Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma (622 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Gistsource: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Man of God confessed (video)

Pastor Amos (not his real name) who is a pastor in Nairobi in one of the interviews revealed that he sacrifices 6 people from his church every year ever since he joined Cultism. He has sacrificed 60 people in total.

According to him, he was ordained as a pastor when he was still young and had just married with one son. His church had few followers which made him admire his seniors who had many followers.

To continue reading click the link below
https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-sacrifice-6-people-from-my-church.html
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Gistsource: 5:21am On Jan 28, 2023
I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Man of God confessed (video)

Pastor Amos (not his real name) who is a pastor in Nairobi in one of the interviews revealed that he sacrifices 6 people from his church every year ever since he joined Cultism. He has sacrificed 60 people in total.

According to him, he was ordained as a pastor when he was still young and had just married with one son. His church had few followers which made him admire his seniors who had many followers.

To continue reading click the link below
https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/i-sacrifice-6-people-from-my-church.html
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Jan 28, 2023
All that glitters is not gold! undecided
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by desiredhome: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2023
mmmmm
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Gistsource: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
All that glitters is not gold!
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by xproducer: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2023
"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." - Proverbs 6:16-19
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Gistsource: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
These six things[/color] doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.[/b]" - Proverbs 6:16-19
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:33am On Jan 30, 2023
That's what covetousness could do to someone and why Jesus warned us to beware of covetousness, but unfortunately there are many blind church leaders who refuse to heed His warning and to warn others of such vices.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Lateefadewale(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Lies! Nothing but lies.
Re: I Sacrifice 6 People From My Church Every Year Ever Since I Joined Cultism - Ma by Gistsource: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
That's what covetousness could do to someone and why Jesus warned us to beware of covetousness,
but unfortunately there are many blind church leaders who refuse to heed His warning and to warn others of such vices.

(1) (Reply)

Day 6 || Supernatural Freedom || GCK / To My Muslim Bros And Sistz / Your Favourite Gospel Artiste and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.