Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. (385 Views)

Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. / Gambling Has Destroyed My Life, Am At The Edge Of Committing Suicide / My True Life Story. BET9JA Ruined Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. by engrpheleeks(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Please help! How can I stop gambling? I have gotten so addicted to it. Gambling has made me lose a lot. I have lost money, integrity, valuable friendships and trust. I have gotten so addicted to it that any time money enters my hand the first thing I think of is bet9ja. Recently I withdrew almost 50k from my mother's account without her consent. She just found out now and I confessed to it. She has been crying since yesterday cos according to her, that money is not her money. I do a teaching job. My salary is 35k. By next week, I'm expecting half salary as we only worked for 2 weeks this January. Even if I give her the whole half salary, it won't cover for it. And according to her, she has promised the owner of the money to come and collect it this weekend.
I need your advice. I am 29 years of age.
Your rebukes and backlashes are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. by chatinent: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Like I answered somebody a couple of years ago, whether we advise you or not, the odds you'll not stop when you see new money is over 2.2.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. by Slynation(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2023
You can stop betting mainly by sheer experience of that stupid man in your area whom betting has ruined his life...But Nigerians doesn't care until it gets to there turn!!

A wise man once told me "You won't know the effects until it starts affecting you"

Until you are ready to stop it, sure two odds dey oO...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. by superCleanworks(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2023
your mates have wife and kids but you are at home robbing your mom.
Your mom better put rat poison in your food to avoid further problems.

hahahaha 🤣

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Gambling Has Ruined Me. by JudithChukwu: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:
your mates have wife and kids but you are at home robbing your mom.
Your mom better put rat poison in your food to avoid further problems.

hahahaha 🤣

hahaha that is harsh

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Mixer For Sale / Prosper Finance Review - Is Prosperfinance Legit? / Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.