Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) (17307 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria β€” Naja'atu / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
cool grin
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by ThirdWorldThug: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
LP does have a gubernatorial candidate in Kano State, so the woman is not informed enough.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by spy24(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
We don hear

But we wan still waste our vote like that

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Hopium: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
grin na God go save this woman from the insults of obidients. they were actually praising her yesterday cheesy

Naja’atu working overtime.

Tinubu too get one former Atiku aide wey dey give mikano wotowoto. cheesy

Politics is sweet abeg wink

3 Likes

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Urchinpainer: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Structure of criminality
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
In Kano state where I come from he does not have a governorship candidate. House of Representatives, senate and other posts would have helped him. These are the persons that ought to help him.”

May we not labour in vain in life carrying dead weight for the camera.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by bender79: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
She raised a salient point on structure in comparison with a movement. However, Nigeria has grown beyond that.

Labour Party just needs reliable party agents at the polls to man their votes. If not, APC and PDP will just share them.
Gbam! I don't know what all this structure is all about as if structures are robots. I'm obidient and I'm a structure because in my ward I will follow proceedings to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by TolaniLuv: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Every normal human being should know this and kwn peace. We go do ham no fit solve Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
It's too late now.
He's the chosen one!

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
She has underestimated the structure of the youths, people and masses.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
The structure is being dismantled gradually.... Those with the criminal structures are shouting... Fuel scarcity and naira redesign will truncate their chances. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by bender79: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
In Kano state where I come from he does not have a governorship candidate. House of Representatives, senate and other posts would have helped him. These are the persons that ought to help him.”

May we not labour in vain in life
he has governorship candidate go and sit down
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Obi is Atiku's Girlfriend. Any day any time.

Atiku was said to have chosen him because of his effeminate voice and moans.

una go cry tire. grin

Enemies of democracy must cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by OldNairalander(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Make we tell am?
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by onuman: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Structures of Corruption, Boko Haram, kidnapping rings, banditry, etc, are in PDP and APC.

APC and PDP are like the two sides of the same coin, like the ten fingers of two leprous hands.

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2023
You go tell mature adults to vote a miscreant and suffer another 8 years abi?
This woman never talk maybe na madness day do am.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Dey play
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by TheChameleon: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:

una go cry tire. grin

Enemies of democracy must cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by 9LifeCat: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
dustmalik:
Just watch Zombidients who have been promoting this woman and all that she has been saying, disagree with her on this one and even insult her for it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
them don already dey wail up there na I have never seen someone as hypocrite as these sect

2 Likes

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Watch the same group of people that has bee kissing her ass for the past one week attack her now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Midastorch(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
Atiku's largesse is still intoxicating this one. She is still excited by her massive cash out from the corrupt Cameroonian. By February when Obi will be declared winner she will come back to her sense.

But you believed her when she said Tinubu cannot hold a cup?? Ani werey ni eyin obidense seh... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
bender79:
he has governorship candidate go and sit down
Like Plateau ba? https://www.nairaland.com/7534518/pdp-assembly-candidate-13-more
Like Jigawa too ba?
You are a learner. She is telling you the fact you stay there in Arondizuogu arguing with keyboard.smh

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:
Obvious, I find it mentally decapitating when people put Obi in the equation.

Good candidate, but zero chance in our democracy.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Ok.
January 18th has passed.??

Now, it's Valentine's Day??

Oga,, You Will still shift it to 25th February..

And later to 31st March.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by julaion: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
A movement is a revolution.
Many countries got their leaders through the revolution of movements

Labour Party still needs party agents in all the Federal and State wards across the 776 L.G.A's of the 36 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And who told you that labour party has no agent,I just the laugh Una......2023 will be as shock to both pdp and apc each polling unit has 10 agents you wouldn't know this until election,we don't want to make it public,February 25 will be bigger than June 12
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by bender79: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Like Plateau ba? https://www.nairaland.com/7534518/pdp-assembly-candidate-13-more
Like Jigawa too ba?
You are a learner. She is telling you the fact you stay there in Arondizuogu arguing with keyboard.smh
Are we not talking about Kano? Dumbo!
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by rippa(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://akelicious.net/2023/01/26/peter-obi-is-a-movement-that-will-not-win-election-in-2023-for-structural-reasons-najaatu-muhammad/
These people have not still realised what is coming for them
The BVA is the game changer
No governor can sit in his office, write result and send to INEC again.
Be yarning dust about structure
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I can't believe some people actually think Peter obi will win.

You obviously don't know the country you are in. Shebi we have few weeks to go to the elections.

Even in countries that have sense, the person that always wins always come out of the 2 top parties. You cannot just come out of no where and win. It's not possible
Let me just quote this for no reason
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by rippa(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:
Obvious, I find it mentally decapitating when people put Obi in the equation.

Good candidate, but zero chance in our democracy.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Lolz
Oga stay in one place so dat thunder can locate u
Stop shifting the post
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2023
KingKO22:

She was not harlot when she decamped to PDP and started attacking her former ally

Brakefast will reach everyone one after the other
Only harlots act the way she did. You see be olosho talk-talk!
Receive healings.

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Zombiediots will insult her generation now. They've been praising her for insulting their nightmare, Tinubu. Lol.....🀣🀣

Obi is not in the race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding / Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.