Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government (24707 Views)

FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by LZAA: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
faceland:
They are still blaming Jonathan o.

Just kidding or may be am not. grin
Bad workman and his tools? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
LZAA:

Botswana
Namibia
Ghana
Rwanda
All black skinned nations on the up and doing well
If you hate your skin colour that's on you but don't tag all black people as animals so that you can feel confident about your low self esteem
Where do you clowns get this black hate from for crying out loud
Smh

It's not black hate.
What do you mean by doing well?
How do you classify doing well?
Africans can barely get their political sphere right
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by LZAA: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It's not black hate.
What do you mean by doing well?
How do you classify doing well?
Africans can barely get their political sphere right
You are tilting it to politics now
The above countries are making serious progress
Yes it is true most African leaders have been a massive disappointment but saying all African countries are backwards is a huge stretch
You regret being an Africangrin i wonder what Asians and Arabs would say
See appreciate where you originate
FYI all life started from....Africa
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

No real politics here.
To Buhari, he's only playing what we Yorubas call "Je kin pe maalu n booda ko le je n r'ona koja" - "Call a cow brother so it can let me have my way"
I trust though that Buhari and the North see through him like the rest of us. grin
Buhari isn't that dull you know? Owe yoruba kan na lo so wipe, aluwala olongbo, ko koja ati jęran ję...rat's ablution is a trick towards stealing meat. He knows jagaban is so desperate with his flip-flops. It's obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by OdefaGirl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
He has started his blame game..... Is he what he intends to do if by mistake given opportunity?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Noblex2011(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
LZAA:

Botswana
Namibia
Ghana
Rwanda
All black skinned nations on the up and doing well
If you hate your skin colour that's on you but don't tag all black people as animals so that you can feel confident about your low self esteem
Where do you clowns get this black hate from for crying out loud
Smh
Stop attacking the guy. You don't have to comment on his thought. You can only convince in not to use that those words again. I am not proud of my country. All African countries are the same. I have not seen anyone of them developing as expected. You should rest.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Believeintruth: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
It's only the wise that understand this. Ipob miscreants will always read there own meaning to what Tinubu said. I just dey laugh when the idots on nairaland and IG are saying APC is fighting APC. Foolishness no dey tire you ignorant clowns?

Your skull is full of air not brain gray matter
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Believeintruth: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am proud of what we accomplished in Lagos. I am so proud of it, I do not run off to live elsewhere. I live where my policies and programmes worked. Obi left Anambra because his policies and programmes failed. Just as we improved Lagos, we shall lead Nigeria to its greatest destiny.”

Asiwaju lokan!

This your format is stale dude.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Minjim: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2023
ganisucks:
After serious warning, he has began to change mouth.

I think we actually misinterpreted his earlier comment
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Minjim: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

This your format is stale dude.

Like an old wine.
The staler, the better
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by LZAA: 3:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Noblex2011:

Stop attacking the guy. You don't have to comment on his thought. You can only convince in not to use that those words again. I am not proud of my country. All African countries are the same. I have not seen anyone of them developing as expected. You should rest.
All AFRICAN countries are the same
Wow
So even libya,morocco,Algeria,Egypt are the same?
Smh
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by jookco(m): 3:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Damage control
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

