Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell (760 Views)

I Now Agree With Muslims That Allah Is Indescribable / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by OpzyGist(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
A Michigan priest, Gerald Johnson, who "temporarily" died sparked mixed reactions after he claimed that he went to hell and found demons singing Rihanna's song.

In the viral TikTok video, @geraldjohnson1 claims that he witnessed the pain and suffering in hell that he wouldn't wish on anyone.

The priest also revealed that there is an area in hell where they play music that everyone hearson earth, especially Rihanna's Umbrella and Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry Be Happy.

"I knew that on earth, a lot of the lyrics, music, and songs are inspired by demons. So sometimes when people …

See more details here:

“I saw Indescribable Things” – Priest Claims Rihanna Music was Played in Hell (Video)

[url]https://opzygist.com.ng/religion/i-saw-indescribable-things-priest-claims-rihanna-music-was-played-in-hell/
[/url]

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by BloomingDale(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Xtianity and foolishness like 5 and 6.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by SaintNegro77: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
See foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by MITCHELL96: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Could be true, maybe you've not really watched some conspiracy theory/fact videos.

If you watch them, you'll realise these people are working for the Satan and his legions.

4 Likes

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Urheadmaster(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
If TB Joshua can be seen in hell fire as speculation had it he ended up in hell.

I have no doubt, all musicians and pastors will end up in hell fire

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by habsman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by SaiOba: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by pdppower: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
I also heard Obesere's song when I visited hell fire o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by ican2020: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Music in hell that’s is surprising
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by christistruth01: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Could be true, maybe you've not really watched some conspiracy theory/fact videos.

If you watch them, you'll realise these people are working for the Satan and his legions.

Especially Rhianna with her Mammy Water Scenes in her Music Videos

The Woman is a Witch

Just look

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by ican2020: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
BloomingDale:
Is better people think you are intelligent than to comment and proof them wrong
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by mangood74: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
TO THE WISE
A WARNING IS A BLESSING.
TO THE FOOL
ITS AN INSULT.

Jesus Christ glorified remains the way the Truth and the life

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Samfloxin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
I don't doubt it. I ha e heard such revelation from someone else...even Michael Jackson's songs
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
OpzyGist:
A Michigan priest, Gerald Johnson, who "temporarily" died sparked mixed reactions after he claimed that he went to hell and found demons singing Rihanna's song. In the viral TikTok video, @geraldjohnson1 claims that he witnessed the pain and suffering in hell that he wouldn't wish on anyone.The priest also revealed that there is an area in hell where they play music that everyone hearson earth, especially Rihanna's Umbrella and Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry Be Happy."I knew that on earth, a lot of the lyrics, music, and songs are inspired by demons. So sometimes when people …
Played in which Hell by whom? undecided
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Righthussle: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

No be small.
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by YungMillionaire: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Christians are the most foolish people that walk this planet.

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Samfloxin:
I don't doubt it. I ha e heard such revelation from someone else...even Michael Jackson's songs
you are silly if you believe such nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Samfloxin(m): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
you are silly if you believe such nonsense. undecided
Silly kee you dia
Re: "I Saw Indescribable Things" - Priest Claims Rihanna Music Was Played In Hell by Kobojunkie: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Samfloxin:
Silly kee you dia
Not the way it kills gullible religious folks! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants / America Is The Modern Babylon And The Anti Christ An African American / Christians, How Long Have You Fasted On A Stretch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.