Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike (20665 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by daygee12: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:

You don't even believe yourself here grin

thiefnubuu is now firing and blaming Buhari for the reason he already lost next month. He has seen his disgraceful defeat but u his urchin has decided to keep wallowing in self-deceit until more geepee tanks of tears are filled next month by you guys grin

Please who do u think can compete with Tinubu kindly answer that question with all honesty
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Onovo3: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike has become a political nuisance ! Obviously the man has lost it and is currently hallucinating !
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
How can wike be asking n talking about equity wen he was the one who oppose the fair zoning of the presidential ticket to the south east knowing too well its there turn to be selected.....
This gov is just acting a script but time will tell.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by femijamz: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2023
This man go crying till after election
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by pedrilo: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2023
Wile has only one option
And that is for him to support Obi with his full chest
Any other thing will spell doom for him oh
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by alimiadedayo1: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Gkay1:

Atiku will lose woefully if he fail to reconcile with d G5 governors.
lemme say you say so and let us see how it unfolds cause the G-5 are confused and had not much impacts on the electorates in their respective states.. tell him how will wike and other G-5 south east governors sell APC and tinibu to south igbos and in Benue state Atiku will win the election though not with wide margin why? because of the structure of PDP and the powerful chieftains of the likes of David mark and co and that of Oyo state don't let anyone deceive you, nobody knows who will win because majority of the politicians that brought Makinde to government will be working for Atiku and PDP is very strong in Ibadan and that is where the 50 percent of the Oyo state comes from. couple with the performance of Apc and the current frustration Nigerians are facing, it will affect Apc chances in south west state

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
Wike don vex..

He will finish atiku completely I am sure of that

Says who? Keep deceiving yourself. March is here already. I will remind u

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Spiker777: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

Lies
You don't politics
If he ever tried to manage the crisis
Wike and co will use him
Atiku and Obi are making waves
Atiku clearly showed that he is the boss in politics.Those begging of Wike and his cohorts were just to buy time before the election.Atiku would never be stupid enough to give the national chairman to Wike and his stupid crew

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by oyebanji44: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Dreamhighnow post=120384335][/quote]

It will dawn on you soon..by them you will understand what they call politics
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by boldtruthalways: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:

Hey kid, do you understand the difference between being in party and being part of a government?
Tinubu happens to be in the same party as those in the govt but he NEVER been part of the govt. Get it......
Show us where he held any govt position or STFU.

We are voting for the best candidate not the best party.
Get some sense. APC is his party. They failed woefully and if he knew what would restore Nigeria, why didn't he tell Buharii? Pls get off the way. A new Nigeria is coming next month. It seems some people are not tired of suffering.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Blazebond(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
This clowns bluff have been called and all of a sudden he wants to start trading the victim card,wike is a perfect example of the adage "A Drowning politician",he went on a power game and foolishly gave him a "fools confidence" that have spectacularly backfired,he will be lost in the perils of time soon like his predecessors governor's from rivers state.
Nor be only to get money o,try get connect and influence with am o. Wike is a local champion.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Qatar2022: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
You greedy man.. Atiku is an experienced politician
Wike makes so much noise
So idiot like you still exist in Nigeria? Atiku did the same thing to OBJ and Goodluck now he want to rule hell No
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Middleborn: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2023
mrksquare:
A man that brazenly violated the Upland-Riverine dichotomy of power sharing is today propagating equity. A man that succeeded another governor from the same Ikwerre extraction in the same Senatorial zone. A bigot that ensured that 8 overhead bridges was constructed in his Obio/Apkor LGA in a state were most of the hinterland that are riverine are yet to be connected to the State capital by road.

A man that commandeered and ensure that his Ikwerre people got 80 percent of the jobs at the Rivers state University and Ignatius Ajuri University.

Is someone that doesn't know Wike that will empathize with him. As for your illicit Sim, I am still waiting to see how you will do the magic by ensuring that he wins the governorship election.

What makes you think Sim will lose the governorship election?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Billmos: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Because of wike I pray for Atiku to win just imagine how Atiku will frustrate wike in retirement
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by udemzyudex(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga we never hear from you concerning your preferred candidate oo
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by BJanta: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:

Thunder will hunt u if u deactivate or abandon this your nairaland account next month.

Look up, the thunder is already dangling over your head to detonate on the 25th of February.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by ogatboy(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise

Atiku is not experienced. He is an experienced contester. Someone that contested all his life and never won an election cannot be said to be experienced. So please you guys should stop this charade of experienced politician bullshit. Has he ever signed a budget, presented one, handled security architecture of even a state? So what exactly is his experience? Maybe experience in failing
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by mema900: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise

So said a poor Nigerian whose future is being used to gamble.

