Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) (17485 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Labour Party Is Not Youth Movement But Igbo Agenda / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2023
All this structure, structure, structure, can't Nigerians just go out and vote out these criminal structures already. By now I expect Obi to have assembled his team of party agents that will be assigned to all the +90,000 polling units across the country to make sure LP votes are not tampered with by these criminal structures.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Kayharry(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Wetin APC and PDP take Thier structure do ? Take us back to abacha days
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2023
obi is doing a good job BUT HE IS ACTUALLY PLOTTING AND POSITIONING HIMSELF AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FROM THE SOUTHERN REGION, I DOUBT IF, AFTER ATIKU, WE WILL HAVE A SOUTHERNER WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT OBI
HE IS DEFINITELY COMING BACK TO PDP AFTER THE ELECTIONS

Thinkam:
Obvious, I find it mentally decapitating when people put Obi in the equation.

Good candidate, but zero chance in our democracy.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by shimolv: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by paulchucks: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
This woman is liar in kano state Lp has Governorship candidate and house of rep for fagge is hon shaibu

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Bhol28: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Chai! This woman go receive seriously Aggressive Insults.from same people that have been hailing her since last week,Oya let the insults start pouring!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by DestinyNigga: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2023
olasaad:
Mr Peter Obi is a movement that will not win election in 2023 for structural reasons. In Kano state where I come from he does not have a governorship candidate. House of Representatives, senate and other posts would have helped him. These are the persons that ought to help him.”

The woman that the Obidatti was praising yesterday for dumping Tinubu will receive woto woto today

We no get joy. We dey give am as e dey hot cheesy
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
A movement is a revolution.
Many countries got their leaders through the revolution of movements.
Except for the core Northern Nigeria States, most of Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt will opt for Peter Obi at the polls.

Labour Party still needs party agents in all the Federal and State wards across the 776 L.G.A's of the 36 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

*774 LGAs
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by ogatboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

He is no more dropping out in December? I am sure by July 2023, you new tune will be Obi will only do one term. Atiku is not going anywhere.
Atiku is not liked in the north, he has no followership, only people cashing out a loyal to him. Election is less than 3O days already, the shock will be massive.

Just a reminder that BVAS is a game changer
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
Atiku's largesse is still intoxicating this one. She is still excited by her massive cash out from the corrupt Cameroonian. By February when Obi will be declared winner she will come back to her sense.

Shut up,you know she is saying the truth... you just been jealous and dying in pains ...no matter owner hatred towards the truth obi go still lose and u get ready to drink acid if you truly love obi drink acid if Obi lose
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by obrian888: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I can't believe some people actually think Peter obi will win.

You obviously don't know the country you are in. Shebi we have few weeks to go to the elections.

Even in countries that have sense, the person that always wins always come out of the 2 top parties. You cannot just come out of no where and win. It's not possible

you that knows the country have not heard the word change, it is the only thing that is constant, how old was Emmanuel Macron's party of France? dey play, just dey play. People like you still believe in the rigging power of big parties, but this time e go shock una.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
From January 28 to February 14.
Wahala.....😂😂😂

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by unclejb2(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
December, to January, now February....

We are really making a lot of progress.

Brace up for impact.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by obrian888: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Lmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this guy go ki persin, na Feb e dey now? Atiku is inside his numerous wives i believe, not anywhere near Aso Rock villa.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by lukaino(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Why is she contradicting herself? Have you ever seen where a movement of the people lost out?
The fact that this idea of a movement is new to us in Nigeria will be the undoing of the establishment because they're not sure what to expect.
The 2023 election results will shock them all.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Blaze14k: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2023
dustmalik:
Just watch Zombidients who have been promoting this woman and all that she has been saying, disagree with her on this one and even insult her for it 🤣🤣😂

Na agbado urchins insult pass.. focus on the woman who broke ur papa heart by eating his money and exposing how brain dead he is. Stop dragging igbos into ur mess and deal with it.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by olusogo: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
She raised a salient point on structure in comparison with a movement. However, Nigeria has grown beyond that - thanks to BVAS and IRev technology.

Labour Party just needs reliable party agents at the polls to man their votes. If not, APC and PDP will just share them.

