Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) (35561 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) / This Romantic Food cost Me 5000 To Buy(pic Attach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ug4Oehhys

Lady warns people to be careful of the kind of "kponmo" they buy after her grandmum bought a strange looking "kponmo" 😯😯😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn6KNgUpDIk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Emmanuella00(f): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Alright
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2023
dead body kpomo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Reelmii: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Pomo don really suffer grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Ok we hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by BigDawsNet: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2023
I thought the government was about to take a step in banning pomo...

This one is a deadly thing to consume...

Pls make una buy better beef or chicken to eat...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Mystic216: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
I will prefer Folake large kpomo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2023
MOST NIGERIANS WILL DEFINITELY GO TO HELL,because THEY HAVE THROW AWAY THEIR CONSCIENCE FOR BLOOD MONEY.
EVERY THYING IS MONEY MONEY,NOT MINDING WHETHER THEY CAUSE HARM.
THEY STEAL PHONES EVEN IN CHURCHES ,SCAM PPL AND MUSE ABOUT IT,SELL FAKE THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN HEALTH. angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Rexymania(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2023
You won show us something and you dey blur am

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by jeromestarks: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
I came here thinking she's talking about virgin pomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by iiifedimma(f): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by ofemigeorge(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Substitute commodity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by HisGraceBet: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
H
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by LONGPREEK(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
See as e dey like that pap wey dey commot for soifra and prettylady200 taw taw. E sure me say e go smell like some girls taw taw for Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by codeplace(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Generally Kponmo is unhealthy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by StrongAlphMale: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rubbish.

We thought she was talking about virginity. No virgin no marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by abobote: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not front page worthy
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Earlystar698(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Might be the kpomo that festus keyamo dey chop that made him look stupid each passing day grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Monumenter(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm not even a fan of kpomo
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Georgeclooneyy: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Even if I eat any deadly poison it shall not harm me. I shall continue to eat my Pomo.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by fixitbyjal(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kkpomo remains d best alternative to meat or fish

Ask struggling families

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by femtex007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by BlackDuke(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmm! Laminated kpomo shocked
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by bugatti02(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kponmo #250 what do you expect before.... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
I've never liked it
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by OboOlora(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
When I saw ponmo, my mind went to something else🥲

4 Likes

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Warmaterial(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hmm 9ja problem
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by HisGraceBet: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fine girl
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by stano2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wetin kpomo do una again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove Only One From This (pix) / How To Preserve My Ground Melon (Egusi) And Locust Beans (Iru)? / Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.