Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game (32936 Views)

Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic / Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by simplesearch: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2023
But even without the scarcity of the newly redesigned note and the fuel crisis, will anyone not directly benefiting from this government ever want to vote for APC again?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Jflex07(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

Some people are planning evil against tinubu ..Nigerians won't allow them
Shatap and getat.. Do not rope Nigerians into your nonsense. Next time say urrchins since urrchins suck Tinubu balls for a living.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by uba1991: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Who even appointed these old fools as anti corruption chairman? Just because Tinubu is bribing them with bags of money.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Betting Tips – Thursday, 26 January 2023

Here👉: https://crockvibes.com/betting-tips-thursday-26-january-2023/
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by reddingtonblack: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Acidosis:
These criminals and drug addicts (Tilumbu and Atiku) brought Buhari into power. Now, one is trying to gain regional and ethnic sympathy by blaming the party he constituted while the other one is struggling to maintain relevance after over 7 years in Dubai.

The good thing is Nigerians are more knowledgeable today and have chosen OBIDATTI. There is no other way.

Have OBIDATTI torn there Pdp memebership cards yet grin we thot party was the problem in 2015 we switched to new one, how market.

Now some fraudsters in pdp picked themselves ran to LP and automatically yhey are siants, some gullible people are portraying them as messiah, ... lets imagine LP win the election, what stops politicians from cross carpeting into LP again and the circle continues.

No wonder the politicians don't regard us dey know Nigerians are very gullible.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by deavicky(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Na wa oh!!!!! This is becoming interesting. Even APC does not want APC to win because they know that Tinubu is evil. Come to talk of it, which one is Tinubu stands. In 2012 he said they should not remove subsidy (he lead group of people to demonstrate against Jonathan)in 2023 he said whether we like it or not they will remove subsidy.Now is he saying Buhari is causing fuel scarcity for him not win the election.
This brings me to asking, why is he complaining or is he the only presidential aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Reyhzor(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

Who be some people??
Abii BAT no dey Bubu g3ng again?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by treatise: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
What is the somebody's name, party affiliation, and portfolio in the current administration that Tinubu helped enthrone?

Ayam waiting sir...

Una go hear word by force....

MKO say hello...

Na because Bubu don dey carry Emefiele travel like him Abobaku make dem no off am or vanish am like Funsho Williams, Baba blu come dey sing different song so...

Bubu na correct chess and poker master.
The names : Tinubu, Buhari and APC.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Landowner101(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Una never see something, when they are through dealing with the drug lord, it will just be him and his urchins. Nonsense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by kaycshine(f): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Bad market for all of them that are expecting bags of money to rig the election. 🤣🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by FireUpNow(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2023
A house dividend among itself cannot stand. We are observing the matter in HD

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by onuman: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2023
A veteran lawyer like Itse Sagay ought to have understood the ugly implications in having a past drug trafficking offender like Tinubu as president of a 21st century country.
Sagay cannot wish Nigeria becomes a PARIAH STATE before the eyes of the powerful Western nations who know very well about Tinubu's past drug trafficking offences.

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by uba1991: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Fresh stupidity, so you are happy with Buhari and praising him now just becos you feel his actions will only affect Tinubu in Nigeria.

It is Tinubu that will queue for 4hrs at mega filling stations or queue at the bank for new notes abi.

even if Tinubu no become president he holds Lagos, that is mini- Nigeria. naa you & i go suffer if we make another mistake
the worst mistake is to vote Tinubu as president.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Omahleigh:
Emilokan camp is in disarray. Their plans to buy votes have been destroyed by Buhari
This isn't about vote buying. My sales girl in Sokoto has tried for over a week now to deposit money to no avail. POS operators are rejecting old notes for deposit. The queues in banks are getting unbearable and people are already getting frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Is Buhari not in charge of economy again. Can't he sack those responsible. undecided

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by onuman: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

And they told you Buhari cares?
Besides, I don't know what logic says fuel and currency are targeted at Tinubu.
This administration has been fumbling and bumbling since 2015 so why now that some people are calling sabotage. You only sabotage something that has been good.
The economy has never been doing well under Buhari
So all the Tinubu boys and dolts who defended border closure, Twitter ban, parallel exchange rate, loans etc should find the energy to defend currency swap and scarcity too instead of taking over the job of wailers

