Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill (12113 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Request FG To Permit Importation Of Rice Paddy For Imota Rice / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by plaindealer: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:

Lagos is the most corrupt and backwards state when its resources are considered.

Yes, Lagos is corrupt, but your village and your useless and incompetent leaders that are not corrupt cannot even commission ordinary borehole, the only thing you commission is bloodbaths, killings, beheading and sit at home.

So, what is your excuse and who is pocketing your own allocations since you and your kind can not show us anything from your sit-at-home slavery SE region?

3 Likes

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by seunjungle1(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023
You suppose to say thank God for Jagaban initiation and continuity in Lagos state govt.

Jones4190:
thank God for buhari and sanwo olo administration
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2023
The synonym of Lagos still remains "progress", not because of anything other than the fact that they carefully select leaders that are ready to work on the laid down blueprint of the state with the smallest land mass in Nigeria and the fifth largest economy in Africa at large.. EKO BAJE TI
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by RepoMan007: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes, Lagos is corrupt, but your village and your useless and incompetent leaders that are not corrupt can not corrupt can not even commission ordinary boreholes, the only thing you commission is bloodbaths, killings, beheading and sit at home.

So, what is your excuse and who is pocketing your own allocations since you and your kind can not show us anything from your sit-at-home slavery SE region?

I call on BMC team leaders to restock their first aid boxes. Withdrawal symptoms can be hard to deal with.
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Patriotsleague: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2023
This is what we need from other states, not talking nonsense, every state should develop itself, state resource control,. devolution of powers, lazy states must wake up.
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Skyehigher1: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Good development I'll expect price of rice scrap so low very soon
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by plaindealer: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
I call on BMC team leaders to restock their first aid boxes. Withdrawal symptoms can be hard to deal with.

I was actually expecting you to show us what your isi ewu useless and incompetent village leaders are doing with your allocations, at least show us 1 borehole or classroom they commissioned.

...but of course, the only thing you sit at-home slaves are known for in that unproductive and poor region is beheading your own people..

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Doings04: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2023
All I'm interested is the price that, it will be sold in the market . If the price is not lower than that of 2014, of what use will it be !!!
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Jones4190(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2023
seunjungle1:
You suppose to say thank God for Jagaban initiation and continuity in Lagos state govt.

I don't want the handle mop to come after me but we all know that jagaban this the brain behind Lagos development
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Allisgud: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2023
My concern is will it be sold at least 15k per bag and where do we get it easily

1 Like

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Starboytwo(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Bonaventura:
This is a welcome development.

Meanwhile, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State completely abandoned agriculture and made people believe he focused on a facade infrastructural development.

The truth is that just like Buhari's Daura, Dave made his tiny town a haven and left the entire state in shambles.

The few multicoloured bridges and building he did are just for aesthetics. Most of them do not extend beyond 2km into the interior. They are done along where people transit to other states so that they can be seen.

at least the roads are getting done. Although the state government could try more in the Agricultural aspect, but the structural infrastructure are to be commended. Na outside them go first do before doing all those inside road, and every day, works are going on.

I commend the governor ooo. Constructive criticism.

1 Like

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by RepoMan007: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2023
plaindealer:

I was actually expecting you to show us what your isi ewu useless and incompetent village leaders are doing with your allocations, at least show us 1 borehole or classroom they commissioned.

...but of course, the only thing you sit at-home slaves are known for in that unproductive and poor region is beheading your own people..

Sad.
it is better to commission a torchlight or even toothpick at fair cost as opposed to commissioning inflated rice mills that will keep a state in debt for years to come and probably won't be utilized beyond 20% of its capacity. Go to google and see how much rice mills cost. You should be ashamed of yourself and stop replying to your own halicinations.
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by backtovillage: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you for bringing this investment to Lagos.

Imota is less than half hour drive to Ijebu Ode in Ogun state and few minutes away from the 4th mainland bridge and centre of Ikorodu . Imota has a private university called Caleb University and rich prime land good for real estate investment, agriculture and mining clay etc. Imota is a goldmine .You should consider investing in Imota, Agbowa and neighbouring towns there today before it is too late.

May God bless you for this initiative HE Ambode and thank you HE Sanwo Olu for completing it. Thank you PMB for inaugurating it. May God bless you all sirs and your teams.

In Lagos and neighbouring SW states, you, your family and investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns.

Why you must bring your investment and talent to Lagos and SW?

Lagos and SW lead as your best investment destination in Nigeria and Africa.

Please bring your investments and talents to Lagos State and SW.

Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of great returns on investment in our Lagos working business environment adjudged to be the No. 1 for Startup city in Africa.

The neighbouring SW states have huge human and material resources to tap into the huge Lagos market.

Please join others already investing in Lagos and SW region.

We have warm hospitality, great foods, music, modern infrastructures , beaches and iconic tourist recreation/relaxation spots in Lagos.

Lagos and SW represent the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in my city of Lagos and the Southwest Nigeria.

Please invest in Lagos and neighbouring Southwest Nigeria today.
Thank you.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Ori yin pe sir. Respect !!!

