Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life (1186 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / How You Can Start Living Your Own Life And Accepting Your Personality / If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Most people don’t know that everyone likes them because they are not actually living their real lives so everyone projects their truth on you and you accept it because you’re trying to impress everybody so it now seems as if you’re loved by everybody but the truth is you’re not yourself and everyone is using you.

Stop for a moment and ask yourself, do you always dress exactly how you like? Do you always speak your mind without sentiments ? Do you always say no when you’re not interested in a person or an activity? Are you trying to impress people or are you just being yourself?

The second you start living your truest life by doing only the things you want and saying only the things you feel without trying to be reasonable about other people’s feelings I bet you almost everyone in your life will disappear. You will have only two or three people left who will accept you for exactly how you are and I bet you those few people will be there for you through thick and thin because they genuinely love you for who you are and not what you project.

Stop attracting crowd to yourself, be your most realest self every second and watch how a lot of fake people will start avoiding you.

16 Likes

Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Lucasinho(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
@op you are the wisest man on Nairaland platform

5 Likes

Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
You are right.

1 Like

Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Braintaf23:
Most people don’t know that everyone likes them because they are not actually living their real lives so everyone projects their truth on you and you accept it because you’re trying to impress everybody so it now seems as if you’re loved by everybody but the truth is you’re not yourself and everyone is using you.

Stop for a moment and ask yourself, do you always dress exactly how you like? Do you always speak your mind without sentiments ? Do you always say no when you’re not interested in a person or an activity? Are you trying to impress people or are you just being yourself?

The second you start living your truest life by doing only the things you want and saying only the things you feel without trying to be reasonable about other people’s feelings I bet you almost everyone in your life will disappear. You will have only two or three people left who will accept you for exactly how you are and I bet you those few people will be there for you through thick and thin because they genuinely love you for who you are and not what you project.

Stop attracting crowd to yourself, be your most realest self every second and watch how a lot of fake people will start avoiding you.

angry

1 Like

Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Braintaf23:

Alone how? U can't pay for women?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Braintaf23:

Thought you had figured it out until you said "unreasonable".

All unreasonable people are mad people and they should be left a lone.
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by marlow1962(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yeah, I guess that’s why am alone.
Too much of I DONT GV A FVK, and yeah, I DONT REALLY GV A FVK.
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lucasinho:
@op you are the wisest man on Nairaland platform

Thanks my g
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Lista14(f): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
True talk from the wise one.

1 Like

Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Thought you had figured it out until you said "unreasonable".

All unreasonable people are mad people and they should be left a lone.

Read the full sentence Mr fake.
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Read the full sentence Mr fake.

Every unreasonable thing is always invalid Mr Mad.
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Robertgreene1(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Live from the inside out not the other way round...
Re: You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life by Automolite: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Life is a stage...and we are all actors.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Spend Your Money On Yourself! Stop Giving Vagina Creatures! / I No Go Do Again / This was a prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.