Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Lady I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Love (558 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Love by Olamilekan1555(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Guys no vex ooo my story go long small sha grin grin grin grin grin

There is this lady what was doing her IT in my company, i really like her and went on to talk to her which she agreed and we have been dating for a year and 6months now but there was a time i had financial issues which i borrowed money from one of the online loan app which she was aware not that i told her sha but she discover which i explain to her and promise that i wont get the loan again, we normally have issues like she always thinks i am cheating on her but she know all my password and i always leave my phone with her for hours yet she still don't trust me, i pay some of her bills like buying of all her hangout cause she is still in School.

what really happened was that last year i decided to change location by requesting for transfer from my company to our new branch which was granted but everything was our agreement so that i can make more money and take care of myself and her. God is my witness i use to give her almost everything she ask for like about 80%, giving her monthly allowance and give her up to 20k aside her monthly allowance but recently a friend of mine ask me for help but at the moment i did not have the cash but i advise him to borrow but he was denied then i helped him to borrow the money and on the day of repayment he was unable to pay but i have the money in my account unfortunately for me my phone went off due to charging point issue but before i could repaired and charge the phone on the same day of repayment the loan company has sent message to her then she got angry and refuse to listen to me when she finally listen i told her everything but she did not believe me.

On 3 of January 2023 she called me and cut off the relationship on the basis that she is finding it difficult to trust me and that i am debtor and i was like with everything i am doing to please you and you cant still trust me but what i notice is that anytime we had disagreement she most tell her parent and for us to end the fight her parents most be involve to the extent that she went ahead to tell her parent that i borrow money and i did not paid.

Ever since then when i called her mum she always act somehow and sometimes she will not even pick or return the call but seriously i love this girl and i have spent a lot or her to the extent of spending close to 80k on her birthday last year and still do surprise visit to her, now when i called she wont pick or return my messages since on 3rd not even room for discussion.

please what did you think i should do guys?
Re: The Lady I Love by Gift96: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

Ever since then when i called her mum she always act somehow and sometimes she will not even pick or return the call but seriously i love this girl and i have spent a lot or her to the extent of spending close to 80k on her birthday last year and still do surprise visit to her, now when i called she wont pick or return my messages since on 3rd not even room for discussion.

Men that spend on women based on love and commitment are always on a losing end.

That 80k you spend on her birthday and the monthly stipend could have helped you start a small scale business.

If a lady doesn't get preg for you under 7 months of dating, you'll lose her because there is nothing binding between you. You'll think you are supporting her with your own emotion, time and finances meanwhile she'll see you as a lover-boi mumu wink

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Love by Olahdoku(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
No good deeds done for a woman go unpunish.
know this and know peace!!!
I wonder why most guys go out of there way to please a lady they are not married to, this is the reward of your good deed bro.
Re: The Lady I Love by joceey(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ghost her ,let her be for now dont call her, text her or whatsapp.Infact stay like that for 3weeks or 2 month she will be begging u.
Re: The Lady I Love by Gift96: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olahdoku:
No good deeds done for a woman go unpunish.
know this and know peace!!!

I wonder why most guys go out of there way to please a lady they are not married to, this is the reward of your good deed bro.

Omo this your quote carry violence

Re: The Lady I Love by brain54(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Op move on…

It ain’t easy but move on!

I don’t even think the girl loved you in the first place. Maybe just for the benefits she was enjoying.

She is just looking for excuses to break up with you.

No be you first love woman and you ain’t gonna be the last but this one ain’t for you.

Move on!

Modified: na you know why you Dey pay woman salary when you never marry. It sounds somehow to me…wetin you Dey try prove?

Dem no Dey impress woman o!
Re: The Lady I Love by Muffassa: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
E dey pain me anything I get to read this kind of news on here, stop being a SIMple man broh those gender never appreciate a volunrable guy like you go cold brr swallow the f***Ng redpill✌️
Re: The Lady I Love by TheZeezle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mumu, ignore her.
Re: The Lady I Love by kakaaa77: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Some people don't love you, they just love what you do for them.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Their loyalty ends where their benefits stops.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Love by ifihearam: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Op..lets start by saying you are a desperate simp looking for validation from someone who ought to worship you.

First and foremost, you dont give a woman such privileges of knowing you inside out, why must you share your privacy with a woman?
Only foolish men give thier passwords to their spouses whether you cheating or not, its yours,its she who should be proving a point of loyalty not you because you are the one helping her .

when will you people learn to prove to girls that they are lucky to have you especially when you have the means to do for them what they cant do for themselves.

Conclusively son, she does not and never loved you, perhaps in your eyes she is very beautiful and you cant have another like her, she is playing you because she is prolly cheating on you with a guy who has multiple girls and she knows but chose to still stay.

Ladies naturally respects players, they find honest and loyal men very boring and unadventurous.
The solution now, turn the table aropund..block her on all platforms for as long as it will take and see her running to you in a month or two why because she will cone for help and you must decline by telling her yopu got another girl your responsible for after she broke up.

Got to a point her parents now disrespects you? like really?

Una dey fall men hand sha.

Oh and dont you ever take her back,

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Love by Uchenna10(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

There is this lady what was doing her IT in my company, i really like her and went on to talk to her which she agreed and we have been dating for a year and 6months now but there was a time i had financial issues which i borrowed money from one of the online loan app which she was aware not that i told her sha but she discover which i explain to her and promise that i wont get the loan again, we normally have issues like she always thinks i am cheating on her but she know all my password and i always leave my phone with her for hours yet she still don't trust me, i pay some of her bills like buying of all her hangout cause she is still in School.

what really happened was that last year i decided to change location by requesting for transfer from my company to our new branch which was granted but everything was our agreement so that i can make more money and take care of myself and her. God is my witness i use to give her almost everything she ask for like about 80%, giving her monthly allowance and give her up to 20k aside her monthly allowance but recently a friend of mine ask me for help but at the moment i did not have the cash but i advise him to borrow but he was denied then i helped him to borrow the money and on the day of repayment he was unable to pay but i have the money in my account unfortunately for me my phone went off due to charging point issue but before i could repaired and charge the phone on the same day of repayment the loan company has sent message to her then she got angry and refuse to listen to me when she finally listen i told her everything but she did not believe me.

On 3 of January 2023 she called me and cut off the relationship on the basis that she is finding it difficult to trust me and that i am debtor and i was like with everything i am doing to please you and you cant still trust me but what i notice is that anytime we had disagreement she most tell her parent and for us to end the fight her parents most be involve to the extent that she went ahead to tell her parent that i borrow money and i did not paid.

Free her bro...,.delete her number,it's not easy,but try .... she' can be replaced..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

POS Operators, Pls Which POS System/machine Is The Best ? / What Makes Someone Beautiful To You? / Bank Staffs Seen Scaling A Fence As They Run From Angry Customers (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.