Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State (19666 Views)

Naira Scarcity: People Are Suffering all Because Of Tinubu / Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense โ€“ Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Reloadedisraelp: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Don't vote wisely ... continue suffering
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by CodeTemplar: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Bro failing is not the problem
The problem is you, as you're fighting obi that want to rescue what your party has destroyed are you ok?

Is your country economy healthy?

Are you not ashamed of your dementia candidate?

Sometimes I used to ask my self if all of you apc supporters are in your right senses, after all this red flag from tinubu, una well at all?

God forbid
please point me to the profile on this your party on inec list of approved parties.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
sprints1:
Nigeria' problem is excessiveness too many cars and automobile on the roads to the extent road no rest. When the government have refused to provide alternative to transportation intact 70% of the general population own a vehicle be it car or Okada. Go to western countries and see how sane they are on the road no pin pin no road rage. Infact some people prefer to trek or Uber not that they have money to buy car or vehicle. But everybody in Nigeria wants to drive car. The one that even annoys me the most is that autorickhaw keke napep abi maruwa I dislike that cricket sounding vehicle. Our government need to invest in buses and train stations for commuting abeg.

I don't like the keke too, but since it is keeping many youth occupied and off the street...best to tolerate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by faceland: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuel, long line.
Bank, long line.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by PhantomProbe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winning123:
Where are the morons when Tinubu call out the government on this scarcity thing!
A man that is yet to be elected is telling tax payers to shurrup. It takes a bigger slowpoke to believe such a man has good plans for the tax payers if he eventually ascends the seat of power
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by chukwuemerie95x: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Vote Buhari for next election Vote Buhari for next election ...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by elganzar(m): 4:51am On Jan 28, 2023
okunwaye:
[s][/s]
stfu!
you cant trek because you have got a leaky and stinking ass with flies following you around
angry

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wadaโ€™s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inecโ€™s Objection / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.