Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing (1492 Views)

What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production / Local Refining Will Reduce Petrol Price By N70/ltr โ€“ Marketers / Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please any update.

He needs to start refining fuel.

So the dangote fuel na scam.

Tell me why use propaganda.

Commission uncompleted project

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by plaindealer: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dangote.com.

Go here and ask Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by smileyoo: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
nigerians no even dey shame.
the 6th most producer of crude oil in the earth, depending on a private citizen to help them to build a refinery, before they can refine their fuel, or continue to import the essential commodity and be impoverishing the citizens, yet we have functionable governments over the years.
what if after dangote build the refinery and decides to peg the price at #1 k per litre ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by CodeTemplar: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Commissioned but not producing. Comical country.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Sweetrosie(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
plaindealer:
Dangote.com.

Go here and ask Dangote.

Is the question above your TMC(tinubu media crew) pay grade??

Propaganda does not successfully run a government, go tell your bankrollers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Late July or Early August

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by KingOfIsoko1: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
See this one, you donโ€™t know whats going on
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
See this one, you donโ€™t know whats going on
Can you tell me what's going on since you know

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Adurax: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hopefully, before the end of the year
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by REDshouse(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Imaginary refinery...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Dotherightthing: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Now that the dollar has been floated, will Dangote still want to go ahead with the refinery for now
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by dahmie2013: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
plaindealer:
Dangote.com.

Go here and ask Dangote.

Legendary response grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by keymatt(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Renewed SHEGE 2.0. grin
Una never see anything yet. Keep waiting for Dangote refinery. grin
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by kokoA(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
smileyoo:
nigerians no even dey shame.
the 6th most producer of crude oil in the earth, depending on a private citizen to help them to build a refinery, before they can refine their fuel, or continue to import the essential commodity and be impoverishing the citizens, yet we have functionable governments over the years.
what if after dangote build the refinery and decides to peg the price at #1 k per litre ?
Nigeria government is like that shameless sugar daddy that will tell a young girl young enough to be his granddaughter something like this "I am a shameless old man o.. I want to knack you and spoil you with money.. Will you knack me or not".
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by IAMTHEHERO: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
From an insider and reliable information, 2025.
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Ofunaofu: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Dangote refinery might not refine a drop of petrol this year
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Dangote refinery might not refine a drop of petrol this year
The Owner of the Refinery said it will start refining from late July or Early August, abeg who you be?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by plaindealer: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Is the question above your TMC(tinubu media crew) pay grade??

Propaganda does not successfully run a government, go tell your bankrollers

Typical Biafra ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

Is Dangote refinery or HQ located on NL or you are just too incompetent to contact them for such basic info.?

Or you just enjoy being spoonfed rubbish on NL because you are a low and rancid info consumer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Ofunaofu: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
The Owner of the Refinery said it will start refining from late July or Early August, abeg who you be?

And who be the owner

I dey tell you what is realistic, you dey yarn nonsense
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by plaindealer: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

You'd think the biter, hateful and sad people are the owner and they know everything the refinery.

I honestly think they are sad because they cannot burn down the refinery because the refinery is not in their SE village since they are used to burning his trucks and killing his drivers in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And who be the owner

I dey tell you what is realistic, you dey yarn nonsense
Lwkm ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you Dangote?

I doubt you have even been to where the Refinery is located, but here you are talking as if nah you dey build am grin

He even talk say e dey tell me reality grin
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
plaindealer:

You'd think the biter, hateful and sad people are the owner and they know everything the refinery.

I honestly think they are sad because they cannot burn down the refinery because the refinery is not in their SE village since they are used to burning his trucks and killing his drivers in the SE.
If the Refinery is located in the South East and owned by an Igbo Man, they would have been wailing about how the Fulanis are trying to fraustrate the project grin

How dem dey always talk with boldness nah the most funny part

Ofunaofu dey talk like say nah him dey build The Dangote Refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Ofunaofu: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Lwkm ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you Dangote?

I doubt you have even been to where the Refinery is located, but here you are talking as if nah you dey build am grin

He even talk say e dey tell me reality grin

There's no reason for this back and forth argument

July is here
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by nedu666: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
2025 most viable date
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by IamANigerianMan: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Please any update.

He needs to start refining fuel
Elite banditary
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by AroOkigbo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
It can't come online before middle of next year.
Some of the modules are still being fabricated overseas, and will need to be shipped down to Nigeria afterwards.
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Parachoco: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
AroOkigbo:

It can't come online before middle of next year.
Some of the modules are still being fabricated overseas, and will need to be shipped down to Nigeria afterwards.
How do you know this?

What's the names of the modules that are still been fabricated overseas?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Sweetrosie(f): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
plaindealer:

Typical Biafra ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

Is Dangote refinery or HQ located on NL or you are just too incompetent to contact them for such basic info.?

Or you just enjoy being spoonfed rubbish on NL because you are a low and rancid info consumer?

Same dangote refinery that you celebrated like your life defended on it few weeks ago?

Now you're already ashamed to answer a very simple question regarding it.smh

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Caseless: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:
Ask am!!
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Caseless: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2023
REDshouse:
Imaginary refinery...
Imaginary ko...

English is hard!
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by vengertime: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Please any update.

He needs to start refining fuel

My cousin is a contract worker in the refinery, , he said the refinery will be ready in 2025 4th-quarter. This year or next year is impossible
Re: Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2023
vengertime:

My cousin is a contract worker in the refinery, , he said the refinery will be ready in 2025 4th-quarter. This year or next year is impossible

Omoh x 1000.

We just dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Plan For Biafra? / The Pan-african Front: What Think You? / Saraki Dumped - Pdp Governors Root For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.