Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal (1098 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Happy boyz are my children and I have forgiven them for everything they did to me.
I just concluded with my agent that got them visa and ticket when they were traveling last year.
And he has gotten return ticket for them to travel back to Nigeria next tomorrow which is 15 June 2023.
As soon as the come back, I will continue there Scholarship in Nigeria universities, Benin republic university, Mauritius university, Ghana university, but No more Europe universities.
They are my children and I love them.
Below are there flight tickets
Agent phone number 07035734759

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by Mantilla(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
It's now a game.
As soon they got an offer from another philanthropist, he decided to play smart

1 Like

Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by hapsonv: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by Lucasinho(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mantilla:
It's now a game.

I no get
Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by gaby(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Those ungrateful idiots wey don release another trash for TikTok say dem no dey come to Nigeria again? Lol

Boys wey no even sound like people wey see primary school for Nigeria. Wetin the OPM see wey make am send dem to Cyprus? To study wetin?

Wasted help he rendered to boys who didn't even deserve it in the first place which was apparent from how they were negligent at their job before all of these came up.

This is what happens when people jump on trends to reward bad characters/behaviors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by crossfm: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2023
Lol.

I love what is going on. The pastor is an enabler to stupidity and lawlessness.

These guys have always been rude and law breakers,but the pastor instead of telling them the truth rushed them outside Nigeria for education.

They got popular by being lawless at their work place,so they think by being more controversial now will open more door's for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mantilla:
It's now a game.
I don't think so
Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
gaby:
Those ungrateful idiots wey don release another trash for TikTok say dem no dey come to Nigeria again? Lol

Boys wey no even sound like people wey see primary school for Nigeria. Wetin the OPM see wey make am send dem to Cyprus? To study wetin?

Wasted help he rendered to boys who didn't even deserve it in the first place which was apparent from how they were negligent at their job before all of these came up.

This is what happens when people jump on trends to reward bad characters/behaviors.
they are an embarrassment to the needy and less privilege.
Re: OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal by sageb: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
fortunez1:
Happy boyz are my children and I have forgiven them for everything they did to me.
I just concluded with my agent that got them visa and ticket when they were traveling last year.
And he has gotten return ticket for them to travel back to Nigeria next tomorrow which is 15 June 2023.
As soon as the come back, I will continue there Scholarship in Nigeria universities, Benin republic university, Mauritius university, Ghana university, but No more Europe universities.
They are my children and I love them.
Below are there flight tickets
Agent phone number 07035734759

A kind and forgiving Apostle

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know / Uniben Resumption / About Dipolma ,degree And Pre Degree ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.