Your skull is full of air not brain gray matter

You mean that of your father? Interesting
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Murphyenemuwe: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Apparently you're the foolish one here for not understanding fundamental human rights. I wonder how u guys would fair if given Biafra. Anarchy and lawlessness will be order of your government
Bonesbreaker:
Smart people like myndd and yeye seun that some of the people here look up to ,that support APC should be checked if the are alright oe fools🙄 because a normal human should never support APC government
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by IfnobeGod20: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
It's only the wise that understand this. Ipob miscreants will always read there own meaning to what Tinubu said. I just dey laugh when the idots on nairaland and IG are saying APC is fighting APC. Foolishness no dey tire you ignorant clowns?
If what Tinubu said was even the truth, are you now saying those set if people are now powerful that Mr. President, who is the Minister for Petroleum and not only that, he is GCFR?
If those people are powerful than Buhari, then, something is amiss and will need to quickly change Buhari for not using his authority the way he suppose to use it.
Come to think of it, is license given up to 16 years? Why is Tinubu lying to his supporters like this, after he knew he misfired and it was unnecessary to have attacked Buhari.
Oil licensing is three years and then you renew again. If truly their cronies are sti importing oil after 7 years, it's never POP's fault but APC because they are the one that renewed their licenses.
Read below:
"The license is valid for three (3) years and may be renewed for another three (3) years subject to fulfillment of prescribed conditions in the Act.12 Sept 2022
https://centurionlg.com › Articles
Licensing in the Upstream Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://centurionlg.com/2022/09/12/licensing-in-the-upstream-oil-and-gas-sector-in-nigeria/%23:~:text%3D%255B5%255D%2520The%2520license%2520is%2520valid,prescribed%2520conditions%2520in%2520the%2520Act.&ved=2ahUKEwiAiMTphef8AhUMKcAKHSMSBPQQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2Tc1QM5_ToL5rAimgl1tQT

Tinubu misfired but now blaming an imaginary enemy not in existence.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by IfnobeGod20: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Minjim:

I think we actually misinterpreted his earlier comment
Nobody misinterpreted his comment. He misyarned and that is just the gospel truth. Oil licencing is three years, if PDP cronies are still the one supplying the fuel, they who renew their licenses and who is the Minister for Petroleum?
His handlers must have cautioned him but he could not see where to direct that of naira design to because Mr. President himself said, he gave authority for it and its mopping.
Nobody misinterpreted anything, he only expected Mr. President to soften the situations for him because of his ambition and no more but he forgot that it affect the downtrodden even more.

Check the link, oil licensing is 3 years.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://centurionlg.com/2022/09/12/licensing-in-the-upstream-oil-and-gas-sector-in-nigeria/%23:~:text%3D%255B5%255D%2520The%2520license%2520is%2520valid,prescribed%2520conditions%2520in%2520the%2520Act.&ved=2ahUKEwiAiMTphef8AhUMKcAKHSMSBPQQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2Tc1QM5_ToL5rAimgl1tQT
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Kuvasin: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2023
wwwihy:
In Makurdi, Tinubu accuses PDP of sabotaging fuel supply to blackmail Federal Government

...says opposition is Poverty Development Party

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1618651273762578433
mumu is pdp in government
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Tribal: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023
What Buhari is doing is called Used and Dump!!! I hope most People still have ability to think. Same Strategy that he so much Encouraged and Supported Tinubu to Use to bring him to Power, it's what he is now vehemently opposing and scheming against just to pave Way for another Fulani to enter and Continue the killings and hijacking of Nigeirans' Ancestral Homelands. Shallow-minded myopic ones Praising this better borrow Sense if they don't have!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by IMASTEX: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
yesloaded:
APC once blamed God

I'm not surprised grin

The problem with incumbent administration is lack of preparation, their only mission back in 2014 was to seize the government from ruling party
Exactly, they were only desperate to taste power. Since no plans thus they used it negatively.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by JOemmy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rubbish fake promises why couldn't the apc achieve all those in the party he led in the past 8yrs?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Believeintruth: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean that of your father? Interesting

Well your family are all air brained so I am not surprised at all.

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Believeintruth: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Minjim:

Like an old wine.
The staler, the better

It is not like wine bro once this one is stale it is BS
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Adblg0610: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But Emefiele bought APC presidential ticket to contest for president under APC
He might have bought APC presidential forms because it’s the ruling party and has federal might but Emefiele’s allegiance is for the PDP that appointed him during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
It’s now payback time, if you know what I mean
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Ofunaofu: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adblg0610:
He might have bought APC presidential forms because it’s the ruling party and has federal might but Emefiele’s allegiance is for the PDP that appointed him during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
It’s now payback time, if you know what I mean

But he was reappointed by the APC government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms / 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.