You wrote that Buhari's administration has been fumbling since 2015.
But Tinubu says he wants to continue with the pattern of Buhari's administration.
Do you now support Tinubu to continue with his vow to continue from where Buhari stopped?
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by jcross19: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

why are some people so stupid? Is tinubu the only presidential candidate? What about other poor masses that this will hit? Are they not human? What about the business that are about to go down because of this evil? Now is getting clear to me that tinubu want to buy his way into power!! That won't happen!
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by shimolv: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by uba1991: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Arindin. He brought Buhari. Buhari messed up. So he's back to clean up the mess.
Haven't you vouch for someone who disappointed you before?
gerrout. A sick man cleaning mess?
Tinubu that no one knows his background?
You saw a man licking microphone and you expect us to vote for him?
Tinubu think that money is everything, he think he can use money to buy votes the way he did in Ekiti. No way!!
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by jahsharon: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
We will humiliate them all. Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire will humiliate all the idiots just as he did at the party primary election

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Sonn(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
I love it when i see these enemies of our country fighting themselves, pls let them continue.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by tradepunter: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

I use to think Fulani and hausas were the problem..... Omo I come to realize the Yorubas especially the Muslim ones are ok one the major problems of Nigeria.....

Tinubu candidacy is dead on arrival.... I will rather vote an Fulani from niger than to vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by CaptainAyub: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
tradepunter:

I use to think Fulani and hausas were the problem..... Omo I come to realize the Yorubas especially the Muslim ones are ok one the major problems of Nigeria.....

Tinubu candidacy is dead on arrival.... I will rather vote an Fulani from niger than to vote Tinubu
Yoruba muslims are the ones who embolden hausa/Fulani to be acting with impunity in this country
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by johnpalmer774(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

Speak for yourself Me Man.
I will allow it twice on the Wednesday night.
Can your so called Tinubu represent you in a UN meeting?

Keep fighting your conscience okay.

I am a Nigerian and I will not let that happens . My PVC is my instrument.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by southsouthking(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
johnpalmer774:

I am a Nigerian and I will not let that happens . My PVC is my instrument.

Then take him to Aso Rock without election na.
Superman

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by johnpalmer774(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
gerrout. A sick man cleaning mess?
Tinubu that no one knows his background?
You saw a man licking microphone and you expect us to vote for him?
Tinubu think that money is everything, he think he can use money to buy votes the way he did in Ekiti. No way!!

Nobody is expecting or begging u to vote for him stop feeling important and go to hell with ur vote. Myself and others sane Nigerians will vote for him and there is nothing ur forefathers can’t go about it. Peace out

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by johnpalmer774(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

Then take him to Aso Rock without election na.
Superman

Election will hold and he will win , more reasons why he told you people yesterday that there is plot to sabotage his election so allow election to hold in peace and see if Asiwaju will not win.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by chinemezeq: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

Why is it only tinubu that the situation affects. Na only him de buy vote?
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by southsouthking(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Election will hold and he will win , more reasons why he told you people yesterday that there is plot to sabotage his election so allow election to hold in peace and see if Asiwaju will not win.

You might have been finding it difficult to survive the last 7 years, only for you to come online and be spewing thrash.
Conscience is the greatest judge on earth.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by uba1991: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Nobody is expecting or begging u to vote for him stop feeling important and go to hell with ur vote. Myself and others sane Nigerians will vote for him and there is nothing ur forefathers can’t go about it. Peace out
mark this statement, Tinubu will never be President of this country.
How will a sane person vote for a mentally derange man?
I say again Tinubu will never be my president.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by switlily25(f): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Blazebond:
They are preparing the house in aso rock for ATIKU,they don't want tinubu to win at all and they know that obi and kwankwanso are jokers.
Period!
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Fearyourcreator: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
What is the somebody's name, party affiliation, and portfolio in the current administration that Tinubu helped enthrone?

Ayam waiting sir...

Una go hear word by force....

MKO say hello...

Na because Bubu don dey carry Emefiele travel like him Abobaku make dem no off am or vanish am like Funsho Williams, Baba blu come dey sing different song so...

Bubu na correct chess and poker master.
Lolzzzz... Buhari don good now... Lolzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.