Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? (3394 Views)

Are You Proud Being An African? / What Are You Proud Of As A Nigerian ? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by QuinModah(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Let's here it
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Slynation(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
My golden preeq...

7 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by chatinent: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Brain.

E dey always turn up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Nairalander248: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it

I have no complaint about any part of my body

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by superCleanworks(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it

you didn't mention your own.

you don't even know the difference between HEAR & HERE like a yoruba girl.

Part of your body you are PROUD of like you created it. Your body wey ant and termites and worms go chop last last.

12 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by wumi2017(f): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2023
My beautiful face

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Odogwujayy: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Omohh as long all parts are functioning to the best of their ability, I cannot say which one I'm more proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Odogwujayy: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it

Let's hear* it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Hatrick01: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it
R.I.P English

11 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Jennyclay(f): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Hatrick01:
R.I.P English
Can't you just correct the mistake and move on. Must you mock her?

Is English your mother's tongue? Who English help? undecided

Rich and wealthy men speak their local language all the time, but you broke men that don't even have #1 in your bank account will just carry English put for head like gele! Shior!

16 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Tenrack: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Rich and wealthy men speak their local language all the time, but you broke men that don't have #1 in your bank account will just carry English put for head like gele! Shior!
for the first time ever.. you're making a truck load of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by siofra(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2023
My prick.

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2023
My tongue 😽😽

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by westlius(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
My prick.
Vibrator preek or watin

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Rich and wealthy men speak their local language all the time, but you broke men that don't have #1 in your bank account will just carry English put for head like gele! Shior!
See mouthing!

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Isabi4lov: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2023
grin My beautiful eyes

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Isabi4lov: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

Part of your body you are PROUD of like you created it. Your body wey ant and termites and worms go chop last last.
Oga why you dey provoke, she offend you before undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by superCleanworks(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Oga why you dey provoke, she offend you before undecided

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by superCleanworks(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it

Deliver us oh Lord

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Isabi4lov: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahaha
grin Yes na , you just dey para for her
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Michelle55: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Slynation:
My golden preeq...
I thought you've repented this year😏
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by LINSAR: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

You still found a way to be tribalistic.
Gosh!
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Slynation(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Michelle55:

I thought you've repented this year😏
Lol...Yes oO 😂 more reason I'm now scarce
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
wumi2017:
My beautiful face
My sister, it's not to carry fine face around, the big question is "you geh sense"...??

5 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Jeon(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
My lower body 😊.
Although very proud of my horse face 😚.

5 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by JustANairlander(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
QuinModah:
Let's here it
what's yours, sha don't tell me that it's brain, cause if it's brain you won't spell "hear" as 'here'

well mine is simply my left index finger

if you know you knowgrin

5 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
My scrambled mind...

Wait, do you mean the physical parts?

I'm proud of my digits.

I love their slender form. Love painting them no matter the state they're in.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Mermaid123: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
My face
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by toujurs: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tenrack:
for the first time ever.. you're making a truck load of sense.
it's because O.p is a female. Don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Sniper101(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
ofcourse it's my tongue

It's so good (I've been told)
I'm so proud of it.
I can't go nowhere without it. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everywhere kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Are You Proud The Most? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2023
My heart... Love is sweet ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Pig Meat So Powerful / I Took A Loan From Fairmoney / What Do Men Really Think About Celibacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.