Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming (47800 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by penitential(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
That man is so rude!!!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by bonechamberlain(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
dirtydiva:
Have you watch the after effect of ds Keke wahala? He have stopped eating his wife food talk more of accepting to lay on same bed with her. Just check their TikTok handle, his friends want him to discontinue posting the issue on social media but he said No. At some point he drove one of his friend out for saying he should give his wife the car since the paper carries his wife name
well that bad attitude did not just pop out suddenly, he must have seen that attitude in the past but ignored it. Now he is forming anger. That's ther business.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by aylipple: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo, I felt for the guy. It'll take the grace of God & real love (if ever there was one between them) to comeback from this coz wtf : shocked
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by nostradamoss: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided

Modified:
34 mentions? cool . Unfortunately I don't have the time or interest to waste on fooools, so pls keep on wailing. I only read two mentions and I'm done.
You are Foolish like your parents
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by tjfulloption(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

Pls don't beg the man ooo, I love his reactions.
She is such an ungrateful woman, and can kill him because of money.
If I were him I will divorce her.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
tjfulloption:

Pls don't beg the man ooo, I love his reactions.
She is such an ungrateful woman, and can kill him because of money.
If I were him I will divorce her.

Watch where they are begging the man. Serious drama.

https://www.nairaland.com/7542218/update-woman-rejected-keke-gift
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Pardubice: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided

Modified:
34 mentions? cool . Unfortunately I don't have the time or interest to waste on fooools, so pls keep on wailing. I only read two mentions and I'm done.
said by a loser n a sticking Hot pot. U too ugly abeg..
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by mono26: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided See one of them. What you know your Dad didn't do for your mum in their life time at all (keke)
Does she even have that amount for keke in her account as at time?

Nonsense and stupidity. I am weeping for your future husband already. I hate people like you

Modified:
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by occfx: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Mindlog:
Very rude and ungrateful woman, feeling so entitled.😠

The man finally realized he married a bad wife, love how he took back both the tricycle and the car.

The thing fit be skit sha, I no understand this people again but if na real... Na see finish do the woman. They behave like children, if you laugh with woman too much she go begin insult you. A whole odugwu she dey insult because of money. Odugwu is right, even if you are not happy, pretend first until you reach house
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by swaly: 3:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Nah man you b.. but why are all her friends using 11 pro max and 12 pro max.. e go far
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Brandiebird: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
it is staged. Too obvious. Are you sure you watched it?

Damn! I thought it was fake at the beginning because the girl can’t act fo shi but when the man popped off, I became confused because he can act! This is Grammy Awards worthy if the storyline was good.

Modified: seen the part 2 and I have to agree with you
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 5:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Brandiebird:

Damn! I thought it was fake at the beginning because the girl can’t act fo shi but when the man popped off, I became confused because he can act! This is Grammy Awards worthy if the storyline was good.

Modified: seen the part 2 and I have to agree with you
the fact that he is a celebrity and they thrive on getting attention is another factor. They did this so people will start talking about them. It is a win for both partners. Remember the stunt jim iyke did to return to limelight?
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

You don't know them. They show their real life not pranks.
their real life? This is like saying the kadashians are showing their real life. So they record their real life and upload. Why people think bb naija too is real life. 😆
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2023
dirtydiva:
It wasn't staged, I m one of their followers on TikTok and also watch every videos dey drop. The couple TikTok handle na Aisha & Odogwu
now I know people are gullible, but this is even more evidence. You are doing well.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Brandiebird: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
the fact that he is a celebrity and they thrive on getting attention is another factor. They did this so people will start talking about them. It is a win for both partners. Remember the stunt jim iyke did to return to limelight?

I’m not familiar with anyone you mentioned but the mere fact that they have a YouTube channel says all we need to know!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Brandiebird:

I’m not familiar with anyone you mentioned but the mere fact that they have a YouTube channel says all we need to know!
they are on tiktok and post videos on facebook. They have many of these type of videos. Funny a lot of people believe their stories are real. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
now know people are gullible, but this is even more evidence. You are doing well.

Who is gullible here?
So when they recorded the pregnancy announcement and all the stages of pregnancy, it was also staged? Can you listen to yourself?

You're just going about trying hard to prove what is not.

The Kardashians you mentioned, when Kanye and Kim got divorced and it was on social media, was that also staged? The children they had and their transgendered dad Bruce was also staged?
Please get a grip on yourself and stop littering my post with your baseless argument.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Who is gullible here?
So when they recorded the pregnancy announcement and all the stages of pregnancy, it was also staged? Can you listen to yourself?

You're just going about trying hard to prove what is not.

The Kardashians you mentioned, when Kanye and Kim got divorced and it was on social media, was that also staged? The children they had and their transgendered dad Bruce was also staged?
Please get a grip on yourself and stop littering my post with your baseless argument.
hehehe mumu. They are generating content to make money. Lol
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe mumu. They are generating content to make money. Lol

Ok. If I may ask. What is now your own problem?
Cant you let it rest? I don't like men that talk too much. You've said your bit then let it be!

You just keep going from one page to another saying the same thing. To what end exactly?
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by HardMirror(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. If I may ask. What is now your own problem?
Cant you let it rest? I don't like men that talk too much. You've said your bit then let it be!

You just keep going from one page to another saying the same thing. To what end exactly?

that means you dont like yourself cos you talk too much.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

Comedy skit makers Ayisha and odogwu's content. Don't take them too seriously .
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kellyzaf(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2023
kingslj:

yes o , na them.

you will be suprised that her papa no get VESPA

Hahaha, you ve said it all bro
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by harbarzzy(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78
You need an asset to sustain liability
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Solocoin: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mboi:

See them, people that reason with their anus. I pity anyone that will have anything to do with you.

I can't exchange words with a fool.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by MrPRevailer(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
[right][/right] wink
HardMirror:
hmm. I would just advice you to pay more attention. Remember how jim iyke fooled nigerians for long only to reveal his fight was fake. All acted. The man is a content creator. He needs views to make money, this was well planned to look real but it is too obvious it was acted

You are very far away from reality and your condition will get much worse.
But my prayer is that God Almighty will deliver you in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.