Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale (38415 Views)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Can Make N1 Equal To $1 – Ayodele Adewale / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Emola12(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
The bullion vans missed their way and go to tinubu house abeg does dis talk make sense Nigerians wake up this useless people are fooling themselves not me let's take back naija from their hand please.........if we miss dis opportunity O TILO ....is gone gone

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by lovinggood(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just imagine what someone's father is saying in public for the sake of πŸ’°.

May God never allow us support bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin

Abeg make we watch well o! We cannot afford to sit back and allow Tinubu to "miss his way" and enter Aso Rock o!

Chai!

4 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodele Adewale for saying this and trying to deceive the general public with this cheap lies....it shall never be with you till you meet your creator!

4 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by phemmyfour: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_QZQ071qA

The bullion vans Nigerians are talking about missed their way and went to Tinubu's house, which was a wrong address. The bullion vans were empty - says APC Chieftain Ayodele Adewale

Source: Arise TV

https://gazettengr.com/bullion-vans-sighted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-missed-their-way-apc/?tztc=1
shey you dey whine me ni?

3 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
That Rufai of arise TV is very useless.

If I were the Guest, I wouldn't even give him chance to question me more on my verdict.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Midehi3(f): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
dynicks:
Chei!!....APC una no go kill person oo!!....

The hardest job really and truly is to defend APC and its league of extraordinary creatures!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Scanty47(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
To defend this man hard oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by byteem: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
To defend Tinubu is one of the hardest jobs on earth. grin

I swear .. see cruise.. these guys never cease to amaze .. so creative

3 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Britishpea: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adewale I don’t like this nonsense. Bullion vans actually went to Tinubu house. Stop defending nonsense.
I still love Tinubu. It is not a sin to be wealthy. 98% of people castigating Tinubu are thieves and waiting for avenues to steal. Everyone Na thief. Ole lefribody.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Angrymode: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
If your mind thinks of possibly believing this by any chance, you must be really stuuuuupid or simply an urchin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by byteem: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That Rufai of arise TV is very useless.

If I were the Guest, I wouldn't even give him chance to question me more on my verdict.

Your verdict of obvious lies.. see history is a mean bitch . She doesnt forgive and never forgets..

4 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Obyino: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
With this, I give up on urchins 😦
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by deavicky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
They missed their way and enter into his house and never came out. This people should know that you defend APC and Tinubu without being stupid.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Workch: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tochj:
Don't be surprised that many Tinubu urchins actually believe this crap.
Moh247, Kyase what do you have to say?

Yes I forgot, NgeneUkwenu
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

The bullion vans Nigerians are talking about missed their way and went to Tinubu's house, which was a wrong address. The bullion vans were empty - says APC Chieftain Ayodele Adewale

https://gazettengr.com/bullion-vans-sighted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-missed-their-way-apc/?tztc=1

yoruba people indeed!
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Moikiitos: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
The bullion vans have finally found the right way since 2019, now in 2023. Bermuda triangle in Lagos state grin

Bvlgari:

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by floret23(f): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tochj:
Don't be surprised that many Tinubu urchins actually believe this crap.
Moh247 PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians etc will actually believe this.

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by onyxo76(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
this is the best lie I've heard this year, a bulluon van going to a wrong address?

3 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Kyase(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
Moh247, Kyase what do you have to say?

Yes I forgot, NgeneUkwenu

Same way you believed obi daughter is richer than the anambra state grin
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na wa o

Have you noticed that after scratching your itchy anus, the devil will always whisper, ''now smell your fingers my child''πŸ˜‚
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by 5starMan: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Missed its way yet you were able to confirm there was no cash inside
Some companies pay their staff in cash yet you also said there was no cash inside.
So they know their way when there was cash inside and when they disbursed the cash they couldn't find their way to end up in Tinubu's house.
Because of money people can defend nonsense just to feed their family and live large on the sorrows of the masses...

3 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by obicmag(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
So bullion van can miss it way? APC what do you take Nigerians for?

Is been long I have not heard from information Minister. Has he exhausted his lies? May God deliver us come Feb. 25th.

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by victorsola: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

no na . Be sincere in life na .
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by WibusJaga: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is exactly how a typical urchin reasons. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Temptee101(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vickym1:
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I wonder what these people take Nigerians for? Like we're fools or Dundee to them?

U can imagine what someone that called himself a human being is saying on the national TV all in the name of protecting tinubu πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

God abeg oo dnt allow tinubu to happen to Nigeria

They now see every Nigerian as a senseless dolt like the jagaban army, urchins and mandate children who clap for them in whatever nonsense they dish out to them
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Workch: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Same way you believed obi daughter is richer than the anambra state grin
Stop making shit up, defend your bullionist

4 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Landkoluwaseun: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
He most be joking for saying that
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by shimolv: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Chindozy: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gadafii:
Tilinbu definitely have money vault in his mansion for bullion van to have β€œmissed it way” and decided to enter his compound

Can this shameless urchin also tell us about the crowd waiting outside,

They missed their way as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by ViktorCash: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
His house na bank abi grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara With A Cute Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.