Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (21018 Views)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / More Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Warri & Asaba In Delta / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by grammarian247(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Angry because of there childish nature. Mostly comedian like. Election is a serious business but you guys have reduced it to a laughing stock.

Who are actually comedians, those who go to campaign grounds to provide funny contents or those who post pictures? Those who never tell the electorates what and how to pull them out of poverty but verbally attack their opponents or those who post such actions on nairaland? Election is a serious matter, but except one candidate, others have been going to campaign grounds to play, curse and gaffe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by otipoju(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

If you get upto 30000 votes there, remind me this and I will send you 30k naira.

30 K na how much sef wey you dey do like big man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by obrian888: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

If you get upto 30000 votes there, remind me this and I will send you 30k naira.

NA TODAY WE DEY HEAR RAM, HE IS CORRECT,THERE PLACES WE WANT WIN AND THERE ARE PLACES WE WAN COLLECT OUR SHARE 25%, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,WE DON'T NEED YOUR 30K,USE IT TO BUY APC TABLET WHEN TINUBU AND ATIFKU WILL LOOSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by obrian888: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

NA TODAY WE DEY HEAR RAM, HE IS CORRECT,THERE ARE PLACES WE WANT TO WIN AND THERE ARE PLACES WE WAN COLLECT OUR SHARE 25%, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,WE DON'T NEED YOUR 30K,USE IT TO BUY APC TABLET WHEN TINUBU AND ATIFKU WILL LOOSE.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by olaeffect(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:
You guys have no shame. Better hide all these pictures than showing them here. See rally of a so called candidate to win a presidential election.

Hope you know that we have other political parties with presidential candidates other than Obi, Kwankwaso, Atiku, and Tinubu?

So why be bothered with this one that you feel cannot win?

So you believe others will win and Nigeria will have like 12 president grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by tinsel: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
atinga1:

You wan pay am your salary? How do you plan to survive?
Kids and jobless youths are coming out one by one.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by doneback04: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:
You guys have no shame. Better hide all these pictures than showing them here. See rally of a so called candidate to win a presidential election.

We are not there to win that state but to get 40% of tinubu vote for labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Mikemurder(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Uncle tinsel, let's do this.
If Bauchi score over 30000 votes you pay me 30k, if them score less I pay you 30k.
Or make we make am 300k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Mobil567: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
crowd does not equal to votes. Most of these northerners are unemployed. Once they see something that looks like an occasion, they will go because they are hungry. They want free rice and drinks. The majority of the people in these photos, don't even understand English or know which party candidate they're looking at. It is very impressive on how far obi has gained momentum, but sadly, his oppositions are bulldogs with the strongest allies beside them. LP will not and cannot win the presidential election next month, but there is a chance in 2027. So obi should use the 4 years to build the party's members/structure in different positions around the nation. Start grassroot campaign on time and be ready to spend! A stingy man cannot win an election anywhere... not just in Nigeria. You can go and ask around.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Monday60655(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

If you get upto 30000 votes there, remind me this, and I will send you 30k naira.

How can a jobless urchin have 30k in his account?
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by pacespot(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Obi will score up to 80k votes in Bauchi..

80k is too small self. I expect nothing less than 200k. Obi is getting ingrained in the minds of voters as election draws nearer, you will notice his rallies have only been growing bigger. If Obi should repeat rallies in those states where he got low turnouts, I am sure much more people would turn up this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Monday60655(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Remind me this. I will dash you 80k when it is done.

A jobless urchin doesn't have 80k in his account nah! When Obi wins you can be boast of 80k in your account .
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by SirJerrie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

See you wey never chop today..dey promise person wey you no know 80k
πŸ˜’
Boss, REST IJN!!

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by southsouthking(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Obi will score up to 80k votes in Bauchi..

Why e be say na broke person dey always shout pass?

You probably join people when say Obi should go north to so campaign so as to test I'm popularity, now you don deviate to Obi nor fit get 30k vote.
Hide your face with your small 30k abi 80k.
If that day reach now and him get the said vote, you go begin give excuse like your principal.
Have joined him to bookmark it, and if you fail to give him the money when Obi finally gets more than 80k vote, then your generation will be doomed.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Belluski: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

From social media candidate to child dedication rally ... now you don dash am 20,000 votes... what does that tell you? Na just 32k votes atiku use beat bubu for adamawa in 2019.
Meanwhile me and you no say you nor get 30k to bet with, abi na your apc allawee you wan use ?
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Hoelujohn: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Your account balance sef no reach 80k
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Kennyfancy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

I will remind you also
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by reenxtus001: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

It is better than all the rallies your Presidential candidate has ever held.

To cap it off, the Emir of Bauchi has supported Obi, by saying he is the next president.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by reenxtus001: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

No wonder you are supporting apc or pdp, you are as daft as the two political parties. Even you said 1 million votes, I would have taken you seriously.

30,000? You are just a joke to the aspirants you support and to the country at large.
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Qualer: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Shutthefuckup and stop making noise! You can't even feed yourself properly and here you are spitting crap about 'dashing' people money!
Keep quiet and go and take a seat all the way at the back of the class! Deranged twatt!!!
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:

Lmao. From zero vote and nobody knows Obi in Bauchi to 30000 votes.

Baba God you too much!!

From structureless to 30k votes.

Don't waste your time argueing with urchins, the dude is on the urchins list...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by reenxtus001: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
The best ever Presidential candidate and politician in Nigeria's history. No politician comes close. He is one of a kind. Anywhere he goes he brings hope, smile, and joy to the hearts and faces of the people.

For doubters here are some facts about Peter Obi:

https://www.nairaland.com/7541949/no-matter-beef-against-obi

please look below πŸ‘‡
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by rickyrex(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

broke nigga like you
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by slowice(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Pesin wey Neva chop.....quit smoking
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Obed29: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:
you will be disappointed come feb25 fully obidient
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by galaxy2020(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
...and where will Tinubu get his votes from?
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by sukar886: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:
Go and hug transformer abeg
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by edungene7: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:
scammer
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by 77up(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Look at those pictures, they are all focus the same place , meaning that's where all of them gathered, this people think presidency na joke grin
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by maestroferddi: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

You are a broke ass bloke so stop these trash talk about sending money...

I have a colleague in the office who hails from Bauchi State.

I was surprised when he told me of the fanatical support Peter Obi is generated in Bauchi State especially the Christian parts of the state....

Enjoy the little coins they pay you in peace other than coming online to sound dumb...

You have been using a lazy form of reverse psychology but Peter Obi keep soaring higher and higher...

The Lagos rally is cooling off in a CBN-monitored vault...

Don't kill yourself, eleyi....
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by yankison(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Bromabeg help me with 1k to my opay I use God beg u .. 9014360944
Re: Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
tinsel:

Oga, you no get 80k for account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? / FG Enforces Prices In Abuja Supermarkets, Plans Lagos, Port Harcourt Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.