Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike (20676 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by iokpebholo: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike is a very foolish man,u read a comment online about Atiku planning to punish u after he become president but u didn't bother to verify if it's true or not...Don't always react when u are not very sure as a leader

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike is running insane ..like Judas

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by iokpebholo: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Atiku has already won tHis election,Wike can go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Sannisege: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
You greedy man.. Atiku is an experienced politician
Wike makes so much noise
Did you mean experienced loser?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Roysnickz: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2023
fernandez1:
February 25th should come and go o…..

iPhone 14 256G three weeks used for sale
How much, bro?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by fernandez1(m): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Roysnickz:

How much, bro?

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Levels1(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Still doesn't stopped him from been sworn in as the next Nigeria president while Obi will be sworn in as that of Biafra Ipob terrorist president respectively.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by shuttox: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Levels1:

Still doesn't stopped him from been sworn in as the next Nigeria president while Obi will be sworn in as that of Biafra Ipob terrorist president respectively.

Just dey play
More still coming up,defections etc

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by karnap(m): 6:48am On Jan 26, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy
In another news tinubu is crying that fuel scarcity and new naira was a target to him,what a confusion peter obi has brought to the atiku and tinubu camps,he is the only one going about without complaining grin
PureMe01:

You don't even believe yourself here grin

thiefnubuu is now firing and blaming Buhari for the reason he already lost next month. He has seen his disgraceful defeat but u his urchin has decided to keep wallowing in self-deceit until more geepee tanks of tears are filled next month by you guys grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by karnap(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike should joined obi with his G5 men and they will have respect from Nigerian youth
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by mrksquare: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
A man that brazenly violated the Upland-Riverine dichotomy of power sharing is today propagating equity. A man that succeeded another governor from the same Ikwerre extraction in the same Senatorial zone. A bigot that ensured that 8 overhead bridges was constructed in his Obio/Apkor LGA in a state were most of the hinterland that are riverine are yet to be connected to the State capital by road.

A man that commandeered and ensure that his Ikwerre people got 80 percent of the jobs at the Rivers state University and Ignatius Ajuri University.

Is someone that doesn't know Wike that will empathize with him. As for your illicit Sim, I am still waiting to see how you will do the magic by ensuring that he wins the governorship election.

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Gkay1(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise
Your comment showed that you know nothing about politics.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Gkay1:

so tell us what you know about politics in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Gkay1(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
so tell us what you know about politics in Nigeria
Atiku will lose woefully if he fail to reconcile with d G5 governors.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by shuttox: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Gkay1:

Because you are supporting Tinubu or Obi
I support Obi
But let's have conscience

APC against APC
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Two colours face grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Babastrong(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2023
You are now in dilemma. Is either you support the strong man or risk the wrath of fulani man if he won.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Chriselty: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise

Are u alright? Who's d greedy man, atiku or woke??
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by shuttox: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Chriselty:

Are u alright? Who's d greedy man, atiku or woke??
Both are greedy
So Atiku outsmarted him
Let wike go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by eedimo(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise
Too much noise

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by 9jahotblog: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike the clueless empty chest beater has issued his empty trash again as usual. Atiku Abubakar the incoming President of Nigeria will win this time around and nothing will happen. Nigerians know clearly why you lost the presidential primary election and also why you formed your audio g-5 governors that consists of trash. Thanks to the incoming President Atiku Abubakar for cutting you to sizes in Pdp. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Pdp are much united and heavily prepared to win the February 25th presidential poll and March 11th governorship poll . Keep on talking trash on the media. No one will follow with your lies and propaganda in the party. You are just a clueless empty chest beater and clueless loser.

5 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Spiker777: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2023
AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/pdp-atikull-lose-presidency-over-plot-to-punish-me-wike/

Either ways Wike is a loser,because PDP will definitely suspend him after the election.Decamping to APC will even make him more of a political orphan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by uba1991: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2023
This fool don de fear. You better go and beg Atiku before 25th February.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Victorclean1: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike is a fool. He should have seeded it to SE for equity and fairness
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2023
it seems wike thinks he is the president and that Nigeria's politics starts and ends in rivers state. i think pdp should just ignore him for now and face their campaign seriously. it is only lesser challengers that shout all the time, Atiku knows he is far above wike so he won't engage him in social media outbursts or insults

AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/pdp-atikull-lose-presidency-over-plot-to-punish-me-wike/

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2023
even if he decamps, he will do it as a loner, none of the other governors will follow him and it is even too late .
PDP and Atiku are not afraid of losing rivers state, they know they can always recover lost grounds in rivers state from other states. but i don't think wike is thinking with enough political intelligence foresight, whether PDP loses or wins, no party will see him as a trustworthy politician to rely on.

Spiker777:

Either ways Wike is a loser,because PDP will definitely suspend him after the election.Decamping to APC will even make him more of a political orphan

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by sapele914(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

Stop crying
Tinubu has started complaining
They have shattered his evil plan
He is useless now
Tinubu is complaining, when he is declared the winner of the election, you will be heading to the tribunal?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Almaigaa: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Righthussle:
Atiku has lost already.

You say?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by sapele914(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2023
onatisi:
even if he decamps, he will do it as a loner, none of the other governors will follow him and it is even too late .
PDP and Atiku are not afraid of losing rivers state, they know they can always recover lost grounds in rivers state from other states. but i don't think wike is thinking with enough political intelligence foresight, whether PDP loses or wins, no party will see him as a trustworthy politician to rely on.

Same should be said about Peter Obi that betrayed Apga, then ran away from pdp also, after his Labor party loss, which party will trust such a Judas?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by georgeakins: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise

Atiku is not experienced, otherwise he would have managed the crisis with those 5 governors well. If he loses, he should blame only himself.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by shuttox: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2023
georgeakins:

Atiku is not experienced, otherwise he would have managed the crisis with those 5 governors well. If he loses, he should blame only himself.
Lies
You don't politics
If he ever tried to manage the crisis
Wike and co will use him
Atiku and Obi are making waves
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku already lost!

Defeat is guaranteed!

Himself and Peter would be congratulating Asiwaju

Hahahaha. asiwaju that is crying now cos of Buhari
Is like u don't read other news media. You only come Nairaland to read news.

You have lost the touch. Buhari if fucking Tinubu without condom now.
More cry comes days ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu / 2 Yobe Schoolgirls Killed In Rescue Operation, Others Still Missing.. / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.