Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? (25922 Views)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by seanwilliam(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
toujurs:
I have a savings of 3m, i have budgeted for marriage. I hope to spend less, so i can use the balance for something else, but with the way things are getting high. So guy, start saving.
out of that savings, don’t use more than 1m for wedding no matter what . Na beg I Dey beg u. U can’t have the worst wedding same way you can’t have the best ,

6 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Innobee99(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamademorlar:

I tapped into your grace sir...
My own wedding is comin up this year also and things are very tight at the moment
I'm prayin for grace and favor
It's done already brother. We can't wait until we become billionaire before we marry, that day may never come. U will give testimonies soon

5 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Zeewirld: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
na mumu dey do church wedding nah. Anything legal in marriage should never be done ever. As a man, for you own peace and happiness. If the marriage goes south
..And if it doesn't go south nko?

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Innobee99(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blueelf:

While I don't doubt the existence of miracles, your post could be misleading as well

One Needs to plan and also recognize that after wedding comes marriage proper which is a big gulper of funds
Am living well with my family bro. If not u would have seen my post begging for arms on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Gt321(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Romanoff:
We cut our coat according to our fabric.

We didn't sell asoebi to raise funds, we didn't task family members or friends, we didn't beg or borrow.

We did a small traditional marriage and went to the court to seal it.

Everything no pass 800k. Isn't a child play o

Bro 800k

The monetary gifts we got, we used to buy luxuries needed in our house.

Best decision of our lives.
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Romanoff:

It was loud enough for us o.

We kuku no too like people (crowd).

All we did was to convince our families that it was what we wanted.

Nice 1

Contentment
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Romanoff:
We cut our coat according to our fabric.

We didn't sell asoebi to raise funds, we didn't task family members or friends, we didn't beg or borrow.

We did a small traditional marriage and went to the court to seal it.

Everything no pass 800k.

The monetary gifts we got, we used to buy luxuries needed in our house.

Best decision of our lives.
This is an intelligent decision...

I only have my woman and myself to impress..
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by seanwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Romanoff:

So married people shouldn't have a profile picture on social media?

Okay. Noted sir.
where is your wedding ring?
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by ijoba22(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
I am planning on getting married this year, so i want to seek guidance from married folks how they were able to raise funds to sponsor their introduction and wedding.

i dont have a partner yet, i just want to plan ahead.
Get partner first, that will determine.
Some partner don't want lavish ceremony and some want.
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Lastpharoah33: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Clash01:

I did my wedding on 15 of this month after I have given my inlaws what the requested for. We proceeded to wed on a Sunday during church service and na Donuts and soft drinks we share. Everything was almost 50k. But if you see my pictures ehn you think say we spend millions.

Are you for real like now?
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Romanoff:

What wrong signal and according to who?

Is Nairaland a dating site?

madam... runs still dey ur eyes
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by mastermaestro(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
seanwilliam:
out of that savings, don’t use more than 1m for wedding no matter what . Na beg I Dey beg u. U can’t have the worst wedding same way you can’t have the best ,

Beg am well, oga. grin Make him know say them nor dey carry first for wedding ceremony o. grin
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by ShowmeHeaven(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Olachase:
I bought baby ram for 10k and rear it for good 5years 😁😁

I set 10k to my mom in osun she supplies me garri and yam flower

I sent 10k to my wife mom in Ondo she supplies us palm oli and pepper

Inside the bride price list items that we brought, her mom still returned 80% of items, I love my wife family

Buh I don't like my wife for one thing she doesn't have power to make pounded yam

And she doesn't like me for one thing she said I nake like machine 😁😁😁

The sugar mummy that you're scouting for, via your signature, is it the one that 'have power to make pounded yam'?

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Lastpharoah33: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hidemyface:
If you have the fund to do the wedding do it. Mine was a bit tight cause the expected fund didn't come in but at the dying minute. Looking back, glad I took that challenge to give my woman the kind of wedding she wanted even when I was not very stable to have that kind of wedding. Ended up spending about 15million naira on the wedding with little support from friends.

Dear aspiring husbands, don't listen to jokes and caricatures of your fellow men/women telling you to go get married cause they won't fund it rather let it be your decision solely.

How??
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Prenonjebose: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Don't wait to have plenty in your account before doing it. You can plan with what you have, and make it as simple as possible
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by iamademorlar(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Innobee99:
It's done already brother. We can't wait until we become billionaire before we marry, that day may never come. U will give testimonies soon

Amen, thank you sir
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by ShowmeHeaven(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
Imagine what men go through just to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws.

Do not go through such stress just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by a boy who didn't even know her parents not to mention paying bride price on her.

A woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man should not expect the best from you.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market. Never marry such a woman. Just fvck her and let others continue fvcking her.

Do not allow any family sell a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men to you as a bride. She isn't a bride anymore cus she has no pride left in her. No glory left in her, she's now a cargo of bad news.

Only a fool will suffer to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. Are you the fool?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and SUFFER IN YOUR MARRIAGE.

No hymen, NO COMMITMENT.

Dat ur ex really showed u shege o.
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
Why save when you can do what is called Lagos Marriage??
whats Lagos marriage
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Sammy07: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Zeewirld:
...Is your wife's sister a good girl? How old is she?

No lemme change am for you o.
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by TheOldGods: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Zeewirld:
then it goes North!
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Sammy07: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Zeewirld:

The marriage will be bandit and kidnapped
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Clash01: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Are you for real like now?

Honestly. My church won't even advice you to cook sef. They even have wedding gowns in church. My wife looked for her size and I bought my suit.
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by jeff1607(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nickisindigo:

I subscribe to this concept

This can only happen if madam agrees o

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Rubeshi:
I spent nothing close to 3million that was 2017 for for my wedding.
I had many side hustle that period.

I'll need to add up to my side hustle
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
ednut1:
Court marriage costs less than 50k. Dont be stupid and unfortunate.
cheesy cheesy wetin I do you bros
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
jessylaurel:

I robbed the bank. Mtchewwwww

How were you able to sleep with both eyes closed grin
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by AcademicWriter: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
funny
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by ItisWell22(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hidemyface:
If you have the fund to do the wedding do it. Mine was a bit tight cause the expected fund didn't come in but at the dying minute. Looking back, glad I took that challenge to give my woman the kind of wedding she wanted even when I was not very stable to have that kind of wedding. Ended up spending about 15million naira on the wedding with little support from friends.

Dear aspiring husbands, don't listen to jokes and caricatures of your fellow men/women telling you to go get married cause they won't fund it rather let it be your decision solely.

🥹🥹🥹
God bless you for her.
I pray she keeps being all you’ve prayed for and need… 🤲

1 Like

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by Romanoff(f): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
silvermania:
madam... runs still dey ur eyes

If my profile picture has you disturbed, na you need Jesus pass. And I pray he sets you free.

Na your type still dey get giddy for hijab women.

Tufiakwa.

6 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

I got married late last year. It wasn't funny at all bro.

Tho cut your coat to your finance oh.

1) Don't assume people will support financially.
2) Don't assume people will spray you cash.
3) Never take a loan or make half payments, ensure on the wedding day you ain't owing anyone ( DJ, MC, Food, Deco, etc)
wow congratulations bruh
Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by goldmatrix(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Plan together with your wife to be. Don't be a burden to ANYBODY not even your relations. You might expect open doors later..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / My Aunty Sent Me Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.