Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale (38391 Views)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Can Make N1 Equal To $1 – Ayodele Adewale / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by stanleyravos: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
God bless for that question
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Fearyourcreator: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Madridstar:
Omo hahahahahahahahahahahah from today, anytime I see anyone supporting APC, na insult I go insult the fool
I am supporting APC
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by chatinent: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Everything about Tinubu is a lie.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by ruggedtimi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Which time bullion vañ go miss their way to my house

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by amuwo1980: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
These ppl are evil

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hian. Just when I thought they can't decend lower

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Madridstar(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I am supporting APC
yoruba Muslims you guys are 9ja problem
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by jice(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
iwaeda:

You must have lost your sense of humanity, to really support APC. grin grin grin grin grin

May a fool not be your solicitor
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Ejjiss: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
ANYONE WHO VOTE FOR TINUBU IS A FOOL. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM JUST BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM/TRIBAL....

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Greattha: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
To defend Tinubu is one of the hardest jobs on earth. grin

Rocket Science is ABC compared to that job o.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by HeRulesMen: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Did I just listen to that?

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Ceejay57: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
werey

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
cry
TheNiceGuy:
That Rufai of arise TV is very useless.

If I were the Guest, I wouldn't even give him chance to question me more on my verdict.

Elrufai knew your party more than you knew and your Candidate more than you think you know him

Country is sick una still get mind want to offer sick man again to lead 200million plus people, Abeg make una fear God now.

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu that I see is healthier than you.

You can prove me wrong by presenting your doctor report
MoneyMustBMade:

Elrufai know your party your party and your Candidate more than you think you know

Country is sick una still get mind want to offer sick man again to fill 200million plus people, Abe make una fear God now.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Germanjoe(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
See wetin old man dey try defend.it makes him looks like a lunatic.
Shame on apc.

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu that I see is healthier than you.

You can prove me wrong by presenting your doctor report

God forbid

Abeg I no dey life support bro
Abeg wish that to your self not me pls
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Sijo01(f): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
The more these set of people try to defend Tinubu/APC, the more stupiid they sound. 😡

This is somebody's husband and peoples father disgracing his lineage before the whole world.
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by infofta(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
You cannot defend Tinubu without sounding stupidd

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by do4luv14(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_QZQ071qA

The bullion vans Nigerians are talking about missed their way and went to Tinubu's house, which was a wrong address. The bullion vans were empty - says APC Chieftain Ayodele Adewale

Source: Arise TV

https://gazettengr.com/bullion-vans-sighted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-missed-their-way-apc/?tztc=1

Wonderfull!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Vickym1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
jamjo:

Vicky, you don't know Nigerians are fools, and dumb you meant not to be one of them, but they are really many, the ones supporting the candidates of APC and PDP. When someone made a mistake it is a mistake but when he/she is trying so hard to repeat the same mistake that is foolishness.
Aswear bro
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Vickym1(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Temptee101:

They now see every Nigerian as a senseless dolt like the jagaban army, urchins and mandate children who clap for them in whatever nonsense they dish out to them
I wonder if their brain was removed and replaced with animal brain.. Tụfịakwa
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Vickym1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
traihit:

What do you say about those they call "urchins" on this forum when you said "what do the take Nigerians for"?
😀😀😀

Honestly the name suit them
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Thebigheart: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
These guys think they are very smart in defending Tinubu. Whereas, they always sounds so stupid.

You guys doing more damage to your self and your party.

2 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by adesoro80595: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Let bullion van miss its way and come to my compound. I love u bullion VanLet bullion van miss its way and come to my compound. I love u bullion Van...

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by chronique(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
You can't defend tinubu without sounding extremely stupid.

3 Likes

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cassava, Garri, Eba, Ewa....
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by proprince(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
See person father and husband.

Comrade I wish you nothing but death

1 Like

Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Lionmachala(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Fellow Nigerians, these are the people playing with your future. Vote APC out. Buhari is doing his part, watch and listen to him.

Pls... I don't know u... But u really care about ur fellow citizens..
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by 9ty4our: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is why APC and their supporters think NIGERIANS are stupid..
Re: The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale by Brushstrokes20: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wow! grin grin... Even lucifer marvels at the lies telling prowess of Apc crooks and unrepentant CRIMINALS!

The criteria for qualifying as an Apc member is '' you must be a bold faced / notorious criminal undecided

The druggie will be FAR WORSE than the lifeless....
VOTE WISELY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.