Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public (1918 Views)

Wife Arrested After Her Husband Killed Himself Over Claims She Failed To Have Se / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Why Most Women Won't/don't Bleed The First Time They Have Se,x - By Xirkings.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by Ilamina(f): 2:21am On Jan 27, 2023
undecidedmy friend told me
She once saw two doing it openly in the club.i just ignored her

Until I watched peaky blinders. .and saw two people have sex in front of a shop. .where there were many people standing and passing by

I can't believe these are the same people that colonized us

Isn't it us that suppose to colonize them grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by orisa37: 4:14am On Jan 27, 2023
That there's nothing like PUBLIC NUISANCE ANY MORE.
Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by rickleye: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Ilamina:

Until I watched peaky blinders. .and saw two people have sex in front of a shop. .where there were many people standing and passing by

I can't believe these are the same people are the ones that colonized us

Jero you watched peaky blinders a show built around 1st and 2nd world war to define the whole of Britain. Visit Vegas or Red light district in Netherlands or Ojuelegba . It’s done everywhere across the globe
Isn't it us that suppose to colonize them grin
Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by superCleanworks(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2023
do you understand anything about movie plot at all?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by WonderManly(m): 5:39am On Jan 27, 2023
To me. I don't believe there's anything or something called Private anymore.
Even the one they are doing inside room are been recorded for us to watch or see.
So, if they are doing it outside or public. Nothing like big deal about that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by KingMack(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Ilamina:

I can't believe these are the same people that colonized us

Chai! peaky blinders hv a movie? Where did you watch it from..I read much about them that year
grin
Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by Baronthecelebri: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Where you wet

1 Like

Re: Why Do British People Like To Have Se.x In Public by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Mamagee3.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: How To Stop It(a Masturbator Experience) / I’m Loosing My Erection Please Help! / Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.