Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,495 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century (1508 Views)

Wole Olanipekun Technicality In The Tribunal Is A Preelection Matter- Press9jatv / Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi / Disbandment Of Tribunal Is An Attempt To Commit A Second Robbery Against Us -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Earlystar698(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
The ridiculous judgment by the tribunal in osun state is enough reason to declare the body a terrorist organisation, as how would a right thinking person sqash the right of the citizens in the bin just to please another?

I'm not from osun but the body that is called tribunal is nothing but a terrorist organisation...

Are they trying to tells us that after citizens cast their votes on February presidential election, a group of fools will declare a third runner a winner? Laughable šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by ElSudani: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
You are talking rubbish. Are you one of the judges in the case? Were you even in the court?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by tuborme: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Judges now award votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by habsydiamond(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
That election was glaring enough that everyone saw PDP win.. for the tribunal to come up with this shows that our judicial system of government in this country is gone... is it easy to unsit an incumbent government. Though I am not a pdp fan but they won that election and the judicial system should not rob them of their win.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Earlystar698(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
ElSudani:
You are talking rubbish. Are you one of the judges in the case? Were you even in the court?

Seems like you didn't read my post or you weren't aware of anything.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by OsunOriginal: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earlystar698:
The ridiculous judgment by the tribunal in osun state is enough reason to declare the body a terrorist organisation, as how would a right thinking person sqash the right of the citizens in the bin just to please another?

I'm not from osun but the body that is called tribunal is nothing but a terrorist organisation...

Are trying to tells us that after citizens cast their votes on February presidential election, a group of fools will declare a third runner a winner? Laughable šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

IPOB member, cry me a river grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by ElSudani: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earlystar698:

Seems like you didn't read my post or you weren't aware of anything.

I read your post alright, it was not written in Mandarin.

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
tuborme:
Judges now award votes
Na the last fun start am
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by YeeboMuslim: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ipob rodents crying more than the bereaved grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by dustmalik: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earlystar698:

Are trying to tells us that after citizens cast their votes on February presidential election, a group of fools will declare a third runner a winner? Laughable šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
I am very sure you are not from Osun, neither are you from the SW. You are probably an ipobian, but you are so concerned about Osun matters more than those from the state, to the extent that you had to create a thread because of a judgement that doesn't concern you, not even remotely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by seunmsg(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Iā€™m enjoying the flowing tears of election riggers grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by haffaze777(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Iā€™m enjoying the flowing tears of election riggers grin grin grin
The tear sweet well well

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
ElSudani:
Do you need to be in the court to know that Nigerian judges are very corrupt
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Victory for democracy the governor should hand over immediately without wasting any resources going to appeal court

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by seunmsg(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
haffaze777:

The tear sweet well well

I just finished drinking a bucket of their salty tears and I still want more grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Godwin4444: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
That election was glaring enough that everyone saw PDP win.. for the tribunal to come up with this shows that our judicial system of government in this country is gone... is it easy to unsit an incumbent government. Though I am not a pdp fan but they won that election and the judicial system should not rob them of their win.
many of u have not even seen the court judgement let alone reading it

The summary is that it was marred with irregularities in adeleke so called stronghold even despite using BVAS n the over votes cant b cancelled while that of Oyetola was t like that so Oyetola won

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:

I just finished drinking a bucket of their salty tears and I still want more grin grin grin

I for give you small from the one I collect,but I too gbadun am and I no wan give anybody šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by citygarden(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
If the judge favour your paid master, you will be hailing the judiciary. We know where you come from

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by habsydiamond(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
many of u have not even seen the court judgement let alone reading it

The summary is that it was marred with irregularities in adeleke so called stronghold even despite using BVAS n the over votes cant b cancelled while that of Oyetola was t like that so Oyetola won
oga be deceiving urself there... which stronghold was marred by irregularities..dem don give those judges Ghana must go

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Godwin4444: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
oga be deceiving urself there... which stronghold was marred by irregularities..dem don give those judges Ghana must go
yes
They have been paid n they have done their job

What else?
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by habsydiamond(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
yes
They have been paid n they have done their job

What else?
supreme court will unsit him too.. a man who didn't do anything in his first tenure.. court come rig am for him.. he is still going back to his village laslas after supreme Court verdict
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Did you said thesame when Bayelsa zamfara Rivers came on board?

WAILING Wailer

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by OkutaNla: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Do you need to be in the court to know that Nigerian judges are very corrupt

Of course, they're only 'corrupt' when their judgement does not favour you ipob terrorist sympathizers' preferred party/candidate. When Bayelsa was overturned against APC, the judges involved weren't corrupt. Ditto Zamfara, Rivers. Dey play.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Felabrity: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tribunal is another judiciary controlled by money
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by lwisee: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earlystar698:

Very nonsensical judgement from drunk judges.Overvoting is never the problem of the contestant rather that of INEC.
The best bet is to do a rerun in the affected areas.

This country is a joke.
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Earlystar698(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
dustmalik:

I am very sure you are not from Osun, neither are you from the SW. You are probably an ipobian, but you are so concerned about Osun matters more than those from the state, to the extent that you had to create a thread because of a judgement that doesn't concern you, not even remotely.

It's crazy that those that seek honesty and trust from the government is either ipob or enemy of the state...

There was a quote that reads " I prefer a dangerous freedom over a peaceful slavery... I totally agree with the quote
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by ambale(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think Inec officials needs to start getting punished for causing disrepute in our elections

How can you announce somebody as the winner of an election and cannot bring out overwhelming evidence to back it up

Thought their systems detects over voting just as they detect double registration

So why on earth can't they defend this anomaly

Inec una no try at all ooo
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by techWriter3: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
You they bragging rubbish

Erm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by otokx(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
When it does not favour them they shout like the people of Ashanti.
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
ambale:
I think Inec officials needs to start getting punished for causing disrepute in our elections

How can you announce somebody as the winner of an election and cannot bring out overwhelming evidence to back it up

Thought their systems detects over voting just as they detect double registration

So why on earth can't they defend this anomaly

Inec una no try at all ooo

Some of the electoral officers may have collected money and signed results sheets that carried different numbers from the BVAS.
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by ambale(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
otokx:

Some of the electoral officers may have collected money and signed results sheets that carried different numbers from the BVAS.

That's just it, they've always be a bane to our electoral development

Cos how can you announce someone and court says otherwise, it means you did not do your work properly now
Re: Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Imagine see the buga judgement

(1) (Reply)

Pictures As Tinubu Campaigned In Two States, Same Day / After Saying Elections Are Not Won Online, Gbaja Campaigns For Tinubu On Twitter / Why Were Igbos Leaving Lagos Post June 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.