Define experienced politician
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by SSSS4: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2023
That is why I love governor Tambuwal one or two words to Wike then stepped aside and be watching Wike drama show. Tambuwal not Atiku is your mate.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by spencekat(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2023
criminalmindz:
Nobody threatened you. Your mentally unstable and hearing voices in your head. Your scared you will soon pay for all your atrocities. If your hands clean, why are you scared?
Look who is talking about equity and fairness? In 2014 where you supposed to emerge as governor? Ikwerre ruled in the form of Amaechi for 8 years. It was the turn of the riverine people to rule but greed and love for money didn't allow you. You fought and chased two illustrious son of the riverine in your party out( lulu Briggs and Tonye Princewill) and became governor. Today you have mouth to talk about equity and fairness.
Oga go and sit in the gutter. Your selfish, wicked and very heartless. You have met your match in Tambuwal and Atiku.

Your not fighting for any Rivers people, it's your own selfish ambition your fighting for and protecting and covering traces of all your loots but hopefully you will end up In jail and all the lands you've bought in all 23 local government area will be confiscated and sold off.
Big thief!!!

When you were siting projects in only 2 local government you didn't know you made people of the remaining 21 local government area look like 2nd class citizens in their own state. Now your holding microphone shouting nobody should treat you like 2nd class citizen.

The riverine people fought federal might in 2019 for your sake to retain your seat but now you have guts to tell them thunder fire you in church.
The thunder never fire 🔥 you now in abuja in pdp primary presidential elections.
Wike is a bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by switlily25(f): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2023
criminalmindz:
Nobody threatened you. Your mentally unstable and hearing voices in your head. Your scared you will soon pay for all your atrocities. If your hands clean, why are you scared?
Look who is talking about equity and fairness? In 2014 where you supposed to emerge as governor? Ikwerre ruled in the form of Amaechi for 8 years. It was the turn of the riverine people to rule but greed and love for money didn't allow you. You fought and chased two illustrious son of the riverine in your party out( lulu Briggs and Tonye Princewill) and became governor. Today you have mouth to talk about equity and fairness.
Oga go and sit in the gutter. Your selfish, wicked and very heartless. You have met your match in Tambuwal and Atiku.

Your not fighting for any Rivers people, it's your own selfish ambition your fighting for and protecting and covering traces of all your loots but hopefully you will end up In jail and all the lands you've bought in all 23 local government area will be confiscated and sold off.
Big thief!!!

When you were siting projects in only 2 local government you didn't know you made people of the remaining 21 local government area look like 2nd class citizens in their own state. Now your holding microphone shouting nobody should treat you like 2nd class citizen.

The riverine people fought federal might in 2019 for your sake to retain your seat but now you have guts to tell them thunder fire you in church.
The thunder never fire 🔥 you now in abuja in pdp primary presidential elections.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Lanretoye(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:

You don't even believe yourself here grin

thiefnubuu is now firing and blaming Buhari for the reason he already lost next month. He has seen his disgraceful defeat but u his urchin has decided to keep wallowing in self-deceit until more geepee tanks of tears are filled next month by you guys grin
how do you derive pleasure in losing?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Georgejeez: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin cheesy😂😂😂😺 Election never reach , Wike face don change colour like rejected burnt offering , imagine how e go be for am when Atiku finally win the election ....
All this him gra gra go varnish like Fayose own

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by FunKiller: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju’s victory is guaranteed!

Stop hoping for the impossible

I can't wait for Feb 25 so when your Demented druglord loses woefully in the election so that urchins like you will get lost forever from this platform, go and collect your last stipend for month agbado @ss l!cker.
Make sure bobo chicago is wearing pampers on the day because he will sh!t his pants if he loses lagos too grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by shuttox: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Qatar2022:

So idiot like you still exist in Nigeria? Atiku did the same thing to OBJ and Goodluck now he want to rule hell No
And why did you prefer Tinubu
Ode
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Qatar2022: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

And why did you prefer Tinubu
Ode
God forbid if i ever prefer Tinubu but I'm on the truth side
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by Dennisblaze(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
fernandez1:
February 25th should come and go o…..

iPhone 14 256G three weeks used for sale and iPhone 7 128G
How much you wan sell am and put your WhatsApp number.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by rolams(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Wike don dey fear small small.
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by mrksquare: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
criminalmindz:

Big thief!!!

No mind the Ikwerre bigot. He thinks Rivers people are fool. A man that allowed the gratuity liability to pile up to #200 Billion. A man that came in and killed the once boisterous Rivers state Civil service. A man that could not promote civil servants for over 7yrs+. Wike is a plaque and a calamity.

Many Youth in Abonnema died in the hands of Nigerian soldiers just so Wike could win reelection. No Ikwerre soul was lost. Yet he has the temerity to insult the Ijaws by dishing thunder on them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by pquaver(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

By your logic why should we now consider atiku and obi are they not part of the useless pdp government of the e past 16years?
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by moskush1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
What Atiku wins You run your mouth too much
Re: PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike by aston406: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
You have failed already
Wike makes so much noise
how is he greedy? By demanding for equity and fairness in a party he has been a consistent member? You go just rush type rubbish as per first to comment. Iti !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Practical Ways Forward On The CBN New Naira Notes Policy / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) / Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.