Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming (47788 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Mavor: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided
You're a fu<king idiot. Femi-nazis like you will be screaming men and women are equal. I can never be equal to a cankerworm like you.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by SLOVFO(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
injuredman:

This is the problem with some of these social media content creators.

Does it mean every man must give his wife a gift after childbirth?
The way she made it sound as if the child for the man alone. At the end, the child will still take care of the mother more than the man.

Nigerian men are in for a rude shock at the rate things are going.

I wonder ooo. We should start paying women for giving birth to their own children. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Amya(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
switlily25:
Amya,I hope you were not banned too?
Please ignore that frustrated thing.

I wasn't dear . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Bananapill: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78

Only a working class/business woman that earns her own cash should have entitlement mentality.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by BossGerald: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

You don't know them. They show their real life not pranks.

See them here, very lovely couple

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Solocoin: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why will he tempt her with Keke when he already buy a car for her. So if the woman tempt him now by telling him he's not the baby father how will he feel.
They are things we shouldn't do, the man action is totally wrong.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ConquerorK: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided

It's 2023 and yet some women are still this ret**ded, f**lish and entitled... Go work and buy a car for yourself na, d*ft id**t
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by merits(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

Odogwu you are a true son of your father,I liked is reaction.Useless and ungrateful wife.

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Beautiful94: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Very rude and ungrateful woman, feeling so entitled.😠

The man finally realized he married a bad wife, love how he took back both the tricycle and the car.
Calm down bros, the husband and wife are content creators. Check them out on Facebook ( aisha na odogwu).
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by DonClericuzo: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

While I watching the video I my mind just told me there will some unreasonable comments like this, I am not disappointed. What a world, some people must reason upside down.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by aspabay(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Very typical Igbo woman, rude, ungrateful, and crude
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by aspabay(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na show off go kill igbos
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by telkevog(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Ahhh ah! Side chicks, na so una de do? Upon his own money o! shocked shocked
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Ubdavis(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Very rude and ungrateful woman, feeling so entitled.😠

The man finally realized he married a bad wife, love how he took back both the tricycle and the car.

Don't don't trust that to much. It likely a scripted.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Ubdavis(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
That thing na acting. Forget it
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Sniper101(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
before I say anything
lets just use a minute to fear women grin

Okay!
Now, my verdict on the matter!
The man suppose bundle that his so-called wife go drop her for her papa house that very day; until after a month or two when his temper is calm.

By then, she would've learnt...
how NOT to be an ingrate grin
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by DavSagacity(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man
Them dey take una catch cruise. All you see in the video are script. They are skit video.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dis is Danbaba na, I do follow him when I was active on Facebook

It's a prank sad
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Amumaigwe: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:
34 mentions? cool . Unfortunately I don't have the time or interest to waste on fooools, so pls keep on wailing. I only read two mentions and I'm done.

Reasoning of a common hook up slut. Only sluts reach highest form of excitement while making money. They don't sweat it out like other decent people and therefore don't know the pain of making money, hence their feeling of entitlement.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Owaincouncil: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

What's the title of this movie
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by chachazzy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
DavSagacity:
Them dey take una catch cruise. All you see in the video are script. They are skit video.

Oga, that video no be skit, watch the video again, re watch it, and watch it again for the upteenth time.
Na like that skit dey be?
Try and see the second part, they were stopping him from recording it, but he refused.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Amumaigwe: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
TenQ:

I sometimes give my wife sweets (candy) as a gift and she will receive it with thanks. This woman is evil and of a bad character. What is wrong with a "thank you": was it her money in the first place?

Test or no test, this woman's entitlement spirit. The woman is a bad product as a wife. She's a mistake!

I hope she'll change!

If she can change her father, then she can change.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by BeanX(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:
34 mentions? cool . Unfortunately I don't have the time or interest to waste on fooools, so pls keep on wailing. I only read two mentions and I'm done.
You re nothing but d*mb, I spit on you. 😡😡
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Rimsd(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:

Lazy bigger fo**ol, a gold d*gger, something your father can't afford for you, you are here typing rubbish it's not your fault though na hookups dey deceive you, but very soon you will know that you're a true definition of a foooooo**oooool.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Zeezenho: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:

Women and their way
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Traplord09: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:

Seee this monkey above me .... U want car all u lady are fuckin lazybones ... Go do hooked up to get ur car ....
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by fullnetwork: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
women. chai.
This one no even hide her lack of respect and love of vanity.
See how she shamelessly turn sheep because of moto grin
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Olas121: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Learn to be grateful to God and man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by CuteLexy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
This man is wise!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by DAramis: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Truly, when you marry a bad spouse, your life span reduces drastically.

But it looks staged to me.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by oskobi: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is a very good lesson so meaning if this man go broke this woman we just leave. Very ungrateful, what a good plan, u don't want to do anything u just want to be a liability.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Hotice085: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified:

He tempted because he doubts everything about her, just like u making noise like a chicken hot water was poured on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.