Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) (32272 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter / Suicide Bomber Kills 2 Civilian Jtfs In Borno Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Mtmike(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Your words speaks volume of how much a tribalist you are.
First thing you should know is that everyone has a choice, everyone has the right to support whoever they want to support for whatever reason to support them

Secondly, all you just posted here is pure fallacy, I am very sure this election result will prove you wrong. Because Peter Obi will win in south west

This your type is mindset is what is dragging this country backwards we have only one enemy and that is our bad leaders. And they cut across all tribes from north to south. A YORUBA MAN IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Thiefnubbu and his BATstards must be in severe pains right now. grin

Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Pesin wey sabi!

Abeg collectโ€ฆ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Kaa4(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Don.t mind him, he is simple idiotic. Where did GEJ had the highest votes in Nigeria? Bayelsa?. The Yoruba is called unreliable because we look beyond primordial issues
TK9680:

What is all this? I'm yoruba and a proud Peter Obi supporter.

Please let's be civil. Stop all this stereotyping. For example, only about 20 percent of eligible voters voted in Lagos in the last election.
Please let us vote peacefully and stop all these.What about igbos that are openly against Peter Obi? What do you call them?
Ejo, don't insult us, simply not fair!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Bestymary: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Obi for president inshallah
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Shikini: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2023
rockmite:

Poor and wretched soul. Yoruba na ur mate? Regret kee u there. I know you are Igbo, u can deny but we know. It is only igbos that feel like everyone should support obi. Every single Nigerians has freedom of choice.
Make ogun kee you make u insult yorubas again. Ewu
There are more than 200 ethic groups but it's only Igbo that gives you urchins sleepless nights ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:
Borno the most dangerous place in Nigeria

I hope he has left that place, we can't shout
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Mrmb: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Even agile youth will get tired. Peter should tell us his age because am beginning to wonder if he's truly 61 or 31

What's special in this?
grin grin grin Asiwaju has visited 90% of the north, about 50% of the east and about 80% of the west..... How many places obi don go?
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Pengician(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Aisha Yesufu;

Peter Obi @PeterObi went to Gombe and Southern Borno today.
Beat that if you can!๐Ÿ˜Ž
#PeterObiForPresident2023

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1618288940037066753?t=lZEXaAJmMcmvkfisL3Lltw&s=19

Our incoming president this 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Aisha Yesufu;

Peter Obi @PeterObi went to Gombe and Southern Borno today.
Beat that if you can!๐Ÿ˜Ž
#PeterObiForPresident2023

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1618288940037066753?t=lZEXaAJmMcmvkfisL3Lltw&s=19
Why going to places only dominated by xtians... I seriously doubt if he has anything good to offer.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Ningi2020:
Why going to places only dominated by xtians... I seriously doubt if he has anything good to offer.
mainly Cos they've been brutally killed by Muslim bandits and they ain't included in key government policies in their states, ruled by Muslims. Moreover, Muslims already have representatives in Tinubu, Kwankwasor and Atiku who never visited them too but Obi has visited all, Muslims and xtians. That's part of the reasons he campaigns twice in states where both religions have significant population. That's the inclusive Obi talks about irrespective of your religion
Re: Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) by Themanleshey: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2023
SaintNegro77:
still reason better than the whole generations that precede your lineage. No insult but you just exposed the academic negligence of your lineage.

I think the word โ€œlineageโ€ is the biggest grammar you all know and use in your region , small think una go deh talk lineage , go and read through what you posted , that alone shows how bad your lineage is .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / El-rufaโ€™i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.