Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) (31126 Views)

Warri-Itakpe Bound Light Train Derails (Photos) / Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by lymelyte(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When I say Nigeria is not destined to be great, some of you think it's just my opinion or I am saying rubbish. See, I know what I am saying.

I won't be surprised that it's some people that went to spoil the rail like they did the other time now see what it has caused angry

Even if Peter obi is president and does things, [b]these urchins like you guys call APC supporters here will still go and damage it just to make him look bad.[/b]exactly what they will do

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by ArticleBeast: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
BloomingDale:
No peace for the wicked. You better come and develop train in the South so that spirit will stop tormenting you guys. If not, constant derailing/wotowoto will be your portion. 😂😂
Delta and Benin are in North abi
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
sad From one disaster to another. What is really wrong with this nation sef?
Nigeria is not a nation
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by BigBashiru: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
JOemmy:
China fake products never lasts.

more like lazy blacks with ingrained laziness who never manage anything they are given well. The blacks cant even build rail tracks and hv to call the chinese to build it for them...even after building it, you are still not grateful and too lazy to manage it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Bad leadership is a consequence of the decision of the followers.....there are people that will make good leaders in Nigeria. When the people are ready to be given good governance, they will vote wisely as u said. Give them good leaders to vote for, u hear the same people suffering telling u, e no get structure, i no fit vote for who no be my brother, na my turn, na our turn, awa lokan,

exactly! the blacks always vote who best reflects them....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
the black man cannot manage ANYTHING. Laziness wont let them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Mrtaye: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
HarunaWest:
It was the last coach that derailed. It's obvious that people are mining the bolts and nuts from the look of things. It was a bend in the tracks that caused it. Its a simple fix so there shouldn't be much Ado over nothing.
I see ....the metal vandals
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by hopexter(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
HarunaWest:
It was the last coach that derailed. It's obvious that people are mining the bolts and nuts from the look of things. It was a bend in the tracks that caused it. Its a simple fix so there shouldn't be much Ado over nothing.

It is obvious you’re myopic, no one is mining anything from the rails. It’s simply poor and cheap productions designed and built by Chinese and stop thinking too highly of made in China angry na so Chinko things dey be na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by boldtruthalways: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
The South is generating the resources that feed this nation but all the railways are built in the North. Buharii is even justifying that Nigeria - Niger railway is very important for economic reasons. What a country!
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Any explanation for this incident?
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Patriotsleague: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ameachi what is going on, too many derailment. Inferior work.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by tunapawizzy: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind them. Nigeria will get it right only when we shun sentiments and see everyone as Nigerian. Tinubu is my tribesmen but I chose not to support him. I'm Nigerian first, before by tribal affiliation
Same here. In electing leaders, whoever cannot see beyond tribe is actually a liability to the society, including himself and his unborn children and grandchildren. EVen if you think the less competent will make u rich, what's the joy in having all the money in the world and u spend all of the money to provide basic amenities and security for urself....what's the point living in ur mansion in the midst of unemployed young people that may attack u when they have no food to eat some day.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is train they built with 1 billion dollars...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by od501: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Islie:

Sharareporters

Less than a week after an Itakpe-Warri train derailed in Kogi, another train on Friday derailed in Abuja, the nation’s capital. The Abuja-Kaduna Train Service,…

DAILY TRUST

Free delivery to BH 😅😅
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by bonnyhope: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
sad From one disaster to another. What is really wrong with this nation sef?
You de ask me who I go ask

Una sins too much
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Patriotsleague: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
These aboki fulani people are fond of stealing iron anywhere, they might be stealing the train tracks, that might be the reason for the derailment. These saboteurs are our biggest problems.

2 Likes

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Same here. In electing leaders, whoever cannot see beyond tribe is actually a liability to the society, including himself and his unborn children and grandchildren. EVen if you think the less competent will make u rich, what's the joy in having all the money in the world and u spend all of the money to provide basic amenities and security for urself....what's the point living in ur mansion in the midst of unemployed young people that may attack u when they have no food to eat some day.
Ko ye mi oo

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chetas81:
THE ZOO WHERE ANIMALS LIKE YOU LIVE

You sound like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by zedegit: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Islie:

Sharareporters

Less than a week after an Itakpe-Warri train derailed in Kogi, another train on Friday derailed in Abuja, the nation’s capital. The Abuja-Kaduna Train Service,…

DAILY TRUST

China bracing to come for their loan.

Amaechi see your life.Buhari may we not see your type in Nigeria ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria sef is derailed. Sometimes, I wonder why I am a Nigerian sef

2 Likes

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by hopexter(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
OriOko88:
This is what happens when u buy refurbished chinko trains undecided

No be only refurbish, anything Chinko dey always get problem grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by flokii: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Look at the nonsense they were taking Chinese loans to build, ceding off Nigeria's sovereignty like m0rons.. despicable set of people.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by makavalley(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
What kind of country is this one sef
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Soulsymbol99: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
tunapawizzy:

See ehn even if na sabotage, it is the government's duty to secure and jail people involved..........catch few, use them as serious example, life sentence. But then even security architecture isnt working. The people formulating security policies got there based on who they know, not on merit....The past few years and may be going forward is when we will see the result of all these na-my-brother, na-my-sister employment and appointment. People without idea and ability are in charge of crucial institution in Nigeria

Unfortunately, once ghana must go bags goes round to few individuals, matter don end. OK, imagine till date we no fit break DSTV's(to mention but a few) monopoly 4 this country.

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beware of shooting from bandits oo, they might be responsible for derail
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Nolevel666: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
When i was saying Nigerians always find a way to sabotage any good thing they come across in the other thread,someone was defending them.

If you like carry all the Nigerians in Nigeria to a brand new united states or canada with all its beautiful infrastructure, the first thing they will do is loose all the working streetlights and sell to aboki.

That is how the other one was electrocuted to death while trying to steal from a transformer the other day.

Barbarians!!
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by 1b8m: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
You're giving hungry people trains...placing the cart before the horse. Dey play grin
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by deavicky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Make them join carry am put back.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by flokii: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
boldtruthalways:
The South is generating the resources that feed this nation but all the railways are built in the North. Buharii is even justifying that Nigeria - Niger railway is very important for economic reasons. What a country!

The Summary is that Southern leaders and politicians are fo0ls.. don't be surprised that the Ministers or whoever they send to defend building of railway in Niger Republic from Nigeria's pocket are Southerners with no rail track or railway master plan in their region/state.

I don't know what Niger as a country has that warrant wasting billions on railway there. Lagos and Ogun state economies are by far bigger than that of Niger Republic.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Tinubuagbado: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Useless 4th hand Tokumbo trains.

Terrorist train.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Prudoh(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
😠😡 That's the disadvantage of buying fairly used product
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Chubbyflaiva(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
See nonsense 🤔
Islie:

Sharareporters

DAILY TRUST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.