Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally (26225 Views)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by olaeffect(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu has been rejected nationwide. grin

Obi will flog Thiefnubuu in Lagos. That's sacrosanct.. grin

All I ask is that they allow free and fair elections in Lagos.
Election materials should get to everywhere and everyone, and no thugs or security agents should intimidate or harass people on election day.
I want us to even know the real Koko in Lagos between tenants and so-called landlords grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by ablejesus26(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
victorsola:
op next time u will say . Peter obi supporters and not bauchi people . They would rather vote a Yoruba man than vote an Igbo man . With their cunny and bad attitude.

Guy you are very much alone with this your tribal hate and antics.
Nigerians now understand that suffering and hardship knows no Tribe or Religion.
Which region suffered most from this APC calamity, suffering and unimaginable hardship than the North?
This Election will be Obi vs Atiku.
The ones who want to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija will go with Atiku,the ones who want better for Nija will go with Obi.
Obidiati to the rescue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
Bauchi people set APC broom ablaze. The Rejection is LOUD & CLEAR

Labour Party vs APC in Bauchi state? grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Wow

Can someone still tell me Peter Obi has no structure? Mind you, here is northern Nigeria. I've been at the gas station since 8am yet e never reach my turn. I abandoned zoom meetings and other engagements just because I want to buy fuel.

No, he doesn't. Far from it.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will crush him here

You are not in line with reality at all.
Northerners don't like tinubu at all,plus his agberos who intimate and oppress their brothers don cut tinubu ticket already, they are aware that should tinubu win that will mean double problem and intimidation from for their brothers. This is the reality at hand now.
There has never been a time we had an election like this,APC disaster and hardship has changed everything, people just want this APC calamity and hardship pro max to come to an end and they have their PVCs to see to this.
APC is already dead in the streets of Nija na their burial We wan do next month.
Obidiati is the way forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by garfield1: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
ablejesus26:

You are not in line with reality at all.
Northerners don't like tinubu at all,plus his agberos who intimate and oppress their brothers don cut tinubu ticket already, they are aware that should tinubu win that will mean double problem and intimidation from for their brothers. This is the reality at hand now.
There has never been a time we had an election like this,APC disaster and hardship has changed everything, people just want this APC calamity and hardship pro max to come to an end and they have their PVCs to see to this.
APC is already dead in the streets of Nija na their burial We wan do next month.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Tinubu will crush obi in bauchi kid

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank God say election don near. I go too laff some idiaaaats here 🤣
Like I did to PrinceofLagos after Apc presidential primary election. He went into coma for months before returning to life. Lol.....🤣

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by shimolv: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Kuvasin: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wow wonderful
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
I was there (during my break at work).

Thousands of people didn't even know about the rally and came late. They closed by 2pm. It was peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Solocoin: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's becoming clearer as the day go by.
Some people are still doubting Peter Obi until Tinubu will congratulate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Few IPOB zombidient terrorist monkeys are now referred to as "Bauchi residents". grin grin

Desperate IPOB zombidient terrorist MODS on NL trying their best to promote their IPOB project.
Just laboring in vain for nothing. By the end of Feb the story will change to something else.
Are they Lagos resident or where do you think they reside? Could it be you don't understand English?
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Indispensable85:
Thank God say election don near. I go too laff some idiaaaats here 🤣
Like I did to PrinceofLagos after Apc presidential primary election. He went into coma for months before returning to life. Lol.....🤣
I'm pretty sure you've not seen these

You wonder why I didn't deactivate as promised if Tinubu buy himself the APC presidential flag-bearer ticket? Here is the reason below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by samwillyco1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amazing
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by SaintNegro77: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you not an urchin?
I can't be you naaa. We all know Tinubu can't smell Aso Rock till him die.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Obidientful: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Few IPOB zombidient terrorist monkeys are now referred to as "Bauchi residents". grin grin

Desperate IPOB zombidient terrorist MODS on NL trying their best to promote their IPOB project.
Just laboring in vain for nothing. By the end of Feb the story will change to something else.
IPOB burning brooms in the North. I don't think any Igbo man has such gots
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hopium:
this photographer go sabi manage economy. see how e dey manage space grin

probably he was the finance minster of a country in his past life cheesy

The people were not many but I witnessed thousands of people coming late when the rally was over. It didn't reach â…’ of Atiku's crowd.

