Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) (55897 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by ojex004: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
With lot of photo editing. Dey play
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mbanu!not same woman.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by achimendy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Life is really hard in Nigeria.

Biko, someone should come and carry me to UK. Thank you.

Hustle for your money and carry yourself there.

Thanks.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nigeria is a demonic system/country.

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Kly003: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
PM me if serious then.

Jennyclay:
Come and carry me first, then I will tell you what I've to offer.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Jocdon(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

So with all your braggings about how you will not date or marry a broke guy and i thougth you were rich. So you no even get shishi or any means to take yourself to UK, you are waiting for someone to take you there, very pathetic.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by zinaunreal(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
People call this fresh but its actually junk food they are eating there
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by okebrain: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Here is my own opinion. I can bet that it might not be what you want to hear, neither would it come close to been your favourite, but I believe you're ready for it because you've posted this in a public space.

Here it comes

From my own assessment of your post, I want to believe that you must have fulfilled a yearning to put your mum in a much better position economically and otherwise hence the relocation.

However judging from her expression and her mood in the picture abroad, I feel your mother looks really bothered. This might be the result of something which is beyond economics or status.

This expression on her face in the photo tells the story of a worry and personal anguish from something she has tried to resolve but might have chosen to be oblivious of because it looks to be beyond her.

All I'm simply saying is that although you have done well in making her "comfortable and better placed", your mother may still not be happy with everything as it were. It may be from a host of things

Let me try to suggest

1) She might just love her life the way it was back in Nigeria if compared with the abroad, 60yrs here isn't 60 days.
2) She misses certain privileges Nigeria brought her
like communal and social events.

3) You're yet to bring a woman/man as your would be spouse or even having a grandchild for her.

These things mean a lot to mothers especially as they see the children of their age mates getting married (peer pressure? Call it whatever you like)

You need to read between the line of her emotions and come to a conclusion.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by BRIMBRAM: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buddha3:

You're right.

I'm too lazy for a job. I want to stretch out on a couch in an air-conditioned apartment, have enough resources to pay for whatever I need without having to leave that comfort zone and find happiness in that state of pleasurable inactivity. And I'm positive your wealth can contribute to that course.

Is that too much to ask?

grin lol...am sorry I can't help people who are not ready to grow.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin lol...am sorry I can't help people who are not ready to grow.

Sad!

Oh well, let me find someone else who's more benevolent than you and leech on them.
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Sweetvie: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by bonnyhope: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Greatn3ss:
God wey run am for her go run am for me

You can also look fresh in Nigeria
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Danisaint112(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Na Ogun go kill you....how is who I will be voting for your damn business? Na Ogun go use your blood bathe......
Omo Iran Kiran jatijati

It concerns me a lot because fools like you are the reason million of us are suffering today.

The decision you made in 2015 & 2019 are the reason we are suffering today. I was very right when I said you are senseless.
The suffering and smiling crew. Till you are consumed by the fire. Järjetön olento like you. 😐

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Bfly: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one na yellow fever o
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Lionmachala(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seriousnaija:
Transformation video of a Nigerian Mother after 4 months in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWB7KYogTc

Is not easy to understand..
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by DMerciful(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
You fine?
Jennyclay:

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by damondbabe: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
bukatyne:
It is not a Nigeria vs Abroad issue; it is a poverty/lack of care vs care issue.

There are several women her age in Nigeria who look lovely.

Oga go and see your doctor
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Tundex911: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2023
E no go better for past and present Nigeria Administration

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Galvin: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
She looks quite transformed, I guess she's back to Nigeria now cos I see she's well dressed with her naija passport ready to board.

It could have possibly been that she was sick while in naija & was flown out for medical treatment & now she's fine & recovering her body...

Being fresh has to do with how the situation around you has affected your mentality, when person travel out of the shores of naija there's this paradigm shift in your mentality & you feel this aura of peace of mind & fulfillment & at that point you'd begin to experience transformation & begin fresh.

Naija pple & bad mouth... Nor be bleaching..
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by gozzlin: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2023
I don't know why the pictures make me laugh grin grin grin.

I think it's the woman's facial expression. Mama no dey smile even in the UK. 😁😁😁😁😀😀

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Blackman101: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Pierocash:
She wasn't well taken care of in Nigeria here,now been taken good care of over there. Yes she must appear fresher than when she was suffering here.

There are many women in Nigeria here that look fresher than her over there,no big deal

GBAM
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Seriousnaija:
Transformation video of a Nigerian Mother after 4 months in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWB7KYogTc

Looks like she discovered BLEACHING… grin grin grin

Seriously, just looks like she’s less tanned in sun-poor England and wearing different (what some Africans may consider “modern”) clothes. Apart from that, not much SUBSTANTIVE difference. Hopefully, their fatty foods won’t give her a coronary!

>
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by 9jaRealist: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Galvin:
She looks quite transformed, I guess she's back to Nigeria now cos I see she's well dressed with her naija passport ready to board.

It could have possibly been that she was sick while in naija & was flown out for medical treatment & now she's fine & recovering her body...

Being fresh has to do with how the situation around you has affected your mentality, when person travel out of the shores of naija there's this paradigm shift in your mentality & you feel this aura of peace of mind & fulfillment & at that point you'd begin to experience transformation & begin fresh.

Naija pple & bad mouth... Nor be bleaching..

Has little to do with “mentality” and “peace of mind”…
Mental illness is rampant in the West, with even little kids coked up on medication.

Diet is different, as many Western foods are fatty…
And the largely lack/paucity of sunshine means that you’re less ‘tanned’ and ‘weathered’.

Nairalanders/Nigerians are often bamboozled by EPHEMERAL things…
Looking cosmetically different on the outside does NOT translate into better on the inside.
>
Re: Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) by Alpharey: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigeria is bakery where Nigerians are baked in the oven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.