1 Like

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Shikini: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Easylife1234:
This one better than Brewery Obi give Anambra people

Nigeria needs rice farms, not some political rice mills.

Oga, sorry to say it but you're foolishly ignorant. Brewery can easily import barley and run all year round. Where will Imota mill get rice paddy all year round? We have rice mills everywhere in Nigeria
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by RepoMan007: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Allisgud:
My concern is will it be sold at least 15k per bag and where do we get it easily
it can't.
And that's because the inflated cost of the rice mill will ensure its cost can not be recovered if they sell at a competitive rate?
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Perfectbeing(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
oz4real83:
how about Ambode that envisioned and started the project?
And how about Tinubu that "installed" Ambode?
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by michoim(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Perfectbeing(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:
Without all these Political rice mills in 2014 below, a bag of rice was less than 15k.

Now, even with all these Rice Mills, minimum wage can't buy a single bag of rice undecided..

After repackaging and making rice pyramids of impounded imported rice, they want to come and deceive their parents, not me. angry
Rice and other food importation were being subsidised pre Buhari's tenure. Nigeria was busy enriching Thailand and China's farmers while local farmers were being pauperised.
The current price of rice is the true market price of rice with subsidy.

PDP government was Subsidizing your today with cheap food, thereby sacrificing your tomorrow...

Better key into this development and invest in rice farming instead of being a perpetual complainer.
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Perfectbeing(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
LeeMason:
Unfortunately this one too won't live up to its full potential
That's why nobody will subsidize rice for anybody papa.
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Perfectbeing(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Jaydear:
My Brother because they want him relegated to the background, He will not be mentioned. For me its all thanks to HE AKINWUMI AMBODE.
You guys are just too impossible. Did you attribute BRT, Lekki deep seaport and others to Tinubu even though he started them
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by dapadawee: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Oromoni619:
Dem go say na .t.....bu

You know na
No o na peter Obi
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Allisgud: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
it can't.
And that's because the inflated cost of the rice mill will ensure its cost can not be recovered if they sell at a competitive rate?
so it's no achievement for the ordinary man,just a legacy project for sanwolu
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Minjim: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Corruption won't allow us to benefit from things like this because even if it's sold at subsided rates in Nigeria. People in charge ill repackage it and till sell it at exorbitant rates to Nigerians or even export it to neighbouring countries to be sold at higher rates.

Dangote and BUA are the largest cement manufacturers in Africa with no substantial effect on the price in Nigeria.

I'm afraid same may happen to that Dangote refinery

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by pocom35: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:

This analysis is false and poor. There is no way processing of 200,000 bags of rice per month will create even 250,000 indirect jobs. This is just a ploy to justify the inflated cost of the plant and confuse innocent Nigerians into thinking APC is creating jobs fas enough.

You didn't listen to understand.

The plant is processing 200,000Mt of rice Paddy every single year.

1 Like

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Minjim: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:

This analysis is false and poor. There is no way processing of 200,000 bags of rice per month will create even 250,000 indirect jobs. This is just a ploy to justify the inflated cost of the plant and confuse innocent Nigerians into thinking APC is creating jobs fas enough.

Add the indirect jobs it ill create

People selling things along that corridor, housing and transport

Imota used to just forest, now it's been commercialized
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Perfectbeing(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Good development I'll expect price of rice scrap so low very soon
No no no. Price of rice will only reduce when supply is equivalent to demand. Till then, no!
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by emperor863(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:

Yes i am.. Just like your imbecille father smiley

My father can not be an slowpoke since he produced me, a mentally sound human. Your father who produced you an slowpoke certainly must be an slowpoke

It runs in the genes.

Idiot
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2023
oz4real83:
how about Ambode that envisioned and started the project?
Lolzzzz!
Wahala with igbos and Tinubu
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by ojex004: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Lagos lead, southwest lead. Others follow
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by plaindealer: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
it is better to commission a torchlight or even toothpick at fair cost as opposed to commissioning inflated rice mills that will keep a state in debt for years to come and probably won't be utilized beyond 20% of its capacity. Go to google and see how much rice mills cost. You should be ashamed of yourself and stop replying to your own halicinations.

Sad....................

1 Like

Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by baralatie(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
LeeMason:
Unfortunately this one too won't live up to its full potential
Well
Re: The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill by baralatie(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Minjim:
Corruption won't allow us to benefit from things like this because even if it's sold at subsided rates in Nigeria. People in charge ill repackage it and till sell it at exorbitant rates to Nigerians or even export it to neighbouring countries to be sold at higher rates.

Dangote and BUA are the largest cement manufacturers in Africa with no substantial effect on the price in Nigeria.

I'm afraid same may happen to that Dangote refinery
Because the cost of running those factories in Nigeria is high
Imagine Bua is buying lpg in trucks to power his gas turbines?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Elected First Lady Of Africa / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / 2022 Budget: FIRS To Spend ₦2.8 Bilion On Uniforms, ₦550 Million On Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.