I don't know why these politician always do their rally on a working day (some on Monday's)...

The fact is Obi can't win BAUCHI, they might not get up to 7k votes combined (from all the Local Government Areas)...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Wow

Can someone still tell me Peter Obi has no structure? Mind you, here is northern Nigeria. I've been at the gas station since 8am yet e never reach my turn. I abandoned zoom meetings and other engagements just because I want to buy fuel.

No LP governorship candidate in Bauchi... The people just came to show him solidarity. Some of the youths I spoke with understands and might vote Atiku but the above 45 years old men were determined to still vote Obi as a protest vote and for their conscience.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm pretty sure you've not seen these

You wonder why I didn't deactivate as promised if Tinubu buy himself the APC presidential flag-bearer ticket? Here is the reason below

By next month you'll say Tinubu bought the presidency. My own is just to laugh at you, simple!
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Hopium: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
faceland:

The people were not many but I witnessed thousands of people coming late when the rally was over. It didn't reach â…’ of Atiku's crowd.

I don't know why these politician always do their rally on a working day (some on Monday's)...

The fact is Obi can't win BAUCHI, they might not get up to 7k votes combined (from all the Local Government Areas)...

there's little time, so they have no choice than to jam pack the weekdays with rallies. moreover, they need to keep momentum.

as per the 7k votes, don't let obidients hear you cheesy they will come for your neck. in their fantasy, bauchi is in the bag.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Wow

No LP governorship candidate in Bauchi (for real, LP doesn't have structure)... The people just came to show him solidarity. Some of the youths I talked with understands and might vote Atiku but the above 45 years old men were determined to still vote Obi as a protest vote and for their conscience.

This fuel problem is hard... Someone paid 25k to travel form Bauchi to Lagos by road... 15 years ago flight ticket was 35k
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by fawaz050(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:
Sai Mun Bata Wuta!

Obi will get more votes in the core North than Thiefnubuu.

The Northerners are upright and hate Thieves and drug barons.

Now, the Northerners are upright, they are not terrorists anymore?

Hmm. Allah Teni Kemu

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Olaolex: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thinkam:
LP is PDP
Outdated and stale. Always sounding dumb everytime
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Bauchi that obi won't see 5%...they are just deceiving obi to see if he will increase the meagre fee he promised them.

Bauchi presidential
Apc 35%
Pdp 35%
Nnpp 25%
Lp 4%

More like:
PDP 63%
APC 30%
NNPP 5%
LP 2%
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by AsawanaDgreat: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Better oo, APC is no go area for us now
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
karnap:
Another blows for tinubu grin grin grin cheesy grin
He make mistake for not stepping down for osibanjo
Nigerian just finds their real self now

I wish he allowed Osibanjo and backed or at least HIS WIFE
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by michoim(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Say, IPOB in Bauchi set broom ablaze...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Djyucee1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by daniwise(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thifnuku has already lost the battle before it even began.I feel so sorry for the old man.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by garfield1: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
faceland:

More like:
PDP 63%
APC 30%
NNPP 5%
LP 2%

Not possible na.bauchi has a lot of fanatics who like kwankwaso and fanatics don't like atiku.atiku will win narrowly.only Adamawa csn give atiku such votes
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Not possible na.bauchi has a lot of fanatics who like kwankwaso and fanatics don't like atiku.atiku will win narrowly.only Adamawa csn give atiku such votes

No... It's only in Kano and Kwankwaso can NOT win Kano despite being popular over there... The average guys over there knows that a vote for Kwankwaso is wasted vote because he can't win. It's better to influence the results by supporting one of the top candidate (chose "the lesser of two evil"wink.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Spain007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu has been rejected nationwide. grin

Obi will flog Thiefnubuu in Lagos. That's sacrosanct.. grin

So sacrosanct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.