Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale (38458 Views)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Can Make N1 Equal To $1 – Ayodele Adewale / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Freethinker87: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
shocked These people no rate us at all. February 25th no too far again.

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by slivertongue: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
To defend Tinubu is one of the hardest jobs on earth. grin

The defence is hallow
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by biafranrealson: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why would thunder not punish any body supporting and defending Tinubu ?

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Ashirioluwa: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
This individual is aware that his story about the bullion van is false, but he feels the best thing to do is to defend his boss.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by MrBroke(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
What a coincidental coincidence πŸ™ƒ grin
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
It’s now a joke they’ve become
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Apili: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Now I believe the saying that apc is a evil party
Which kind lie be this
Omo I don tire
😭😭😩

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
kai , these stupid dumb spokespersons are the ones damaging tinubu who is a bad market already but they are doing more harm. they are the ones who have actually painted the picture of tinubu as a crook,liar, and mentally ill person with their comments. if they don't know what to say, they can just simply say no comment.
i mean this kind of explanation is an insult to the intelligence of the average Nigerian and i am sure that the man must really be thinking he made a lot of sense. thank God the hosts didn't interrupt him , they actually allowed him to expose and speak out his stupidity and to think that their leader tinubu wants to be the president is actually shuddering

Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_QZQ071qA

The bullion vans Nigerians are talking about missed their way and went to Tinubu's house, which was a wrong address. The bullion vans were empty - says APC Chieftain Ayodele Adewale

Source: Arise TV

https://gazettengr.com/bullion-vans-sighted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-missed-their-way-apc/?tztc=1

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by onatisi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Don't blame him, what he said just actually shows the kind of discourse they have in tinubu camp, it shows how childish and mundane their mental ability is and how they believe that they can say any stupid thing and get away with it . i won't be surprised if this explanation from this man actually does draw applause from APC followers, they will kuku see the explanation as tangible and valid .sebi dem no get sense
Ashirioluwa:
This individual is aware that his story about the bullion van is false, but he feels the best thing to do is to defend his boss.

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by iguita: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them not miss road enter my house, na fortified fortress na him them do mistake enter?

Abeg who sabi teach person how to laugh? I wan laugh

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ahhhhhh

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ahhhhhh

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Lightman300(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Even al-shaitan will shake his head in disbelief. Eewooo!

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Kingcalls: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ayo y na?? My guy that year ...u fall hand sha
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Ofemmanu1: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Lightman300:
Even al-shaitan will shake his head in disbelief. Eewooo!
Zonefree:

The matter tire me o
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Masterclass32: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
A big insult to sensible Nigerians.

This man must retract this lie.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

The bullion vans Nigerians are talking about missed their way and went to Tinubu's house, which was a wrong address. The bullion vans were empty - says APC Chieftain Ayodele Adewale

https://gazettengr.com/bullion-vans-sighted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-missed-their-way-apc/?tztc=1

The Bullion Vans missed their way so were the crowd gathered in front of Tinubu's house also missed their way, what a perfect timing to miss road...grin grin grin

Now you all can see why urchins are braindead from top to bottom, what more evidence do you need to dispute my claims?...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by turbotech11: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Even the devil will be shaking his head in utter disbelief.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by EDOLUWA: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
THIS IS THE FATTEST LIE IN THIS DECADE...

VOTING FOR APC IS VOTING FOR MORE SUFFERNESSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Honourable1901(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

The Bullion Vans missed their way so were the crowed gathered in front of Tinubu's house also missed their way, what a perfect timing to miss road...grin grin grin

Now you all can see why urchins are braindead from top to bottom, what more evidence do you need to dispute my claims?...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

if jobless was a person, naanu
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by simplesearch: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Playing the devils advocate, or trying to be more catholic than the pope. Does this one know that all liars will have their part in the lake of fire?
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by teminnem: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
When asked a questions on such platforms.... is it a bad thing to just say "no comments" or say "at this time i cannot confirm or deny any these" ? asking for a friend.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Lovenorth: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one is worse than lai Mohammed. This is the king of all liars and should be seriously dealt with

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Autobot05: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
where are those Tinubu boys again ? I need them to defend him on this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm beginning to like him and APC tho .... they should create a circus and forget about campaigns and elections

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Tvoice: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dis lie nor balance I swear, d lie Don scatter the screen of my phone

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by jamjo: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vickym1:
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I wonder what these people take Nigerians for? Like we're fools or Dundee to them?

U can imagine what someone that called himself a human being is saying on the national TV all in the name of protecting tinubu πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

God abeg oo dnt allow tinubu to happen to Nigeria

Vicky, you don't know Nigerians are fools, and dumb you meant not to be one of them, but they are really many, the ones supporting the candidates of APC and PDP. When someone made a mistake it is a mistake but when he/she is trying so hard to repeat the same mistake that is foolishness.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by deebrownneymar: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

Which lie APC cohorts no fit fabricate? Oh lawd! It missed its way and they still open gate? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by one4GOD(f): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
actually one of the stupidest thing in planet earth undecided
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by mozona(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
this is somebody father ooh

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Gozac: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ayo LASU, you are the one saying all these , anyway am not surprise at all after all Keyamo and others towed same path. I used to remember those days in NANS everybody used to claim activist then, you were SUG LASU president then, now money has exposed everybody's real person. Anyway everything in Nigeria is hustle since the real jobs are scarce, to a greedy, ungodly, desperate man mammon is god.

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Gozac: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:
I couldn't help but burst into laughter when he said that.
The office erupted with laughter on hearing the man explanations.
Omoh eh, To defend Tinubu na problem.

Rufai Oseni is Vawulence pro max.

Nigerians vote wisely o.
This guy was a former SUG president of LASU then and even contested for NANS president before BAT made him AMUWO ODOFIN LGA, any Hausa man that votes BAT is stupid, these guys want to foist a sick man on Nigeria because he is their Yoruba demi god.Tueh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.