Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book (510 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Kanye West now claims he is a Hebrew. Is it true or False? Behold the only 3 books on the planet that has the EVIDENCE of Black people's Hebrew identity.

Available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PND56MQ

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Jashub: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2023
He may be right . Many African cultures have rituals that are similar to Hebrew traditions

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by illicit(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Kanye West has a bat in his attic

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Jashub:
He may be right . Many African cultures have rituals that are similar to Hebrew traditions

You are right! According to the verses below, most Sub-Saharan Africans are the Hebrews in exile.

"They will not remain in the land of the LORD; Ephraim will return to Egypt...." - Hosea 9:3

"From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings." Zephaniah 3:10
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by AnyanwuSilas: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Where is Kanye West claiming Hebrew origin?
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Where is Kanye West claiming Hebrew origin?

Here you are:

https://youtu.be/kXELdVTaa84

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXELdVTaa84[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by oteneaaron(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Energy48:

Here you are:

https://youtu.be/kXELdVTaa84

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXELdVTaa84[/img]

For one, I wholeheartedly agree with Kanye when he says it is important for everyone to learn about history.

Young children should learn about the story's, myths and legends as told by their ancient ancestors - we must learn from the past or else, we are bound to repeat the mistakes of our forefathers.

That aside, I would need to read those books you mentioned for me to reach my own conclusions.

Although, I do know for a fact that the father of the "Hebrews" according to the Bible is Abraham.

Abraham came from the city of Ur in the ancient Sumerian Civilization or Shin'ar as seen in the Bible.

There is evidence from the stone tablets and stone carvings, that shows these Sumerians or ancestors of the Hebrews, actually had features of a black African - high melanin, wooly hair, broad noses, etc.

Read - When The World Was Black Part 1&2 - an encyclopedia of black African history of human civilization, by Supreme Understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
The Iijebu are the Jebusites in the Bible, the Edo people are the Edomites, the Dahomeans are the tribe of Dan etc.
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Energy48:
The Iijebu are the Jebusites in the Bible, the Edo people are the Edomites, the Dahomeans are the tribe of Dan etc.
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by SeraphEl: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Quite right!! And the more I read, digest and contemplate the scriptures, GOD is opening my (inner) sight and revealing things pertaining to the true Israelites. I honestly think that the majority of "Jews" today are in name only and certainly those occupying the holy land are just space savers. GOD is allowing them to occupy the holy land so that ancient enemies of Israel do not overtake it. It is still GOD's holy land, though Israel was kicked out of it and dispersed among the nations of the world for breaking the covenant of Sinai and for disregarding the law of Moses.

If you want to know who the original Hebrews are still of today, or remnants thereof, look no further than the nation of Ethiopia. Ethiopia (Cush) was mentioned right from early chapters of Genesis in the beginning of creation. Nimrod, the first & greatest warrior king who ever lived was Cush of the descendants of Ham (modern dark skin people) and the birth and cradle of human civilization.

The original Hebrews were most certainly dark skin. I mean how could you have wandered a hot wilderness sun for 40 years and survived with pale skin as we see today amongst the so-called Jews of today. Have you witnessed the hot Jerusalem sun? However, with time and inter-marriages, the skin colour became olive, and then fairer and fairer.

Today, even those with 1% of "Jewish" blood earns them an ethnic title of "Jewish". LOL. The original Israel is still lost and dispersed abroad, but GOD promises to assemble them back towards the end of ages. At present, there are at least 144,000 of them who will be alive and counted per each tribe.

I come across several passages of the bible that make me think, "huh, this sounds very familiar to some African culture, issues, events". From my own father's account of our traditions, many are very similar to ancient Hebrews (not "Jewish" for a Jews is only of clan of Judah and some Levites and some Benjaminite). When you read all the curses outlined in Deuteronomy for breaking covenant of GOD, and you look at what much of Africa is suffering of today, it makes you wonder? You do the math.

There is a great cover-up of history of true Israelites. Western countries would like you to think they are the "blessed" heritages of the forefathers. LIES! According to bible, Israel was blessed, but received curses after they broke faith with the covenant of blessings.

Today, who or what nations or what peoples are in a state that is comparable to a state of perpetual curse?
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by bobestman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is 100% right. Since many of you choosed to remain in amnesia, those they gave the half stories 3000yrs ago are the ones teaching you. Without you waking up from your deep sleep and teaching them, they can never undestand the book - isaiah 44:7. You are the ancient people/ heebows/yeebows/eebo/eber/igboru etc your first home was in west africa in a place of the sun, from whence you filled africa and the world. Your brothers in america were picked from here. America is opposite you. Your place was one end of the earth and america is the other end both enclosed by water. America is the new egypt keeping your brothers in bondage. When are you going to wake up from your slumber and take back your rightful place as the kings and queens/light/salt of the world?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Churches In The North Give Gifts But Southern Churches Do Not / When Was The Church Founded? / Can’s Suspicious Silence On TB Joshua Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.