Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep (52052 Views)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon / How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by abidem4real: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

E naira grin grin grin
To a Keke driver
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland
I wonder o!
Some people are so selfish sha! If the high class and middle class can afford such means of transaction, what of the lower class and so many Nigerians who are even " classless"?

Nigeria is not ripe for these compulsory yeye policies of CBN
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by vowiski(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

E naira grin grin grin
To a Keke driver
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland

You for no come if you no wan hear na..

Dem force you?

When POS started , people were scared and skeptical .. Now POS Dey people backyard ..

If you no adapt , express go leave you ..

Better go and register your E-wallet before network start to worry am , as people jump into it

You pray to travel out … How many times do they hold cash ?

Learn to move forward in life
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Bahamas95(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
This country is cursed, every policy they bring only affect the masses. You need to see multitudes in banks today. Ordinary security men were behaving like gods.

We don't have enough new notes in circulation and the idi0ts have given deadline because it won't affect them.....the annoying thing about the whole stuff is that the new notes don't even make sense.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by vowiski(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
tungamaje:

No be only E-naira, na F-naira. Even at that, won't bad network affect it. Sometimes even to browse the internet, the network would be fluctuating. Forget, we still have a long way to go

I only gave advice. If you like complain from now till next year..

You go still download your E-naira wallet 😂
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by MrColdsweat: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
tungamaje:

Exactly the challenge. Nigeria unfortunately is not yet ripe for that type of transaction. Someone transfers money to you and you won't immediately receive a credit alert because of bad network. The alert may even enter a day or two days later. How would the cashless trade thrive then?
I had to eat very late because of access bank today. Couldn't transfer till around 6pm. Nigeria is not ripe for this.

1 Like

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by vowiski(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
This country is cursed, every policy they bring only affect the masses. You need to see multitudes in banks today. Ordinary security men were behaving like gods.

We don't have enough new notes in circulation and the idi0ts have given deadline because it won't affect them.....the annoying thing about the whole stuff is that the new notes don't even make sense.

Sometimes you guys don’t read ..

Just to complain at every policy ..

If CBN is trying to push cashless economy , do you think they will make the cash available ? Think for once!

They are going to force us to deposit our money . When cash is not available, we will start using alternate methods…

I know we can stay network is bad, but we have to start from somewhere..

You can still have cash, but will be extremely limited.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by PrinceOfLagos: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
Very good. Eventually, everyone will key in. It would be painful and inconvenient at the beginning, but we'll all come round after a while.
The first time you will make sensible comment on Nairaland 😂😆😂😆😂😆😂

I hope you're good bro
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by iamsolasoul(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cj4charles:
Oga all these your I too know is the reason Nigeria has refused to move forward... I did transfer for a POS agent around 5:50pm this evening to buy something from a shop before they close by 6... now I didn't buy it again because the transfer has been showing me pending since then till now. So tell me how will this work

Delete the app and reinstall you do forget your password and login again

I have experienced that this releases your funds back to your number in case of hacking or remote it also can let you know if spouse changed number etc

@topic

I started life cashless lol and I was one of the pioneers of mobile banking system in Nigeria so believe me when I say we have come a long way but there is much to do.

It starts with our mentality towards successful and genuine people not just the looks but the heart because all this 48hours is looting. At the bank they wanted me to go to specific teller and I refused it’s better to go where camera can see you make noise laugh with them count and double count banks may have audio recording and for security purposes you want people to know you were there.

Pay attention when in line sudden moves positioning and all life is about precaution

We will do jungle justice on anyone who comes into our houses but what about those dipping in our purses and bragging on our own property ?

Mf change is here

QR codes can be evasive and be used to exploit banking services and emails as well so tap to pay is ideal and should be the next big thing

GTB I trust you
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Bobbiee: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
We need to adopt qr code system like the Chinese did with wechat
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by do4luv14(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
vowiski:

You complain too much..

That’s why E-naira is there ..

Transfer to your E-naira wallet , make payment .

It’s going to be instant Because it’s using the same network protocol.

Everyone will start using their E-naira for day to day transactions, while you do other major transactions with your bank..

It’s only for a while and , it will soon get mass adoption.

Normally nobody loves change , it’s painful and annoying

You don't get it do you
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Chisave: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Do you really need this? The currency redesign does not affect N100 and N50 notes. Just store a lot of N100 and N50 notes in your house. Redesign or not, you're not affected. Many of you don't have any business with N1000 notes to be honest. Those who need your N1000 notes can also accept transfers and cards (POS).

Which ATM or bank has paid you in N100 or N50 before. This same low denomination currency that always cause fight btw conductor and passengers.

Most of this N50 and N100 are gotten from money changers at party or money sellers

1 Like

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by shimolv: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by vowiski(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
do4luv14:

You don't get it do you

Please take a seat!
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Bahamas95(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
vowiski:

Sometimes you guys don’t read ..

Just to complain at every policy ..

If CBN is trying to push cashless economy , do you think they will make the cash available ? Think for once!