Where are Labour Party going to get reliable agent? Obi is not a movement, he is riding on the sentiments of IPOB and Biafra. Atiku enjoyed more of this during last campaign with PDP that got structure, he still lost. Obi with few noise makers, with lose.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Vic74real: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2023
I am obidient but she made some valid points.What structure does labour party have maybe from ward level to defend it's votes?

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Oscanp(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
We will dismantle and destroy this structures that kept us 100 years back

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
Atiku's largesse is still intoxicating this one. She is still excited by her massive cash out from the corrupt Cameroonian. By February when Obi will be declared winner she will come back to her sense.
Rapuru14:
Madam you're late already

We've long pass this stage

Truth hurts
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by ubimagos: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Movement built on falsehood and deceit!
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2023
walefresh3:
when u are done dreaming... Come back to discuss...

When your ipob are killing the northerners dey didn't differentiate between northern Christian and Muslim... Bro una discrimination of religion to judge vote will not work.. m

We are voting TINUBU or ATIKU...

That social media noice wey dey toxicate your head go soon clear..

Wale stop deceiving yourself. Even you know that Thiefnubbu won't be President. Propaganda has fallen yakata this time.. grin
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Bennycollins: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
dustmalik:
Just watch Zombidients who have been promoting this woman and all that she has been saying, disagree with her on this one and even insult her for it 🤣🤣😂
So we should agree with her on everything under the sun? Make una dey reason sometimes. That we like or hate a candidate doesn't mean we should become irrational.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by crowther15(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2023
olasaad:
Mr Peter Obi is a movement that will not win election in 2023 for structural reasons. In Kano state where I come from he does not have a governorship candidate. House of Representatives, senate and other posts would have helped him. These are the persons that ought to help him.”

The woman that the Obidatti was praising yesterday for dumping Tinubu will receive woto woto today

In the actual sense, Kano has Governorship candidate. He has been attending Governorship debates in the North.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Rapuru14: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
maasoap:

Truth hurts

You're late to the party.

Feb 25th less than a month away
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Onovo3: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Lets not deceive ourselves, Obi can not win 2023 election !
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by Bennycollins: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Shut up,you know she is saying the truth... you just been jealous and dying in pains ...no matter owner hatred towards the truth obi go still lose and u get ready to drink acid if you truly love obi drink acid if Obi lose
Maybe you will be the one to drink acid out of frustration occasioned by the same people you will support to power. Yes it has happened before. We have some people begging for food and money even on this forum, who had told others to go and hug transformer because Buhari was going to win.
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by crowther15(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2023
paulchucks:
This woman is liar in kano state Lp has Governorship candidate and house of rep for fagge is hon shaibu
Someone that is hallucinating. Many of these Politicians are sometimes oblivion of their environment. Reason why Buhari could say, he was fair to everyone..
Social media has elevated PO big time. Social media had actually told the story of who PO is
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by thesicilian: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I can't believe some people actually think Peter obi will win.

You obviously don't know the country you are in. The country is not destined to be great at least in our life time. That's why you see young people who have been oppressed for so long still shouting that they will vote in their oppressors just to 'pepper' igbos. (As if it's only igbos that went on ASUU strike or its only igbos that buy fuel at a very high price. Mumus!) Shebi we have few weeks to go to the elections you will soon understand me better.

Even in countries that have sense, the person that always wins always come out of the 2 top parties. Not to talk of Naija wey many people dey MENT. You cannot just come out of no where and win. It's not possible especially in this country
You guys are the mumus, actually. You may be well educated, but you're not smart. And I'm talking about 99.995% of you all, not just you in particular.
Obi may be a nice man with good intentions (even though I don't believe he's competent enough, that's my opinion and not subject to change anytime soon), but this your habit of insulting every single person who disagrees with your politics is going to be his greatest obstacle. The election campaign process is a long drawn out one, people change, priorities and perspectives change also. How do you expect to woo people you have previously insulted? Even if your family member disagrees with you today, he or she would suddenly become an urchin, who have been bought. The elections may be around the corner, but you guys have a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by leketon: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
gozmok1:
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

Great analyst...
Hope you are visiting the parents of the lekki victims?
How many of them do you know?
Re: Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Romanoff:
We go shock una.
hehehe. Commedians. Quote me and mock me when peter obi wins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / Thugs Lay Siege To Ondo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.