Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members (22798 Views)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gandrova:
Idiot dumb Assss! You think everyone is like you, still Hawking gala in Traffic junction. Myopic dude
I have properties in Benin Area and know him Oshiomhole personally. I am not a light weight thug like you.
Now, I am currently selling gala while vacationing in one of my properties in US, look for better things to do with your damaged life and brain. Mpama!
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 43Ronin: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Successkay12:

Shut up your dirty mouth, have leave in Owerri, ABA, Enugu, Onitsha for more than 15years so mind what u say bcus i understand that region more than your mumu parent that spent all there lives in d same state Emilokan secure d security. Nowhere is safe in Nigeria but not to compare any state or regions with your east that full with brainless youth and children of hates. Mind u i also travelled to North alot borno to be precise. So mind how u talk junior
Look at this oponu werey street urchin saying that igbos left their work and started to hate on his broke ass cheesy chai just imagine. Igbos don suffer sha, just imagine the nonentity.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Successkay12(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
43Ronin:

Look at this oponu werey street urchin saying that igbos left their work and started to hate on his broke ass cheesy chai just imagine. Igbos don suffer sha, just imagine the nonentity.
Give d phone to your parents omo ale as usual.
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Gandrova: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
afbstrategies:

I have properties in Benin Area and know him Oshiomhole personally. I am not a light weight thug like you.
Now, I am currently selling gala while vacationing in one of my properties in US, look for better things to do with your damaged life and brain. Mpama!
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise cheesy Empty Brain
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by 4labi1: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Asagna1:

I thought you people said Apc are the ones killing themselves. Is it that the guy killing people is an Apc member that the Governor didn’t say anything?
I am not in imo and I hate involving my self in politics. My own is come Feb 25th I am going to vote for my candidate and I assure u it's not an apc member bro. Also I never said apc are killing them selves, this guys are just murders straight up. Fine you want to kill someone, kill the person not shame the person and post his death on his own watsapp like they did the army lady (rip) they posted her own death on her own watsap status. This doesn't look like an apc kill apc thing, this is just plain old murder
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by afbstrategies: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise cheesy Empty Brain

You are pained. Hope you have gotten over your nightmares because you think I am here to measure priik with you. Go and make money instead of jumping from rally to rally looking for chains to snatch and pockets to pick. Empty Brainless urchin!
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by Gandrova: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
afbstrategies:

You are pained. Hope you have gotten over your nightmares because you think I am here to measure priik with you. Go and make money instead of jumping from rally to rally looking for chains to snatch and pockets to pick. Empty Brainless urchin!
Akuya stop repeating this same thing kid! cheesy
Re: Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members by afbstrategies: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Akuya stop repeating this same thing kid! cheesy
Empty Brainless urchin
Empty Brainless urchin
Empty Brainless urchin undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPCL: Court Reverses Ararume Sacking, Awards N5bn Damages Against Buhari / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.