Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members (22799 Views)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Successkay12(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2023
LadySarah:

Oga shut it!
Boiling where?
Evil APC fighting themselves in IMO is now east is boiling.

Usu Mia GI onu!
Shut it dirty mouth. East is boiling, just accept d fact mugu.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 4labi1: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Mehn this is bad oh and the governor has not come our to say anything.
Oddly enough I listened to the audio of the slain chief and the way the guy was threatening hope uzodima, he actually sounded like the same guy who killed those army couple in imo state early 2022 who went for their traditional wedding (rest both of them souls) .I don't support apc dealings and behaviour but this guys have to be stopped from killing like this.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Sai Obiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Henryfortune(m): 2:38am On Jan 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God , Dividing Nigeria should have been the best , to live together by force is not the way out.

And those it mean you should be killing your own people to prove this... but be calm this ur line of thought is shared by many like you who wants obi and if he can't be then we devide... Sadly it's the once peaacful south east that is suffering and I pity those who will line up to vote because....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Henryfortune(m): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2023
IgboNiile:
Hope uzodinjo will never know peace

Because he is an APC Governor... Go. And say that to his face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Babastrong(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=shuttox post=120374414]Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by President2001(m): 2:45am On Jan 26, 2023
And supreme Court is going around with APC campaign
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by egunna(m): 2:58am On Jan 26, 2023
LadySarah:

Oga shut it!
Boiling where?

Usu Mia GI onu!
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Beautiful94: 3:33am On Jan 26, 2023
LadySarah:

Oga shut it!
Boiling where?

Usu Mia GI onu!
Go and sit your ass down! Is the east not boiling? What do you mean that APC is fighting themselves? This beast that you people are hell bent on romancing will surely do you dirty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Maski87: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Imo state should be closed,it is not working

1 Like

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Asagna1(m): 3:54am On Jan 26, 2023
LadySarah:

Oga shut it!
Boiling where?

Usu Mia GI onu!

Nigeria is finished. Is it because it’s Apc member that’s affected is that why you people don’t value human life cause of election. FG should declare state of Emergency in IMO. IMO has been PDP strong hold they know themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Asagna1(m): 3:57am On Jan 26, 2023
4labi1:
Mehn this is bad oh and the governor has not come our to say anything.
Oddly enough I listened to the audio of the slain chief and the way the guy was threatening hope uzodima, he actually sounded like the same guy who killed those army couple in imo state early 2022 who went for their traditional wedding (rest both of them souls) .I don't support apc dealings and behaviour but this guys have to be stopped from killing like this.

I thought you people said Apc are the ones killing themselves. Is it that the guy killing people is an Apc member that the Governor didn’t say anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by ruggedtimi(m): 4:32am On Jan 26, 2023
LadySarah:

Oga shut it!
Boiling where?

Usu Mia GI onu!
keep decieving yourself
The comments here is surprising, people turning this thing to tribal and political issue. This so called unknown gunmen have taken over the rural areas of imo state and gradually they will enter Owerri. We are just here typing rubbish meanwhile people re been caught up or displaced because of this atrocities by unknown gunmen. If we the youths can joke with a sensitive issues like this how can the govt take us serious. The other day it was a Peter Obi supporter , so maybe we have to wait until they start killing other political party member and possible in*c staffs before we know there is something really going on in the east. Some of us here haven't witnessed the sound of heavy gunshots just around your neighborhood and you taking cover inside your house, the fear in you alone can kill. We should say no to war and violence. This unknown gunmen never smell war when it comes to them, Dem go Japa...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Roboto11: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2023
vengertime:

Just like your mama toto have been boiling

Amazing your family thought you would amount to something the day you were born.

Who were they fooling?
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 43Ronin: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Successkay12:

Shut it dirty mouth. East is boiling, just accept d fact mugu.
It's now obvious that this has been a political battle between APC & PDP that even uzodimma himself has said it. But fools keep referring to IPOB as if that will make tifnubu win an election he has already lost.

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 43Ronin: 5:13am On Jan 26, 2023
Beautiful94:

Go and sit your ass down! Is the east not boiling? What do you mean that APC is fighting themselves? This beast that you people are hell bent on romancing will surely do you dirty!
What beast, please see below what the CSO of the state said/has been saying.
Tinubu will fail the election woefully, whether you like it or not.

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 43Ronin: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
keep decieving yourself
The comments here is surprising, people turning this thing to tribal and political issue. This so called unknown gunmen have taken over the rural areas of imo state and gradually they will enter Owerri. We are just here typing rubbish meanwhile people re been caught up or displaced because of this atrocities by unknown gunmen. If we the youths can joke with a sensitive issues like this how can the govt take us serious. The other day it was a Peter Obi supporter , so maybe we have to wait until they start killing other political party member and possible in*c staffs before we know there is something really going on in the east. Some of us here haven't witnessed the sound of heavy gunshots just around your neighborhood and you taking cover inside your house, the fear in you alone can kill. We should say no to war and violence. This unknown gunmen never smell war when it comes to them, Dem go Japa...
Pls let them kill all the politicians before you take the war to them, thanks.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by todugo(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God , Dividing Nigeria should have been the best , to live together by force is not the way out.

