Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) (31120 Views)

Warri-Itakpe Bound Light Train Derails (Photos) / Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by mono26: 3:16am On Jan 28, 2023
donphilopus:
See what Tinubu was saying earlier. They'd try to sabotage his efforts but they would fail woefully.

it is you, your Oga (Tinubu) and your children that you refused to secure their future because of only today's bread that will fail woefully. Amen
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by nison(m): 3:27am On Jan 28, 2023
HarunaWest:
It was the last coach that derailed. It's obvious that people are mining the bolts and nuts from the look of things. It was a bend in the tracks that caused it. Its a simple fix so there shouldn't be much Ado over nothing.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Napata77:

ILLITERATE, BUSH SPARE PARTS DEALER, SHUT UP.

THESE ARE DERAILMENTS IN THE USA IN JUST THE LAST 2 WEEKS!

Train derails, Lake City, USA
Jan. 26TH, 2023
https://www.wmbfnews.com/2023/01/26/railroad-crossing-closed-after-train-car-derails-lake-city/

Train derails, Chicago, USA
Jan. 27TH, 2023
https://abc7chicago.com/cta-derailment-red-line-delays/12740010/

Train derrails in Ohio, USA
Jan. 27TH, 2023
https://www.trains.com/trn/news-reviews/news-wire/csx-train-derails-in-ohio/

Train derails, Loris USA
Jan. 21st, 2023
https://www.wmbfnews.com/2023/01/21/crews-investigating-after-train-derails-outside-loris/

Train deraIls, South Carolina, USA
Jan. 11TH, 2023
https://www.wistv.com/2023/01/11/train-derailment-has-passengers-delayed-south-carolina/

Train derails, Virginia, USA
Jan. 11TH, 2023
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/us/amtrak-delayed-va-fl.html

Train derails, Mississipi, USA
Jan. 3RD, 2023
https://www.wlox.com/2023/01/03/update-one-crossing-remains-closed-following-train-derailment-pascagoula/

6 Derailments in 36 Hours, USA
Oct 2022
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/10/21/rail-o21.html

I DON'T BLAME YOU IGNORANT BUSHMEN TYPING RUBBISH ABOUT NIGERIA.

YOUR PROBLEM IS LACK OF EXPOSURE.

YOU'VE NEVER LIVED WITH A RAIL SYSTEM, SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TRAIN DERAILMENT IS PAR FOR THE COURSE IN ANY NETWORK.

BUNCH OF ILLITERATES!

Look at this dimwitted fool defending mediocrity. How old is the rail system in your failed LIEGERIA? I am sure it's NOT more than 3 or 4 years. Now, how old is the US railroad network? The US system is over 200 years. So, how in your infinite wisdom do you compare the two systems...one that is as old as dirt and one that was just recently built? This is the reasoning behind the system failure in the hopeless and failed Nigeria.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Xiaohei(m): 4:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Out of many of you people, none of you stand tall. Shame! These trains don’t look new, the minister of transportation can’t even get it right too!

Blame Nigerians who steal bolts, nuts, and other metals from train tracks. Trains just don’t derail, my friend. Some Nigerians are evil, saboteurs and haters of good infrastructures.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Xiaohei(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2023
JOemmy:
China fake products never lasts.

A typical dumbo who chooses to blame others for his misfortunes rather than taking the blame. For your information those same trains are still being used in China alongside the more advanced speed trains. If you were a bit smart, you’d have known some thieving Nigerians steal bolts, nuts and other metals from rail tracks. Nigerians are Nigeria’s biggest problem.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Xiaohei(m): 5:16am On Jan 28, 2023
blueAgent:

What do you expect from Chinese products?

Coming from someone whose country imports toothpicks! Oh, Lord! On a serious note, those same trains are still being used in China. You should channel your anger at thieving Nigerians who steal bolts, nuts and other metals from train tracks.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by oladele5adesewa: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2023
APC trainAPC train...
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Reference(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Wither our multi billion naira trains that this government ruined the economy for in the so called trillions of naira infrastructure drive....
Even if you want to sell it now..... who will want to buy into such questionable investment.
Fellow Nigerians.... you can run but you cannot hide, you can pretend all you want all night but reality awaits at dawn.
Without restructuring this country cannot produce anything other than consistent pain.
And most will go to their graves never experiencing a better country.
I'm off to work to further insulate myself from this collective tragedy, bye.

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by izubext007: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Because Nigerians don't want it now
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by blueAgent(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Xiaohei:

Coming from someone whose country imports toothpicks! Oh, Lord! On a serious note, those same trains are still being used in China. You should channel your anger at thieving Nigerians who steal bolts, nuts and other metals from train tracks.

Globally China is know for inferior products.

It's a fact, not my opinion.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2023
ednut1:
People are stealing the bolts and steel

The way Nigerians vandalise public and private infrastructure

In lagos manhole covers are being stolen everwhere

Same for bridge barriers

I have seen abokis breaking dividers to steal steel reinforcement

Stealing of nepa cables and transformer parts is a standard

In the end Nigeriabs are the problem, because this has apparently been going on as far as the 70s. People stealing aluminium from bridges to make cooking pots
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Alexaonfleek: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2023
folake4u:
What is HAPPENING??!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't funny at all. After people have come to realize that train is a safe route to travelling, they now want to sabotage it?!!!

What the hell!
I heard its because people steal the metal train rails and the train travelling at a high speed then derails.

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by OriOko88(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Xiaohei:

Common sense should tell you some evil-minded Nigerians are stealing bolts and nuts from train tracks.. I guess common sense isn’t common after all.
Yes.. Ur right. Common sense isn't common in ur family. Kpele
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by occfx: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Islie:

Sharareporters

Less than a week after an Itakpe-Warri train derailed in Kogi, another train on Friday derailed in Abuja, the nation’s capital. The Abuja-Kaduna Train Service,…

DAILY TRUST

Bandits food don land. Nothing works in the zoo republic . Money they borrowed to do this thing, kobo has not been paid. Light no dey, fuel no dey, road no dey, security no dey. Nothing works here
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by folake4u(f): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Alexaonfleek:
I heard its because people steal the metal train rails and the train travelling at a high speed then derails.

Gosh!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nigeria isn't the problem. It is Nigerians.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by ComeToJesus: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Instead of trying to score political points about the availability of train services in Nigeria albeit erratic, the government should carry out a robust trouble shooting and risk assessment on the prevailing dangers inherent in their operations and mitigate them.

It's becoming one too many.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Xiaohei(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
OriOko88:

Yes.. Ur right. Common sense isn't common in ur family. Kpele

Grow some brains!
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Xiaohei(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
blueAgent:

Globally China is know for inferior products.

It's a fact, not my opinion.

Sure, the Chinese do make some crappy products. But you should know most of the crappy products are made to the specifications of importers/ buyers especially African importers.

1 Like

Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by pargelenis(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Segkem2013:
Happened some few metres from the station at Kubwa
Thank you sir, I must have missed that in the report.
Re: Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) by Eljay9233: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Omahleigh:
May God help us in this country

I pray that God touches someone's heart to help you dear, so sorry

this faith of a person is always not having food to eat. when will you stop begging and be realistic with your life. I keep seeing the same post always. why do you choose to be lazy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State / Fire Breaks Out In Ajah, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.