Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) (55888 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by mikywonder(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by able20(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Africa is hell
Listen, Nowhere is hell, your leaders conditioned your country to produce poor people for their benefits
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by gfon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
bluestone2015:
I prefer her Nigerian look, if she's this big in 4 months she'll be overweight in a year.

Vegetables and organic food versus junk.
You prefer that poverty look? That look has been due to stress over the years,harsh sun and more. If she started her youth overseas,I bet you she would be one beautiful damsel even at her old age. Nigeria is hell,that's just the simple truth
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by EDOLUWA: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
The difference is that Mama is not well taken care of in Naija and she has been walking up and down inside Naija Sun!!!

But in UK she dey inside dey chop life, eat and sleep all day. Cold in UK no gree Mama to Waka and to cut it short Mama Japa from Poverty
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Maysdevices(f): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pierocash:
She wasn't well taken care of in Nigeria here,now been taken good care of over there. Yes she must appear fresher than when she was suffering here.

There are many women in Nigeria here that look fresher than her over there,no big deal
Pretend like you don’t know what this post is trying to postulate.

The facts remain Nigeria is hell.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by JuanDeDios: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chillext:
she use bleaching cream?
That's the only difference I see (plus maybe a little weight gain). But maybe it's makeup, lighting or airbrushing.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by bukatyne(f): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
It is not a Nigeria vs Abroad issue; it is a poverty/lack of care vs care issue.

There are several women her age in Nigeria who look lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Elliotwaveforec: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
She doesn't look healthy; she will be very fat in a year and that's a disease

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by ChronicGp(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
She gat black eye
She dey bleach?
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by frog12: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
na lie. there are older people overseas still with the same appearance
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
worldTina:
There's a lot of changes
you and this your made in aba English
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Only God know how hansom I am in overseas.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by moshino(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
bluestone2015:
I prefer her Nigerian look, .

May God bless you with her Nigerian looks.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Horokrox: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Life is really hard in Nigeria.

Biko, someone should come and carry me to UK. Thank you.
Please don't worry🙏 I'll carry you to Syria 🇸🇾

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by manando1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Africa is hell
please be specific Nigeria is hell not all African continent
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Life is really hard in Nigeria.

Biko, someone should come and carry me to UK. Thank you. I want to take my prostitution work international.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
agulion:
Ok nice, But We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
Mr man, everyone got right to vote for the candidate of his/her choice.
Vote yours and stop ranting!
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by pacespot(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Our weather alone can make you lose freshness

It is not about weather. Some countries in the Middle East and Asia have much tougher weather than Africa. And mind you, African weather is the most stable in the world.

The problem is societal stress occasioned bad govt that makes you struggle for everything.

That is why we are begging Nigerians especially young Nigerians to have sense in this election and vote Peter Obi. Our journey towards getting it right as a country starts with our decision at the polls.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by pacespot(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
You wouldn't know how Nigeria has stressed you until you traveled out of this country
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by KosiGee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chillext:
she use bleaching cream?

There’s no evidence of bleaching from the photo. She wasn’t that dark anyway, If you cover up and stay indoors during most winter, you’ll ‘shed akin’ like a snake and be born anew cool

After winter, most people would emerge with lighter skins especially the arms, torso and legs.

I think she need to see a Gp though. Protein build up in her body (amyloid) need to be checked.
Is she having rheumatoid arthritis? Has she had tuberculosis?

She’s got periorbital purpura( left eye) assuming the camera hasn’t inverted the image.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pierocash:
She wasn't well taken care of in Nigeria here,now been taken good care of over there. Yes she must appear fresher than when she was suffering here.

There are many women in Nigeria here that look fresher than her over there,no big deal

One bottle of water for you comrade

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by iamL(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Brendaniel:
Peace of mind alone can do a lot in someone looks...

I am telling you.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Princelumide: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
What's with the black eye....
Camera tone...
And no changes so far...
Don't fool yourself joor...
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by viodemus: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
And believe it or not she still dey struggle, but small experience of a working sane society dun rehearse her skin internally and externally.

Nigeria no dey try in a serious way. Wasting hope and youth.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by jessylaurel(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seriousnaija:
Transformation video of a Nigerian Mother after 4 months in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWB7KYogTc

There's no difference its just iPhone doing what it knows how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Toosure70: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
My mum coming this year
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Fearyourcreator: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pierocash:

You dey mind them
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why do u always change ur profile every now and then
worldTina:
There's a lot of changes

For your Academic Assignments, check my signature for contact details
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by PAQ(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mummy don upgrade to Mummy2.0!

Many more happy years to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.