Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

"I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter (2453 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Finally Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Creation Of Kano New Emirates / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Racoon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Previous Thread:
"I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi" – Kwankwaso
https://www.nairaland.com/7443914/regret-not-forming-alliance-peter#118566561

Presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Rabiu Kwankwaso has disclosed why he could not work with his counterpart from the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi.

Kwankwaso said he was interested in working with Obi, but they couldn’t reach a compromise on achieving an alliance. The former Kano State governor disclosed this in a tweet on Wednesday.

He said LP was at the peak of its media hype, and it made things difficult for both parties to reach a compromise. Kwankwaso maintained that his party has a wide appeal and commands national support.

“On the Labour Party, I was initially interested in working with them, but at that time, they were at the peak of the media hype and we couldn’t reach a compromise “Our party (NNPP) is a National Party, and we’re commanding the support of the masses,” he tweeted.

Last year, reports surfaced that Kwankwaso would form an alliance with Obi ahead of the 2023 presidential election. But, the negotiations between the two parties failed to yield a positive result

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/19/2023-i-was-interested-kwankwaso-breaks-silence-on-working-with-peter-obi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by burp18: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Andrew's Liversalt.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by LocalStandard1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stop disturbing us with this bigot's issues. The best thing to ever happen to modern Nigerian politics is not only Peter Obi's coming, but the failed alignment with this Northern sac of issue of a person. The second best is the alignment with Datti Baba Ahmed.

If perfection was a name Obi/Datti is it.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Racoon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eye don't clear! See as the bigoted and ethno-religious supremacist hypocrite is busy self glorifying himself here.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Nzubeolisa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
And when it didn't work out you codename it Andrew liver salt 🤔

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by trutharena: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
Eye don't clear! See as the bigoted and ethno-religious supremacist hypocrite self glorifying himself here.

Where did he said he regretted?

You Obiidiots and fake news is like 5 & 6.

Mynd44 take note.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by sunboy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay 👍🏾

So can you now show us where he regret anything?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Jflex07(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
This has been overflogged.. Op,you guys should stop dignifying this man with responses because he is a tribal bigot. We have moved pass this.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by burp18: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
trutharena:

Mynd44 take note.
you suppose Sabi say they thrive on lies. topic says one thing, body says the complete opposite. The sad and unfortunate thing is when their Obi does loses, which is sure to happen,, they come crying how the election was rigged grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Ojiofor: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kwankwaso abeg face front an stop acting like a ditched Biatch.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Stop disturbing us with this bigot's issues. The best thing to ever happen to modern Nigerian politics is not only Peter Obi's coming, but the failed alignment with this Northern sac of issue of a person. The second best is the alignment with Datti Baba Ahmed.

I think Kwankwaso missed a good opportunity but let's not condemn him, he will still be very useful. Obi can still make a good deal with him. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by StrongAlphMale: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
This one missed his chances because of his PRIDE and ego. Kwankwaso and Tinubu are both regional candidates. They're just there to occupy space in this election

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by franchasng: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
This cry baby, ejoor e don do sir, just continue with your Lord's work in the North, dont ever step down, finish the race sir and we will reward you grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Scream(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Political Methuselah! 100 years in Nigerian politics, no achievement...he wants to be president because he is old and he has PhD! "Pull Him Down"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
When tribalism was too evident to let you agree.....obama was young and inexperienced but the older n much experience joe biden become his vice....they both won and today you know who is the president of America..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Bayyajidda(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
trutharena:

Mynd44 take note.

You're calling your tribalist mod, huh?
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Felabrity: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Move on already
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by AskProf: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Ride on...

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by LocalStandard1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I think Kwankwaso missed a good opportunity but let's not condemn him, he will still be very useful. Obi can still make a good deal with him. If you know you know

grin grin Are you saying what I think you're saying? wink wink

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin grin Are you saying what I think you're saying? wink wink
Yesoooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by LocalStandard1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Yesoooo grin grin grin grin
Bad guy! Their fada!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by temitope27(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by technuel: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
G
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by TheChameleon: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
Andrew's Liversalt.

I am surprised that OP's lips are still glued to Kwankwaso's butt.

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Wickedfacts: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obidogs are still crying over Kwankwaso.

Kwankwaso really humbled them. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by techWriter3: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
And when it knewn't labors out you codename it Andrew liver salt 🤔

Erm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Scream(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Obidogs are still crying over Kwankwaso.

Kwankwaso really humbled them. grin

Kwankwaso is not in the race...nobody talks about him! His one minute of fame is over. He can run along, we are discussing the problem of the country and proffering solution, no time for baby Methuselah's tantrums.
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
burp18:
Andrew's Liversalt.

Ni furo e 😂
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by greatiyk4u(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
What is the opportunity cost of this after thought lamentations?
Re: "I Was Interested" – Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Working With Peter by JohnnA1: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
He NEVER said he regretted anything; not even a hint.
Why are you IGBOS full of LIES and DECEIT, whyyyy!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exceeded All Expectations. / What Will Happen If Tinubu And APC Fails To Respond To Peter Obi Petition? / Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.