If they give Biafra freedom what do you think these unknown gunmen will be doing?
Evil breeds evil. It's like cancer that never stops spreading and nothing good comes out of evil.
Give them Biafra tomorrow they will still fight and kill each other. Thats what happens when love for power, over shadows love for your people and their lives.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Emperor5(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2023
This seems to be political war disguised under agitators.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by eteba(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Sadly: South East is on self-destruct
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Roboto11:
The East is really boiling.

Not trying to be facetious.

The easy is not boiling. Imp is boiling.
They don't want supreme court governor simple.
He should leave so all these nonsense to stop
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Roboto11: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

The easy is not boiling. Imp is boiling.
They don't want supreme court governor simple.
He should leave so all these nonsense to stop
They are killing PDP/APC and innocent people in between from Anambra to Imo state and you are blaming Hope Uzodimma.

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-imo-apc-ward-chairman-kidnap-others/

All these killings, I hope when the military gives the same doze it won't be seen as victimisation

1 Like

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Beautiful94: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
43Ronin:

What beast, please see below what the CSO of the state said/has been saying.
Tinubu will fail the election woefully, whether you like it or not.
Stop confusing yourself my dear. You people started this madness of biafra or nothing and then took it to the level of killing people you term saboteur and now the so called politicians have seen ways penetrate their venom into the society.
Who is to blame? If you people read history at all then you will agree with me that there is no need for a repeat of this biafran war.
The yoruba' and Hausa's are not your problem. Look in the mirror my dear, we are our own problem. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Roboto11:

They are killing PDP/APC and innocent people in between from Anambra to Imo state and you are blaming Hope Uzodimma.

That's their business. Was I there when they were sharing the national cake?

For me sef,I wish all these politians should get Ghana revolution treatment.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Biggeststar01: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Tinubu is definitely going to win and whatever you decide to do afterwards is your headache. But in the meantime why are you killing your own people?

I seriously don't care if he wins mate wink
I'm talking about watching his government from a distant country.

And no Easterner is killing any Igbo, I believe it's the work of the federal government to stop election in South East. Simon ekpa is not even Igbo, he is suspected to be a Delta man sad . What the bleep is wrong with that man, well we don't know yet...nonetheless, tinubu or Nigeria is non of my concern.

Thanks👍
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Successkay12(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2023
43Ronin:

It's now obvious that this has been a political battle between APC & PDP that even uzodimma himself has said it. But fools keep referring to IPOB as if that will make tifnubu win an election he has already lost.
What's my business with APC, PDP, Uzodimma, Tinubu, or your ashawo dey claim virgin Obituary? Read well mugu, child of hate.
EAST IS BOILING
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 43Ronin: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Successkay12:

What's my business with APC, PDP, Uzodimma, Tinubu, or your ashawo dey claim virgin Obituary? Read well mugu, child of hate.
EAST IS BOILING
Is your village not boiling? Is your SW safe? Can you even live in Ogun for one week? Was it not in the SW that terrorist shot up a church? Oponu, continue being foolish with tribalism instead of holding buhari to Account for the worsend insecurity. In fact, its because of buharis ineptitude(you can check the dictionary for the definition) that emilokan and his urchins will lose woefully and you will be pained even to your next life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Gandrova: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
afbstrategies:

Another stranded and mannerless urchin spotted. Keep moving from rally to rally looking for unsuspecting people to rob. One day, you will be caught and roasted like a fresh corn. Olodo!
Idiot dumb Assss! You think everyone is like you, still Hawking gala in Traffic junction. Myopic dude
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by blueAgent(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
todugo:

If they give Biafra freedom what do you think these unknown gunmen will be doing?
Evil breeds evil. It's like cancer that never stops spreading and nothing good comes out of evil.
Give them Biafra tomorrow they will still fight and kill each other. Thats what happens when love for power, over shadows love for your people and their lives.

So true.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Successkay12(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
43Ronin:

Is your village not boiling? Is your SW safe? Can you even live in Ogun for one week? Was it not in the SW that terrorist shot up a church? Oponu, continue being foolish with tribalism instead of holding buhari to Account for the worsend insecurity. In fact, its because of buharis ineptitude(you can check the dictionary for the definition) that emilokan and his urchins will lose woefully and you will be pained even to your next life cheesy
Shut up your dirty mouth, have leave in Owerri, ABA, Enugu, Onitsha for more than 15years so mind what u say bcus i understand that region more than your mumu parent that spent all there lives in d same state Emilokan secure d security. Nowhere is safe in Nigeria but not to compare any state or regions with your east that full with brainless youth and children of hates. Mind u i also travelled to North alot borno to be precise. So mind how u talk junior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.