Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government (24713 Views)

FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by hotwax: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
This same tinubu bad seyi tinubu have oil companies oooo...

So how come tinubu oil in outlets are not selling oil cheap. Their filling station are also not selling oil.

Tinubu is devil himself
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by asapants: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why will you blame pdp when Apc is still in power, they swear for Apc Party filled it excuses. Mtcheww
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by hotwax: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
"They met good oil prices for 16 good years, they didn't remember gas pipelines, they are what I called saboteurs yesterday. They gave PMS license to their supporters and sympathisers. They are the ones who started creating fake queues. PDP, enough is enough."

Damage control

What about the Naira redesign

PDP is the one hoarding the new notes

So PDP are now the presidency.

APC people are evil. Why are you people wicked?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by olaeffect(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
At least with the accusation and counter accusations between APC and APC and between APC and PDP it should be clear to Nigerians that OBI is our only option.

But mumu people that are hell-bent that their generations must continue to suffer in a country that is so blessed will still not allow us that want a better life to move forward.

Please why do most Nigerians feel Nigeria should/can't be better than the current nonsense situation we are currently in?

Walahi, despite being born and brought up in Nigeria I dont like this shit-hole lifestyle of poor power supply, kidnapping, poor road, thugs/miscreants in places of honour and authority, and rascality by dishournable honourables.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Anndrew(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
How can a party in charge of government acussing an opposition party of fuel scarcity,the chief executive in charge of nnpc is the president himself,how is that...this is a sign of defeat even b4 election...i dont think tinubu said that,might be a slip from the tongue,..if bullon van fit miss road enter tinubu house,monkey and snake fit swallow money,..then tinubu fit shit for trouser during campaign..This is Nigeria..anything can happen..my people,make una vote wisely
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by HNICEARTH: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Coward! Mention Buhari's government again and see how bawa, bichi and malami go finish work for your head
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by correctguy101(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
A oil rich nation.

No government amenities to boast of.

Good road
Water
Electricity
Schools

I regret being an African.
That is why it's easier for Europeans to say we are next to chimpanzee. They call us the earliest humans who came from ape. They only describe our lack of common sense and stupidity.

Tell me which black skinned nation is well developed. They steal today yesterday and the future.

At least look inward. We are really going through alot in Africa.

Nigeria is a country you hardly benefit anything from the government. You provide basically everything yourself.

We religious only when it suits our sentiments. But forget it when integrity and the right thing should be done.

Those who brought various religion are developing faster even Islamic nation now know the importance of religious tolerance. It breeds development and foreign investment.

Qatar, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.

Look at us.

Christians
Muslims

They steal when in power. They call it opportunity and grace. The guts they have in using a passage of the holy books to defend their attrocities is the craziest. They do it with reckless abandon.

I wish we can be more patriotic to see that we are only at war with ourselves instead.

I understand all you posted except the bolded.

As in, why?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by reddingtonblack: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
yesloaded:
APC once blamed God

I'm not surprised grin

The problem with incumbent administration is lack of preparation, their only mission back in 2014 was to seize the government from ruling party

And to the best of your knowledge Peter obi and LP are well appear, a union less than one year
i am happy someone remember how APc struggle to hit the ground running, upon say dem get structure then .. now imagine LP cheesy
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
correctguy101:

I understand all you posted except the bolded.

As in, why?

Because I never chose it
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by ayo2008: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
wwwihy:
In Makurdi, Tinubu accuses PDP of sabotaging fuel supply to blackmail Federal Government

...says opposition is Poverty Development Party

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1618651273762578433

I laugh in Greek

APC has been in power for 8yrs? This people think we are MUMU or zombies
Chai!
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Scamburster(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
A oil rich nation.

Good road
Water
Electricity
Schools

That is why it's easier for Europeans to say we are next to chimpanzee. They call us the earliest humans who came from ape. They only describe our lack of common sense and stupidity.

Tell me which black skinned nation is well developed. They steal today yesterday and the future.

Nigeria is a country you hardly benefit anything from the government. You provide basically everything yourself.

We religious only when it suits our sentiments. But forget it when integrity and the right thing should be done.

