Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game (32987 Views)

Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic / Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Derick1122: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
I said it earlier that Buhari and Atiku are not enemies. This game has been programmed since eight years ago. Atiku and Buhari has succeeded in confusing Nigerians. Just a reminder that Atiku was the one that stepped down for Buhari. In return, Buhari would ensure that Atiku would wins. This is called gentlemen agreement.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Padipadi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
I will not die,I will wait to see Tinubu tears after 25 February.
Only a fool will vote for a man that licks microphone.
I don't want you to die either so that you can witness his rule with shame in your heart.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by oladeebo: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Expect light, fuel and new naira notes to flood everywhere in the next 24 hours wink

Once Asiwaju has spoken up, expect PMB to round up all the saboteurs.

It is so unusual to suddenly find light, petrol and cash becoming scarce few days to election when Asiwaju Tinubu, the candidate of the ruling party is the leading contender.It can only be the enemies within the PMB admin trying to sabotage Asiwaju to give edge to HE Atiku.
The saboteurs have failed.

Asiwaju lokan! All the saboteurs ti lule.
He is thw best and on his mandate we stand.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the one we love and know.

...Tinubu will win this election, am assuring you. The saboteurs were not doing it for Tinubu only but poor mass of Nigeria, they have been into it for a long time, and this election will demolished them.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by GreyLaw(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Well I don't think much will change in Nigeria if either Tinubu or Atiku should win.

Although, I prefer Tinubu shouldn't win because he will be inheriting a mess from Buhari.

You are such a hypocrite! You supported Buhari with your life on this forum just so that Tinubu could take over. What changed?
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by GreyLaw(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kobonaire4:

cheesy

In 2012, some of you people were hailing tinubu when he joined Buhari to protest against GEJ subsidy removal. Despite all the warning that you got, despite Tinubu knowing people in the petroleum sector....you people hailed him

Now see where we are.

If subsidy had gone in 2012, by now Tinubu won't be having the issues he is having.

Sometimes you need to stop playing politics and consider the good of the country. GEJ was not a good leader, but in 2012, he was about to make a decision that would have helped Nigeria greatly. You people opposed the thing. Now karma is biting hard. cheesy

You are trying to please them by agreeing that GEJ was not a good leader.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 27, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are trying to please them by agreeing that GEJ was not a good leader.

Actually, I have a poor opinion of most Nigerian leaders.

Hard decsions they won't take. Instead they take our limited resources...from say oil or agriculture, and use them to run mass welfare projects that at the end of the day become financially unsustainable...leading us to take more and more loans.

GEJ, and Buhari, and most of them do the same thing, and the irony is...both of them were confronted with the same choice. GEJ by NOI in 2011...remove subsidy to save money and the economy...and ten years later, Buhari by his finance minister, using the same language.

And both reacted almost the same way.....

I know people think I am perfectionist...but the truth is, ever since I had my eyes opened to why we were a poor naiton a while ago by realizing how resource dependent we were, I haven't had a good idea of most of our leaders.

Even Buhari, the fact is, yes he built lots of things, he did lots of welfare programmes...but is still a bad leader because he had no thought as to how we get more money.

If Buhari had removed subsides on power and petrol on June 1 2015....in one stroke he would have set us on the way to national development and growth. Yes, people would have suffered, but thanks to investment and profit, within ten years, we would have had a working power and refineries sector, and within 30 years, history would remember Buhari favorably.

But he did not. Just kept the welfare train rolling, while borrowing to pay and pay for more things. And here we are, most if not all of our income is going to pay for debt....and we still make the same mistakes made over and over again.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by TrumpDonald2: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Omahleigh:
Emilokan camp is in disarray. Their plans to buy votes have been destroyed by Buhari

This is pure evidence. Thieffnubu plans to buy votes just like he did in the primaries. He enriched himself with Lagos state's revenue keeping the state in high debt.

Why is he the only one complaining? Is the naira redesign not affecting everyone? But because it will affect him greatly.

His downfall is near

1 Like

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Stallione(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyebanji44:

You are no longer a biafran ...so you are now a Nigerian..

Don't worry after the election you will go back to biafra

Empty headed
U are pained right now because u've lost ur job to drive Tinubu's bullion van around on the 25th feb. Its really pitiable and heartbreaking, pls be consoled nwanne.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Stallione(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Don't just say Yoruba Muslims, say Yorubas.

There's no need to hide your bigotry.

You have said terrible things against every Yorubas in the past including Osibanjo a Christian. Stop patronizing the yoruba christians here, they are not rooting for the evil muslim/muslim ticket u don here am...

Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Stallione(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria
Never ever oo!!
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by Stallione(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyebanji44:

Obi being an ibo man will never rule Nigeria
God will shame u soon
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyebanji44:

The odd is blw tinubu and atiku..

If Atiku wins..north agenda continues like buhari ..ibo suffer. ..

If tinubu wins..north and sw and ss agenda ibo suffer

Igbos suffer how ??

How many times have you seen igbos doing bambiala on the streets compared to the myriads of northerns ?
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
stanluiz:
Tinubu is the only candidate complaining of fuel scarcity and Naira design.

What is he not telling us.

Tinubu is only complaining because this whole crisis is affecting his ambition.
Re: Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game by lagosrd: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/alleged-sabotage-sagay-backs-tinubu-says-somebody-is-playing-a-game/

If you say God doesn't exist . Then you're in your own. God rules in the affairs of men.

See his hand everywhere
APC government in power
Osinbajo ............no where to be found
Emeifiele.....Redesign of naira to avoid another bullion van spending
President...... Vote anyone you like
NNPC......There is fuel available (no fuel anywhere)
Censor ...........during election time.
atiku...........with minus G5 governors
(Confident of winning this election), deflection everyday into PDP even in Mr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.