They are going to force us to deposit our money . When cash is not available, we will start using alternate methods…

I know we can stay network is bad, but we have to start from somewhere..

You can still have cash, but will be extremely limited.
I have been hearing this line since I was a child. Nothing is working in this country, it's a shame that a country like Nigeria is still having problem of power.

Don't allow any politician deceive you, they got nothing to offer..... I don't see any positive change in Nigeria even in 50yrs time.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by backnbeta(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
Very good. Eventually, everyone will key in. It would be painful and inconvenient at the beginning, but we'll all come round after a while.
Even the most developed countries in the world still allow cash transactions! Transacting without cash is for your own convenience, should be encouraged but not imposed! I can't imagine myself making a transfer of 250 for a napep ride

1 Like

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by NoToPile: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Do you really need this? The currency redesign does not affect N100 and N50 notes. Just store a lot of N100 and N50 notes in your house. Redesign or not, you're not affected. Many of you don't have any business with N1000 notes to be honest. Those who need your N1000 notes can also accept transfers and cards (POS).

Seriously?? Who doesn't have business with the almost expired naira notes? Every Nigerian that buys, sells and pay for services in cash have businesses with those notes down to the guy selling plantain chips in traffic.

And where would one get the surplus 100naira notes, I have been trying to stack 100 naira notes since yesterday and I have managed to save about 12 pieces Which I might still spend tomorrow because I have only new 1000 naira note (no 500 or 200) with me and I won't want to collect change of old notes.

I entered bike of 300 from my customer gave him new 1k, collected 100 naira change instead of 700 then we will use the balance on Monday. Now imagine it was a random bike man I know from nowhere what will happen. Does all these even sound normal?

Don't they still pay for petty things in cash in the obodo abroad they are trying to copy?
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by coolatlantic: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wonderful

Learn computer skills

Check my signature for details
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by moshino(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flysinglemom:
In all of this, I'm just so full of pity for these poor market women that don't know how to operate their phones talk more of making online payments. How will they survive? How will they go to work? How will they feed their children?? Smh...

People are really suffering in this country, I pray that God touches a good Samaritan to help you out dear. This is just heartbreaking..

So 'Blessin1' is your new NL handle for scamming people here. Why don't you find an honest means of earning a living.

'Blessin1' = 'Flysinglemom' = SHIAONDO HEMBADOON FAITH
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by bahdpersona(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
🏥👿😳😖
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by GENES11S: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Acidosis:

It will be better if ATM start dispensing 50 and 100 naira notes for transactions below 3k.

As it stands even 100 naira and 50 naira are now scarce due to the unavailability of 200 naira not and the uselessness of 10 and 20 naira notes.

A better solution will be for most business owners to adopt POS machine.

1 Like

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by emmyN(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
If robbers stop him at gunpoint now nd order him 2 open his bank app...show them his balance and transfer all d money to them...he will start calling d devil
Cashless policy in a jungle of theives...fraudsters...poor networks...illiterates...criminals working in banks...with some peeps that can't even afford a bank able phone...
Let's see how the nonsense works....

Is he transferring the money into the air? He sends it to an account and the recipient can easily be traced.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Nobodysboo(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Them don dey take this thing to far
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by JuanDeDios: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Flysinglemom:
In all of this, I'm just so full of pity for these poor market women that don't know how to operate their phones talk more of making online payments. How will they survive? How will they go to work? How will they feed their children?? Smh...
People forget we still have a high illiteracy rate. It's a crying shame.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Pharaohny: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Use OPAY instead they are very good ☺️ with transfer
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by faceland: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2023
From his handwriting he went to school but still end up keke nape rider.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by faceland: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2023
From his handwriting he went to school but still end up a keke nape rider.
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by EmekaA125(m): 1:15am On Jan 28, 2023
vowiski:

You complain too much..

Everyone will start using their E-naira for day to day transactions, while you do other major transactions with your bank..

Which one is E-Naira ??
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by kelvinovie25(m): 1:38am On Jan 28, 2023
The Enaira could have come to play but even cbn is daft and don't know how to implement, lack of ideas and lack of proper implementation of ideas is what we suffer, people running the system are not great thinkers
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by MarketDispatch: 1:41am On Jan 28, 2023
SexyBabe001:
Hehehe... Na wa oo... Money wey bank managers don waybill to politicians and money changers.. Now they are wailing... No going back abeg

I can confirm that Banks have new notes, but they want to keep selling it to money changers to make profits hence the Balablu about not having the new notes.

Typical example below. New notes being sprayed at a party

Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by occfx: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Hollyharjii:
I come here to laugh my worries out with comments that will be flowing like river Niger

LOL, you think say na only you get problems. Yesterday I drank beer with my Last card and nothing happened. I thought heaven will fall if my money finish
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by Minjim: 2:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Corrinthians:

Nigerian network services is not prepared for this burden
Re: "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep by frank155(m): 2:37am On Jan 28, 2023
vowiski:

You complain too much..

Why do you seem so sure eNaira won't have the same problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.