Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming (47801 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Hatrick01: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ScamHunter: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Push gift?
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by GorgeousAF(f): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin she's not even concerned about how he feels about her being "ungrateful", na d car be her problem grin she still dey hustle d car...even telling them to pick d money ..my shock is shocked!!!! She messed up o

She even see Keke as push gift she no thank God grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Ahdunns(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided

See you, you know how much keke cost for naija now so
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is deep shit Mheeeemn
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by TenQ: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided
I sometimes give my wife sweets (candy) as a gift and she will receive it with thanks. This woman is evil and of a bad character. What is wrong with a "thank you": was it her money in the first place?

Test or no test, this woman's entitlement spirit. The woman is a bad product as a wife. She's a mistake!

I hope she'll change!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Padipadi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78
All.these scripted skits
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by uwuana: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is staged

But then, they are getting the media attention they wanted
it's not staged,I watched the other video where the family members are begging him to forgive and accept her for the sake of the new born baby
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by KingMack(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
even with the heat inside this pot I am still laughing out loud ahahahahhajhahha

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by izibili44: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man
let the man not give her that car. Let her start with the Keke napel for 6 month. Even I I I'll consider bringing it back
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by francotunsco: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Interesting....
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by izibili44: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=120398480]Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided[/ you are talking trash. It's woman like you we are talking about. Bad market.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Donchieli: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's not

They run a reality kind of program like the Kardashians
Were they broadcast their daily activities

So this should not be an exception, the man is sensitive people forget but the internet never forgets

She's bound to repeat the same thing again later in the future

DarlingtonC:
This is staged

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

I support the man 100000000%

He shouldn't give her shishi!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by lereinter(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

I'm not such you can be a good wife and wise mother

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Donchieli: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
One self entitled liability spotted

People like you can't afford a square meal off you

LilMissFavvy:

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Sharatan(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Keep displaying your poverty mentality on nairaland. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by CaptMarvel(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hahahaha
You want to test a Nigerian woman.
You go pass like mad haha.
For your peace of mind just for get it.

Anyway, you can contact me for your email extractor and bulk mailer at reasonable prices. Thanks.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by lereinter(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Tempt her with Keke? LoL.. how is Keke a temptation?
Somebody opened a business for you and even got you a driver, you said it's temptation?

My dear, it's not. As I dey so, if my bobo gift me Keke, Ill respect him for life.
Do you know how much that Keke will make for me?

That Aisha is too money conscious. The man has spoilt her by always giving her money. I follow their tv program. When she announced her pregnancy, the man wired her account immediately.
All through the pregnancy, the man was pampering her till she gave birth. Even the day her water broke, the man wired 100k in the hospital. So she now feels money is easy to get and doesn't want to do anything. No be say na she wan ride the Keke o. Mehn.. the girl fuc k up.

Keke that people are buying at hire purchase agreement.

Cool biz without stress

Daily money
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by zoghys: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

SMH for your life, e go teh b4 u no say sometin don do u.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by uvie66: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Tempt her with Keke? LoL.. how is Keke a temptation?
Somebody opened a business for you and even got you a driver, you said it's temptation?

My dear, it's not. As I dey so, if my bobo gift me Keke, Ill respect him for life.
Do you know how much that Keke will make for me?.... brother the thing weak me, that Keke is worth over 90k

That Aisha is too money conscious. The man has spoilt her by always giving her money. I follow their tv program. When she announced her pregnancy, the man wired her account immediately.
All through the pregnancy, the man was pampering her till she gave birth. Even the day her water broke, the man wired 100k in the hospital. So she now feels money is easy to get and doesn't want to do anything. No be say na she wan ride the Keke o. Mehn.. the girl fuc k up.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ngita234(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

G**ddigger ranting.... She got what she deserved..
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by vickydevoka(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Very rude and ungrateful woman, feeling so entitled.😠

The man finally realized he married a bad wife, love how he took back both the tricycle and the car.
This seems real. Men our fathers enjoy. I can never love Any woman of this generation.
If you want peace never disclose your your money and all your investment to your wife. You worked for it. Open an account for kids for their future as well. If you die your will will speak for you
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by vickydevoka(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is staged

It doesn't look at all. But Aisha de act o
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by DJBIGGY(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78

There are still good men out there who legit wouldn't want their women to suffer. Women have been advised to be patient and grow with their spouses, for as long as he means the best for her. Yet, a very high percentage of women are concerned with material things and how they keep up to 'standard'. The man is wise for testing her cos for all we know, many women are very good pretenders at courting stage. Omo, I pray their make amends and he forgives her genuinely. But e go hard

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by skukimania(f): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is staged

It looks too real to be staged.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Stanweezy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

God I rebuke this kind of woman in my life

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by NaijaCover(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Chukabiz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
If I'm the one, I will forgive her but you see Car, keke or bike, she won't get any from me ever until we both get old and die. The only thing I can do for her is start a business for her. She can hustle and buy the car by herself if she needs it.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Misterone: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
stop this rubbish thoughts. Her papa fit buy keke for her! She even see man wen buy keke for her she no happy! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kellyzaf(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is staged

Guy no be everything for social media is staged, this one is never staged bro, is real they r my neighbour. So always try to say what u know. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by DarlingtonC: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

It doesn't look at all. But Aisha de act o
That lady is among the top 5 of best actresses in Nigeria. She is too good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.