maleye Kyari NNPC managing director have the sole responsibility of ensuring adequate fuel supply to the nation.
On Naira notes Godwin Emefiele who hails from Delta state and not south east as you claimed is only acting on the directives of president Muhammadu Buhari.
On power go and ask Raji Fashola who is the minister of power and stop beating around the bush. I pray you receive senses for once in your life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Religious war?
How?
You see how malicious you are?
You must be a PDP agent cos it's only Atiku and Dino, Patience Jonathan and GEJ that fight like retards with vendetta.
You are the one spilling jargons about BAT.
You deserve instant God's wrath!
if you are reasonable you should know that having a the same faith at this time of the country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
if you are reasonable you should know that having a the same faith at this time of the country.
When Abiola fielded same faith, did war occur?
Even southern & northern Christians embraced it.
Now that Tinubu has done it, he did so cos he knew the treachery that might come against him from some unfaithful northern elements hired by Atiku.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
PS712:

You are formulating funny theory.
The former and later you are talking about are still going for campaigns together. The later never for once mentioned that the former's way of running government was retrogressive, is it now that it is realizing it?
Yes, na now jungle mature..
It's the end for the oppressor Buhari led APC
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by davidl7: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2023
This man they said is a big political strategist is criticizing his own APC led government.

It also shows that there is a problem in APC.

Let me say it again. Buhari does not want Tinubu to win.

They have to even beg him to campaign with Tinubu!
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

When Abiola fielded same faith, did war occur?
Even southern & northern Christians embraced it.
Now that Tinubu has done it, he did so cos he knew the treachery that might come against him from some unfaithful northern elements hired by Atiku.
did Abiola rule? How old were you then? Do you know the crisis that happened in the south west?
Tinubu will never rule this country.
Nobody knows where Tinubu is coming from, nobody knows his brother or sister, nobody is his class mate.
Only fools will want us to put the life of 200 million Nigerians in the hand of a man that is mentally derange.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by dele1727: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:

So free and fair election means they are against him?

Enemies of democracy have failed.

And fuel scarcity will give you free, fair and credible elections?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 how foolish can anybody get?
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by dele1727: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

TINUBU'S SUPPORTERS ARE SENSELESS.

Okay....unlike a the supporters of a man who spent 40M for PDP form and still ran away from the contest..

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
dele1727:

And fuel scarcity will give you free, fair and credible elections?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 how foolish can anybody get?

Is it 3day fuel Scarcity started? why didn't tinubu talk since? it didn't affect him then so he was busy defending buharis bad policy with eye service.

Cashless policy will ensure free and fair elections. I know u guilt won't allow u mention that one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49