Those who brought various religion are developing faster even Islamic nation now know the importance of religious tolerance. It breeds development and foreign investment.

Look at us.

Christians
Muslims

They steal when in power. They call it opportunity and grace. The guts they have in using a passage of the holy books to defend their attrocities is the craziest. They do it with reckless abandon.

I wish we can be more patriotic to see that we are only at war with ourselves instead.
I don't know you oga but God bless you abundantly.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by WayoProphet: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Coward! He don change mouth quick before bubu change am for him. I thought they said his jagaban and fears no one cheesy
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Timatayo1: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Memory lost.. abi na dementia
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by correctguy101(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Because I never chose it

Then why should you regret it?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
wwwihy:
In Makurdi, Tinubu accuses PDP of sabotaging fuel supply to blackmail Federal Government

...says opposition is Poverty Development Party

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1618651273762578433
Rubbish what PDP can do about fuel since they are not in government?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by stanluiz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is suffering from dementia. Is PDP in government ?

Who is the minister of petroleum ? Tinubu has a memory loss.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by buhariguy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Stella77:
Tinubu will loose this election watch and see

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
that is why you're stu.pid for your academy assignment
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by buhariguy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
asapants:
Why will you blame pdp when Apc is still in power, they swear for Apc Party filled it excuses. Mtcheww
are you so da.ft to see the reason tinubu gave.
He said, marketers are pdp members
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by 9ty4our: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Damage control, after thought..
Mumu man, you had already said on National TV that Buhari, APC government are hiking PMS pump price and redesign the Naira to harm you.. Abi you dong forget?.
Balablu you sir.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Adewomikemi23r: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Uthg

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by RichAbujaGuy: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Of course, Minister Timipre Marlin Sylva may be a double agent within the administration with questionable loyalties. Sheeet happens. wink
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by jahsharon: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:
After serious warning, he has began to change mouth.

Somebody that told the President that he (Emilokan Tinubu) made him the President. You think such a god of Politics is afraid of anyone?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Biggeststar01: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
A oil rich nation.

Good road
Water
Electricity
Schools

Look at us.

Christians
Muslims

We all regret being African, no sweat bro😰
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by jjxxx: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nbote:
Hahahahaha

No mind this failures. As if na pdp Dey power. This shows wat Tinubu will do. Same blame game if he wins. God forbid bating.
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by yesloaded: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

And to the best of your knowledge Peter obi and LP are well appear, a union less than one year
i am happy someone remember how APc struggle to hit the ground running, upon say dem get structure then .. now imagine LP cheesy

Who's talking about LP here?

We are talking about incumbent administration blaming opposition for their failure even when they are at the seat of power for good 8years
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by shimolv: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Biggeststar01: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Those people supporting this man will still regret it😂🤣.

Shebi na Igbo be your problem, by the time you will buy bag of rice for 100k, you will know that your tribe and religion has been your problem grin

Prime minister in England is Indian.
A black man was the president of America
Even in Muslim countries their own stupidity no pass the stupidity of the Muslims we get for Africa...Arab Emirates, Qatar, even Iraq.

Oyibo that created religion, them no carry am for head, you that is just a means to extend their beliefs, you carry am for head like otapiapia.

Shebi buhari don show you Waka, tinubu go show you shege cool
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Doyou2019: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not Buhari again? Wonderful. Desperate man lol
No real politics here.
To Buhari, he's only playing what we Yorubas call "Je kin pe maalu n booda ko le je n r'ona koja" - "Call a cow brother so it can let me have my way"
I trust though that Buhari and the North see through him like the rest of us. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Unserious ancestor...Just dey play you hear? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by uba1991: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
daygee12:

Which mouth? Don't u guys reason. He never accused FG
who did he accuse? Who is incharge of the Naira redesign?
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by buzorcharles(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
For how long will this man keep lying. He think he can drag the president. Hahahahaa
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by LZAA: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
A oil rich nation.

Good road
Water
Electricity
Schools

Look at us.

Christians
Muslims

Botswana
Namibia
Ghana
Rwanda
All black skinned nations on the up and doing well
If you hate your skin colour that's on you but don't tag all black people as animals so that you can feel confident about your low self esteem
Where do you clowns get this black hate from for crying out loud
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.