Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) (35579 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) / This Romantic Food cost Me 5000 To Buy(pic Attach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Father4all: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Man with dead brain
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ive kukuma stopped buying it.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who even eats that stuff? It's tasteless and bland. Not a fan at all.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by CaptMarvel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
People should be careful of what they eat.

Anyways contact me for your email extractor and bulk mailer at reasonable prices.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by HADINigeria: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Be informed that whatever you consumed is what gives strength to your body. So, be very careful of what you consume.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by tobenuel(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kponmo is medically useless

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Hatrick01: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
LONGPREEK:
See as e dey like that pap wey dey commot for soifra and prettylady200 taw taw. E sure me say e go smell like some girls taw taw

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Avoid kpomo totally
Unless the one you prepare yourself
It's burnt sometimes with tires and kerosene
Na there rhe craw craw dey stay
It makes more money to use it to make shoes
If they sold it it was likely low quality skin
Avoid cancer

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Barims(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
It won't have any effect as long as it's properly cooked grin grin
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
And the issue is that I love kpomo a lot
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by benqo01(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
KPOMO STEW I NO DEY JOKE WITH AM
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by benqo01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Who even eats that stuff? It's tasteless and bland. If you use that to cook stew or soup for me, that means you are planning for me not to eat that meal. Not a fan at all.

FEMINIST
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Luckysbab: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I thought the government was about to take a step in banning pomo...

This one is a deadly thing to consume...

Pls make una buy better beef or chicken to eat...

So beef or chicken isn't subject to adulteration too?
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Its no longer cow kpomu...they now kill donkey and camel meat as kanda...wicked generation!
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by hardon1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's what happen when you buy kpomo at bus stop. Go to slaughter houses, u go see beta kpomo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Papichulostunne(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wen person don sing full song for kpomor matter..

https://tooxclusive.com/papichulo-kpomor-love-prod-disally/
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by BeanX(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mystic216:
I will prefer Folake large kpomo
Folake4u kpomo? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

So beef or chicken isn't subject to adulteration too?

Chicken and Beef are not on NAFDAC most wanted list 🤐
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Luckysbab: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Chicken and Beef are not on NAFDAC most wanted list 🤐

Hmmm
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Moneyboyz: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
I hate that thing like mad, my wife dares not buy it.

Anything that smells is a no no for me, same way I don't eat fufu and other nasty food.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by anonymuz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
OboOlora:
When I saw ponmo, my mind went to something else🥲
like the smelly one you are embedded with.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is rehydrated cow hide imported. It had already been dried and processed as leather for industrial use but greedy people have imported it, soaked in water to rehydrate it into kponmo.

The danger is these have been treated with formaldehyde, the same chemical used to embalm corpses.

Leave kponmo and go for cow head, cow leg or cow tail.
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Nancy225: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Rubbish.

We thought she was talking about virginity. No virgin no marriage.

Lol
You took like bad thing
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think say na d other kponmo with hair sef?
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yoruba people over to una, since una life depends on kponmo

Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by Teeroyzimma: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
LONGPREEK:
See as e dey like that pap wey dey commot for soifra and prettylady200 taw taw. E sure me say e go smell like some girls taw taw for Nairaland
just talk say u wan fck them grin
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MOST NIGERIANS WILL DEFINITELY GO TO HELL,because THEY HAVE THROW AWAY THEIR CONSCIENCE FOR BLOOD MONEY.
EVERY THYING IS MONEY MONEY,NOT MINDING WHETHER THEY CAUSE HARM TO FELLOW HUMAN.
THEY STEAL PHONES EVEN IN CHURCHES ,SCAM PPL AND MUSE ABOUT IT,SELL FAKE THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN HEALTH. angry
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MOST NIGERIANS WILL DEFINITELY GO TO HELL,because THEY HAVE THROW AWAY THEIR CONSCIENCE FOR BLOOD MONEY.
EVERY THYING IS MONEY MONEY,NOT MINDING WHETHER THEY CAUSE HARM.
THEY STEAL PHONES EVEN IN CHURCHES ,SCAM PPL AND MUSE ABOUT IT,SELL FAKE THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN HEALTH. angry
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THEY STEAL PHONES EVEN IN CHURCHES ,SCAM PPL AND MUSE ABOUT IT,SELL FAKE THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN HEALTH.angry
Re: Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / Remove Only One From This (pix) / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.